Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 92
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 87 88 89 90 91 92
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh C1100, MC275VI, MC452, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300,
    Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jonyung View Post
    George

Can you describe a bit more the sonic benefits of having 2 Mainz Dtc chained together?

Many thanks!
    First and foremost Welcome Jonyung

Have you heard what the Mainz D-TC can do? It lowers the noise floor which creates a much blacker background. In turn the clarity gets better creating more 'air' between the instruments and vocals. Everything just sounds so much more natural. A another thing you'll notice is you can play music even louder. If you think it can not possibly get any better and adding a second one lowers the noise floor that much farther. If I had to guess I would say about 75% more blackness. It's hard for me to describe.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D3.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

3. Likes jnelson2000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Joe and George

First of all, thank you for the very warm welcome!

I purchased a used Dtc power cable after reading comments from audioshark and they are exactly as described by yourself. I then purchased the Mainz Dtc thinking that I can't go wrong, and indeed I am rewarded by an unheard of reduction in noisefloor and an appearance of microdetails/air/special information on well listened to music!

I may need more power outlets in the future, so I guess the logical next step would be a D2 or another DTc Mainz or perhaps a stromtank. I am really surprised that you felt there was a 75% improvement with the second DTC...that's alot! ( I would have thought, maybe , diminishing return would have kicked in....but I guess nothing beats real listening!

Thanks for the advice!

Post Thanks / Like

At the 2018 Axpona my local dealer and Lars were using 2 Mainz D-TC. On the last day I brought mine for a total of 3. There was another improvement but this time I would say the 3rd added 15 maybe 20% tops - lower noise floor.
    George

Aavik U300 - Raidho D3.1's in Walnut burl with black trim - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    First and foremost Welcome Jonyung

Have you heard what the Mainz D-TC can do? It lowers the noise floor which creates a much blacker background. In turn the clarity gets better creating more 'air' between the instruments and vocals. Everything just sounds so much more natural. A another thing you'll notice is you can play music even louder. If you think it can not possibly get any better and adding a second one lowers the noise floor that much farther. If I had to guess I would say about 75% more blackness. It's hard for me to describe.
    Spot on buddy. Drinking a Modelo in Miami Beach for ya tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnelson2000 View Post
    Spot on buddy. Drinking a Modelo in Miami Beach for ya tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jeff
    George

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there,

hope you are all doing well.
    Due to upgrades I'm going to sell my Ansuz D2 power distribution bar. The D2 is a few month old and bought at my local dealer.
    5500 € + shipping
    And I'm selling 4 D-TC Cable lifters. Best offer.
    If you are interested just contract me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B. View Post
    Hey there,

hope you are all doing well.
    Due to upgrades I'm going to sell my Ansuz D2 power distribution bar. The D2 is a few month old and bought at my local dealer.
    5500 € + shipping
    And I'm selling 4 D-TC Cable lifters. Best offer.
    If you are interested just contract me.

Hey Michael, Would suggest you post this in the "selling audio gear" section of this website?

Best to put a price on the D-TC cable lifters too.

Audiogon is another possibility though you might get a better result / more interest by pricing in USD. https://www.audiogon.com/listings?q=ansuz

Post Thanks / Like

All,

I also heard the double DTC though here I would, considering the cost, look at other upgrades before adding the 'final' touch. But, if you're already top set with all other equipment then why not! DTC box costs like a top notch turntable or other equipment so chose wisely. As i said before, one box of DTC will lift the whole system and if it is in reach I would go there first.

Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Dr Feickert + Kuzma 4P/Kondo silver + Soundsmith Sussurro II, Naim streamer, Teddy Pardo psu’s for turntable and streamer, Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, D2/C2 + Mainz8 D-TC. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

11. Likes octadyndude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I recently purchased a pair of Borresen Acoustics loudspeakers and wanted to strengthen my foundation so I purchased the following Ansuz Acoustics accessories:

Photo 1: Goodies from Ansuz. D-TC Darkz footers, D-TC cable lifters, Ansuz Darkz “Feets” & Ansuz Ceramic balls

Photo 2: Latest 2-Series Cables from Ansuz Acoustics together with a latest 2-Series Ansuz Distributor

More details on how these accessories will be used can be found in my system thread

https://www.audioshark.org/showthrea...l=1#post259029

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 87 88 89 90 91 92