Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 120
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 115 116 117 118 119 120
Results 1,191 to 1,196 of 1196
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by rwpollock View Post
    I think my wallet has opened about as wide as it can stretch, so I will be careful to avoid listening to the Supreme.

As for the D-TC, it took the place of a Mainz D8 and a D1 power cord. I still have them, so next week I am going to plug the D8 into the D-TC and see what happens. Good things, I've read.

Bob
    Please do report back what happens when you plug the Mainz8-D into the Mainz8 D-TC. I've also read good things but haven't actually tried it myself.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Please do report back what happens when you plug the Mainz8-D into the Mainz8 D-TC. I've also read good things but haven't actually tried it myself.
    Well, I picked the DTC mainz up and now its sits gracefully delivering spades of added insight, clarity and control to the music signal but still much more flow.
    Still have to exchange my C2 that runs to my Aavik with my D2 so I guess there is more to come.

Will keep you posted as I run a long with the breakin/Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Kuzma Stabi R + Kuzma 4P11" Gemstone upgrade/Kondo silver + Soundsmith Sussurro II, Naim streamer + Teddy Pardo psu, Sonus Faber Stradivari 35 Anniversary, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, Mainz DTC/D2/C2 + Mainz8 D-TC power distributor. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Post Thanks / Like

D2 Mainz hooked to Aavik! Woops, the hike in SQ was as or close to DTC Mainz into Mainz8 DTC. D2 Mainz also gave an energetic push to music and extended the depth of the sound space. One very noticeable feature of both these upgrades was an much much better base control and resolution. Instruments and other effects suddenly have its own spot in space like going from 2D tv watching to 3D.

My Strads are still burning in and the DTC Mainz need some time as well so I expect some small hikes in SQ.

Fun this Ansuz stuff/Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Kuzma Stabi R + Kuzma 4P11" Gemstone upgrade/Kondo silver + Soundsmith Sussurro II, Naim streamer + Teddy Pardo psu, Sonus Faber Stradivari 35 Anniversary, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, Mainz DTC/D2/C2 + Mainz8 D-TC power distributor. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

4. Thanks octadyndude, kiwi_1282001 thanked for this post
    Likes octadyndude, kiwi_1282001 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

The DTC Mainz has invited me to a roller coaster ride of SQ and about 40 hours playing it is still changing face from time to time. Anyone knows how long before burning in?

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike.

It should be sounding great out of the box.
    Ideally you want it to be burned in for about 100 hours though!
    As you might know.. Sometimes it hurts the most when you take it out of the system again.

Please keep me updated!
    Scansonic MB-1, Aavik U-300, Sony CD Player as transport, mixture of ansuz cables in different qualities, Ansuz Mainz X Power Distribution, Ansuz Power Distribution for DTC cables

7. Likes Mikeoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I used a D1 power cord to plug my Mainz D8 into my new D-TC. As expected there was improvement across the board. To misquote Gertrude Stein, there was more there there. Also, music became smoother (whatever that means -- less noise, perhaps?).

Bob

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 115 116 117 118 119 120