Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 120
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 115 116 117 118 119 120
Results 1,191 to 1,192 of 1192
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by rwpollock View Post
    I think my wallet has opened about as wide as it can stretch, so I will be careful to avoid listening to the Supreme.

As for the D-TC, it took the place of a Mainz D8 and a D1 power cord. I still have them, so next week I am going to plug the D8 into the D-TC and see what happens. Good things, I've read.

Bob
    Please do report back what happens when you plug the Mainz8-D into the Mainz8 D-TC. I've also read good things but haven't actually tried it myself.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Please do report back what happens when you plug the Mainz8-D into the Mainz8 D-TC. I've also read good things but haven't actually tried it myself.
    Well, I picked the DTC mainz up and now its sits gracefully delivering spades of added insight, clarity and control to the music signal but still much more flow.
    Still have to exchange my C2 that runs to my Aavik with my D2 so I guess there is more to come.

Will keep you posted as I run a long with the breakin/Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, Kuzma Stabi R + Kuzma 4P11" Gemstone upgrade/Kondo silver + Soundsmith Sussurro II, Naim streamer + Teddy Pardo psu, Sonus Faber Stradivari 35 Anniversary, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, Mainz D2/C2 + Mainz8 D-TC power distributor. All individual equipment rests on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 115 116 117 118 119 120