Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 114
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1142
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    I got my 4m A2 on monday, and managed to listen it just yesterday. I'm absolutely loving it!

First I've replaced 1,5m P2 from wall to powerstrip with the A2. I didn't know that there is so much more energy to be heard! My jaw literally dropped.

Then I replaced 1m X going to the pre amp with the P2, and the improvement of the whole sound was now even more noticable.

Everything is sooo much more clear. Singers are more understandable, timbre of every instrument sounds much livelier. It's actually the first time I'm loving how the piano sounds on my system.

I'm wondering, how does C2, D2 and DTC sound, when this is so good. Ansuz, well done!

Thanks for sharing your experience Filip. I can feel the excitement.

The foundation of your system really is so very important. It is important because as your foundation improves you will unlock more potential of existing electronic components – your source, amplification and speakers. You will hear more from them. More music.

Turning to your question, each step up in quality level of Ansuz cables delivers more music.

Enjoy.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

2. Likes Filip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also afraid that this could just be the start . I'll try to control myself ...
    Loudspeakers: Blumenhofer Tempesta 17
    Pre-Amp: BAT VK3i
    Power Amp: Acoustic Invader Icepower 1200AS2
    Source: Euphony Zotac, Keces dc-116 Linear PS, iFi micro iUSB 3.0 with merury/gemini cables, RME ADI-2 dac
    Power: Furutech rodium wall socket, Ansuz A2 4m PC, Gigawatt PF-2 MK2 powerstrip, Ansuz P2 1,5m PC, Father Hi9 PC, Gigawatt LC2 MK3 PC, Ansuz Sparkz TC
    DIY aluminium isolation feets for every device
    Schumann Resonator RR-888

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience Filip. I can feel the excitement.

The foundation of your system really is so very important. It is important because as your foundation improves you will unlock more potential of existing electronic components – your source, amplification and speakers. You will hear more from them. More music.

Turning to your question, each step up in quality level of Ansuz cables delivers more music.

Enjoy.
    I've learned that the foundation is so important a couple of months ago, when I played with some spare equipment lying around the appartment (what my wife calls garbage ). I've took some cheap LS, smsl digital amplifier, audioquest dragonfly black, non audio laptop and some basic signal and ls cables. Everything together costs less than 400$. Then, step by step, I've changed that what is still regarded as accessories. Best PC to the amplifier, then second best PC on laptop, then connected them to furutech wall socket, then jitterbug infront of dac, then put some isolation feets under laptop/amplifier, did some basic software tweaks on laptop. All in all, it was some 5-6 hours of playing. The sound, which at the beginning was dry, compressed, irritating, became with every change better, and at the end unrecognizable. Off course, the biggest changes were power cables and changing of wall socket. At the end, I didn't change any of the main parts of equipment, but the sound was 1000 times better. Price of the accessories were somewhere around 1500$. That's when I realised, that the power cables and distribution, after the room in which the system is playing, are the most important part of equipment. That's a bold saying, but I'm sticking to it!
    Source: Euphony Zotac, Keces dc-116 Linear PS, iFi micro iUSB 3.0 with merury/gemini cables, RME ADI-2 dac
    Power: Furutech rodium wall socket, Ansuz A2 4m PC, Gigawatt PF-2 MK2 powerstrip, Ansuz P2 1,5m PC, Father Hi9 PC, Gigawatt LC2 MK3 PC, Ansuz Sparkz TC

5. Thanks kiwi_1282001 thanked for this post
    Likes kiwi_1282001 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post

[...] At the end, I didn't change any of the main parts of equipment, but the sound was 1000 times better. Price of the accessories were somewhere around 1500$. That's when I realised, that the power cables and distribution, after the room in which the system is playing, are the most important part of equipment. That's a bold saying, but I'm sticking to it!

Amen. That’s a great post Filip.

Many audiophiles believe that the key approach to improving audio reproduction in the home is to spend ever increasing amounts of money on boxes; more expensive sources, DAC’s, amplification, speakers etc. etc.

The irony (sadly) is that more often than not, these same audiophiles were likely not hearing the full potential of their old boxes.

An over focus on a box based approach to upgrades often leads to disappointing results. Why doesn’t that new $20,000 amplifier sound even close to twice as good as the $5,000 amplifier it replaces?

Unlocking the full potential of any sound system requires broader thinking and the realization that other factors limit the performance envelope of the system. These factors critically include the set-up, the interaction with the listening space and the system foundation.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

7. Thanks Filip thanked for this post
    Likes Filip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Deleted. Double Post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Amen. That’s a great post Filip.

Many audiophiles believe that the key approach to improving audio reproduction in the home is to spend ever increasing amounts of money on boxes; more expensive sources, DAC’s, amplification, speakers etc. etc.

The irony (sadly) is that more often than not, these same audiophiles were likely not hearing the full potential of their old boxes.

An over focus on a box based approach to upgrades often leads to disappointing results. Why doesn’t that new $20,000 amplifier sound even close to twice as good as the $5,000 amplifier it replaces?

Unlocking the full potential of any sound system requires broader thinking and the realization that other factors limit the performance envelope of the system. These factors critically include the set-up, the interaction with the listening space and the system foundation.
    I couldn't agree more!

Positioning of speakers, listening position and power accessories can bring more to the overall sound, than changing any active part of equipment.

I would have no problem to have 10000$ worth system with 50000$ worth of power and other "accessories", as I know, that only then my system plays the best it can.

Post Thanks / Like

Deleted, double post.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know where there is no X or P series phono cable?

I would like to upgrade all my cables to Anzus A2. But I just die a little when I see the costs.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

From the listing I have it shows Signalz tonearm interconnect at 1.25M available in rca/rca and din (straight or angled) rca configurations starting with the A2.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Does anyone know where there is no X or P series phono cable?

I would like to upgrade all my cables to Anzus A2. But I just die a little when I see the costs.

Ansuz say that are not able to produce the tone arm cable in X or P2 level. I believe this comes down to how the cable is constructed. They can’t make them the same way as they do with their other phono cables. Entry level is therefore the A2 Signalz Interconnect Tonearm 1.25m.

That may not be a bad thing when you consider the tonearm cable has to transfer extremely weak and delicate signals from your tonearm/turntable to the phono-stage. Quality here is vital and Ansuz reckon upgrading this cable can be just as important as upgrading the cartridge.

I’m not sure how you feel about second hand cables? I’ve seen them come up in marketplaces like Audiogon from time to time.

Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 LastLast