Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 109
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 104 105 106 107 108 109
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    Bud, you've been on quite an Ansuz journey, then scaling down drastically, are you now thinking about "coming back" again?

I came from Chord Sarum to Ansuz POM & Ceramic a few years ago, the newer Sarum models were not available at the time so I don't know anything about their performance, but at the time the change to Ansuz was not a subtle change for me, it was in fact my first steps into what I consider myself to be high-end audio, almost a kind of revelation actually and after that nothing was ever the same anymore.
    No, it's just an adjustment. I'm using some disposable Digitalz DTC's as trade-in's to replace the Mainz D8 with a new A2 and to add a D2 Ethernet. When the dust settles, I'll replace the Chord IC's with something from Ansuz. I'd love to have D2's but I'll probably get C2's if I can work a good trade.

So now I have the A2 and D2 in the pipeline along with two more Ansuz X ethernets to replace Nordost Haimdall 2's. I also have another Gigifoil Ethernet filter plus two power supplies for the Gigifoils coming. The Gigafoils are the real deal. Once you hear what they can do, you won't be without them. I put one between the switch and my Lumin X1 and had to quickly order another one to go between the switch and the Naim Nova.

I should be done with this madness but there will be some serious value left in DTC cables to use for cash or trade.
    Bud
    Naim SN2 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim NDX2 Streamer/DAC w/XPS 2 PS - Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz D2 DIN IC - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cables. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - AQVOX Network Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    No, it's just an adjustment. I'm using some disposable Digitalz DTC's as trade-in's to replace the Mainz D8 with a new A2 and to add a D2 Ethernet. When the dust settles, I'll replace the Chord IC's with something from Ansuz. I'd love to have D2's but I'll probably get C2's if I can work a good trade.

So now I have the A2 and D2 in the pipeline along with two more Ansuz X ethernets to replace Nordost Haimdall 2's. I also have another Gigifoil Ethernet filter plus two power supplies for the Gigifoils coming. The Gigafoils are the real deal. Once you hear what they can do, you won't be without them. I put one between the switch and my Lumin X1 and had to quickly order another one to go between the switch and the Naim Nova.

I should be done with this madness but there will be some serious value left in DTC cables to use for cash or trade.
    Wow two filters?

I’m not familiar with the Lumin names but are those for two systems?

Ansuz seems to take a beating when time to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Wow two filters?

I’m not familiar with the Lumin names but are those for two systems?

Ansuz seems to take a beating when time to sell.

The L1 is just a fancy NAS. The X1 is a streamer/DAC combo.
    I'm going to have a Gigafoil between the switch and the X1 plus a Naim Nova.
    You need a filter between the switch and each end point. It does get costly since each time you need an extra ethernet cable.
    I just made a good deal on Ansuz C2 IC's to replace my Chord Super Serum's. The C2's were less costly than ChordMusics and Nordost cables.
    That should do it. Everything is in the pipe line now (from Denmark, China, San Diego and Taiwan).
    Now I have to wait for everything to break in. (the story of my life).
    Bud
    Naim SN2 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim NDX2 Streamer/DAC w/XPS 2 PS - Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz D2 DIN IC - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cables. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - AQVOX Network Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    The L1 is just a fancy NAS. The X1 is a streamer/DAC combo.
    I'm going to have a Gigafoil between the switch and the X1 plus a Naim Nova.
    You need a filter between the switch and each end point. It does get costly since each time you need an extra ethernet cable.
    I just made a good deal on Ansuz C2 IC's to replace my Chord Super Serum's. The C2's were less costly than ChordMusics and Nordost cables.
    That should do it. Everything is in the pipe line now (from Denmark, China, San Diego and Taiwan).
    Now I have to wait for everything to break in. (the story of my life).

Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    Anyone interested in 2m dtc or 2m c2 PC?
    Please contact for more Info.
    Ollie
    Ollie
    Auf
    Nagra Professional Tube dac, nagra classic Pre and classic amp, Avantgarde acoustic Duos xd, cec 2 tln, Aqvox se, Melco 1 z 2s, mainz8 dtc, Mainz dtc, Furutech rhodium ncs, all interconnects digital and analog diamond version 1, all Mainz ceramic / diamond v1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Due to changes i have also a d2 network 1,5 m, a 2 m a2 USB and a 1 m diamond spdif to offer. The dtc and c2 PCs habe european plugs.
    Please senden pn If you are interested.
    Please note i am based in germany.
    Ollie
    Auf
    Nagra Professional Tube dac, nagra classic Pre and classic amp, Avantgarde acoustic Duos xd, cec 2 tln, Aqvox se, Melco 1 z 2s, mainz8 dtc, Mainz dtc, Furutech rhodium ncs, all interconnects digital and analog diamond version 1, all Mainz ceramic / diamond v1

Post Thanks / Like

Dealing with two streamers (Naim and Lumin) didn't make sense. I have replaced my Nova/Lumin system with Naim NDX2/SN2/HiCap DR. It provides the same user experience as the Nova with better SQ. So now I've eliminated two IC's plus a Gigafoil and iFi power cable.

I now have an Ansuz D2 ethernet, 2 Anxuz X ethernets and 2 Nordost Haimdall 2 ethernets to sell. All of them one meter.
    The Gigafoil/iFi PS has been sold but if anyone is interested in the ethernets please PM me.
    Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Correction, I now have one Ansuz D2 Ethernet cable and one Ansuz X Ethernet cable to sell. Both are 2 meter, not one meter. Please send me a private message if interested. The D2 is as good as you can get and I think the X is better than the Nordost Haimdalls which I found to be better then any of Audioquest except the Diamond.
    Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone...I’ve got a very positive experience to share with you here... this (true) story started about a year or so ago. I have a dear friend who has spent the past few years building a world class HiFi system. He currently has a Pass XS preamp, Audionet Max amps, Mola Mola Tambaqui dac, an Acoustic Signature turntable, Esoteric transport, and YG Sonja 2.2 loudspeakers.

It all started with an Ansuz C2 power cord. Until recently he had been using a variety of well regarded cables (Shunyata, Tellurium Q, Kimber, etc). He asked me to sell him a C2 power cord for at the time my systems had looms of C2 and D2. I wanted him to experience in his system what I’d been experiencing in mine so I agreed. Well, since that first C2 power cord he has repeatedly come back asking for another, and another and another...

Last weekend he hit the point where it made sense to complete the loom - again, mostly all C2 (now with a DTC digital cable and D2 speaker cables). We added C2 interconnects, the last of the power cords...

In a word, the result is simply astounding! While his system sounded on point and top rate before, it now has so much coherence, detail, and soul. It’s so very harmonic and musical and now quite frankly the end result is this... when one sits down in front of his system he/she goes to a performance rather than listens to a recording. This captures the outcome best. He is over the moon happy with what he is experiencing and now truly understands the importance of having the right foundation. I’m just happy he’s so thrilled...

Oh, and as for me? I now have mixed looms of DTC and DTC Supreme... how do they sound? You can only imagine...

One last thought... while DTC and DTC is at the pinnacle of the spectrum...should you experience the sound of C2 and/or D2 you’d know performance at this level is top rate all the way...

Thanks for letting me share - giving to others and seeing their satisfaction is so much more rewarding than self fulfillment...

All the best...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks kiwi_1282001 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tapedeck
    Hi kiwi_1282001,

Re Ansuz Acoustics Mainz 8-D Distributor

I have acquired above item but I do not know what components are to be be plugged to which socket of this distributor.

Separately with what TYPE of cable can I connect the ground of this distributor to which part of my amplifier ; as advised as follows " When using the Mainz8 try to connect the Main Ground to your pre- or integrated amplifier where your sources are connected. Doing this will minimize the ground potential between your devices and thus minimize ground current and signal induced fluctuations " by this website " http://consumer.e-e.com.au/audio/pow...ributor-d.html "

Your kind advise will be very much appreciated,
    Thank you.

Hello Tapedeck and congratulations on the acquisition of the Ansuz Mainz8-D.

The “Main Ground” is colour coded on the Mainz8. It is a central mains input socket. See photo below.

The AC power cord to your pre-amplifier or integrated amplifier should be connected here.

The AC power cords of all of your other audio components should also be plugged into the Mainz8 Distributor as the low impedance star grounding system will help minimize the ground potential between your devices. Personally, I place power cords for source components nearest the mains inlet (far right in below photo).

Further, you may see a ground connector on the end of your Mainz8 distributor. You can ignore this unless you are using more than one Mainz8 Distributor. This is used to connect both distributors so they use the same star ground.

Borresen Acoustics ApS Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 104 105 106 107 108 109