Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 104
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1051
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Sense View Post
    Confirmed - all according to Frits @ Ansuz.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se

Many thanks for that Marcus. I've found the D.TC level of the Darkz to be superb. The mind just boggles at the possibility of further advances in performance...
    Borresen Acoustics ApS Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details.

2. Likes octadyndude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?
    I wonder about the switch as I wonder about the Ansuz Ethernet cables. Are they just overpriced knockoffs or is there something that makes them special and worth the price.
    Bud
    Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin X1 Audiophile Streaming Platform - LFD NCSE III Amplifier- Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire Equipment Stand- Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz Mainz D8 power distributor - Ansuz Mainz DTC and C2 Power Cables. - Nordost Heimdall headphone and ethernet cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

4. Likes deafenears liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.
    The Cisco I bought was recommended by Lumin's lead tech. It supports both copper and fiber Ethernet cables. I wanted to take advantage of Lumin's X1 support of fiber.
    The cable I bought is the basis for at lest one after market switch selling for several times the $143 I paid for mine on Amazon.
    I hear a big difference over my Linksys and I expect you would hear an improvement too.
    Bud
    Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin X1 Audiophile Streaming Platform - LFD NCSE III Amplifier- Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire Equipment Stand- Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz Mainz D8 power distributor - Ansuz Mainz DTC and C2 Power Cables. - Nordost Heimdall headphone and ethernet cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

7. Likes octadyndude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?
    I would like to know as well - is that equivalent to the existing D-TC powerbox but with additional network switching capabilities?

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used a main line noise analyzer/meter to see what changes the Mainz power distributor/box has made when plugged in?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to find out for myself with an in home demo.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

11. Likes deafenears liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deafenears View Post
    Has anyone used a main line noise analyzer/meter to see what changes the Mainz power distributor/box has made when plugged in?
    Nope I just used my ears.
    George

Post Thanks / Like

Nope I just used my ears.
    With the background noise floor dropping all I can say is I heard things in the music I never heard before. And that was with music I was real familiar with.
    George

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a Mainz D8 power distributor. The free corners of the upper lid can wobble. They are not strongly attached to the body. They are maybe 1mm above the body. Is this normal? I guess the u-Profile is only attached to the body by the 4 screws under the seals of the feet and the upper part of the u-Profile (lid) is not attached to the body at all? Or should the 4 screws under the feet also tighten the upper lid? I do not want any loose screws in my power distributor, could be fatal. The 4 seals under the feet are intact.
    And I guess this can make the upper lid of the U-shaped shell vibrate, which is not good for the sound? Thanks
    Dirk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast