Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2325
    Banned

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

I had one of my cameras converted to a dedicated IR camera with IR sensor installed.
    Thanks!

Banned

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

This was a tough week camping in New Mexico.
    95 in the daytime - no water, no shade, no people, no trails.
    Had to use satellite GPS from getting lost!

Banned

FRO ... your pictures just continue to amaze me.
    Thanks for sharing!

2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Banned

Thanks, Guys!!
    Fun hobby......

Banned

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

There's a human in the photograph.
    ~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

Banned

Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Stunning and thanks for sharing !

Impeccable quality.

Much appreciated!

Jozua

I have a stockpile of Polaroid film, kept in the fridge for many years. Yesterday I pulled out some of my medium and large format film gear and shot a few pics, for the first time in a long while. The refrigerated film still works, although it may have degraded a little in quality due to the age of the chemicals.

This was shot on Polaroid 51 4x5 positive/negative film, using a Horseman LX view camera, and an old Kodak Ektar 203mm lens.

Portrait of Caity. From the scanned negative.

Antipodes EX…Schiit Yggdrasil...Coda 07x…Peachtree GaN400...Vivid V1.5
    Intona Premium USB…Cerious Graphene Extreme XLR...Double Helix Cables Chaperone XLR...Acoustic Revive SPC-PA
    Torus RM15...Shunyata Alpha HC…Mad Scientist First...HF Reveal...XLO Ref 3

Good photography requires time, patience, a little luck, and knowledge of the art and technique.
    My view camera days lasted just a few months, my “Ansel Adams” period Lol. Even purchased a 4x5 enlarger for my home darkroom. I acquired new appreciation for that era’s photography.
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Quote Originally Posted by Dguitarnut View Post
    Good photography requires time, patience, a little luck, and knowledge of the art and technique.
    The old cameras, with no auto settings, are for the most part the opposite of shooting with digital.

Never took photo in art school (learned a tiny bit of darkroom printing from a friend, which I promptly forgot). Taught myself how to use medium format later, right before digital got big, for the ability to shoot larger transparencies of my own paintings, then simply got into it for the art process and the vintage gear. I still have not learned developing which I should do, especially now that instant film is gone. Except for the pile in my fridge - ha.

Another one from the same day: shot with a Mamiya RB Pro-S, medium format camera, with a Polaroid back on 665 pos/neg film. Scanned from the neg.

Intona Premium USB…Cerious Graphene Extreme XLR...Double Helix Cables Chaperone XLR...Acoustic Revive SPC-PA

Over the last 10 years most of my photography is nature and trave. Some from an Alaska trip.
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling

Wow... what timing to get that bear shot!

It helped to have a Canon 800mmF5.6 lens and the cub and mama were in the middle of the river with the Salmon run in full swing. They totally were oblivious to us.
    The eagle photo was shot right off the ferry boat in a miserable misty rain in Ketchikan
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling

Train cars loaded with Boeing aircraft fuselages in Seattle - there must of been 25 of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Out front on Puget Sound and a beautiful evening, very peaceful!

Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

My latest painting I did for a lady at work. I told her I would do a painting for her from her "other country", Iceland. She picked out a photo that she shot by her house over there, which I used as a model. I have to admit, this was probably the most difficult one I have ever done...

McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Start of the SaveMart 350 NASCAR race at Sonoma Raceway, June 2019. Click on image to see in larger size.

Fujiflm X-H1.

SaveMart 350 Race Start_.jpg

Banned

"Lost in Devil's Hallway"
    - Guadelupe Mountains National Park
    InfraRed Photograph

Banned

"The Grotto"
    At the end of our 8 mile hike was a green, cool Grotto.
    We were the only ones there and it was magical!
    — Guadelupe Mountains National Park.

Eagle Beach, Aruba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preamp/Digital: Meitner MA3
    HT Processor: Bryston SP3
    Amps: Bryston 14b3, Bryston 4b3
    Speakers: Kef Reference 5, Kef Reference 4c
    Sub: REL Carbon Special
    Power: Shunyata Denali, Bryston BIT15
    Wires: Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR & SC, Ethernet - WW Platinum USB
    Other: Stillpoint Ultra SS, ISO-Acoustics ISO Pucks

-Kyle

-----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

Banned

Breaking Dawn at El Capitan
    - Guadelupe Mountains National Park

Banned

Banned

If only my eyes could see what my camera sees.............

Banned

Sunset in the Guadelupe Mountains.....

Link to my system thread: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Electronics: Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1.1 Signature, Lamm ML2
    Speakers: Vitavox CN-191 corner horns
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    Does it sound live?
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling

Holy crap, he's using an Uno as a monitor!
    Rance

Synology DS411+II | GigaFOILv4 + Keces P3 Power Supply | Shunyata Alpha Ethernet | Lumin S1 | VAC Master Line Stage | VAC Signature 200 iQ amps | Kharma Elegance dB11-S | SVS PC-4000 subs x 2 | Shunyata 6000/T v2 | Kharma Elegance signal cables| Luminous Audio Technology power cables | Isoacoustics OREA vibration isolators | Solid Tech racks | Vicoustic room treatments | Acoustic Sciences Corporation IsoWall + IsoCeiling construction

Audioshark

AWESOME! I heard the live drummer with Trio’s at Munich a few years ago. I posted a bunch of videos on YouTube. Was awesome.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Is this through the Trios or is it for comparison purposes, speakers vs. live? I would find it very interesting if he made a live recording right there and then played it through the system, level matched the output, and compared the results.
    Link to my system thread: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Electronics: Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1.1 Signature, Lamm ML2
    Speakers: Vitavox CN-191 corner horns
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

He'd want to be careful passing wind!!!

Banned

Another angle of Mesa Arch - Utah.

Banned

Sunrise at Angkor Wat - Cambodia.

Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

Mummy of Ramses II, Pharaoh during Moses time, picture taken at Cairo Museum

My first posts on this forum, great forum to learn about audiophile systems. I just know enough to be dangerous so I thought best option was to post a couple pictures for my intro.

Looking forward to learning more........Thx.

George

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jordan River where Christ was baptized, the other side is Jordan.

Sea of Galilee, right below the Golan Heights

This shrine is inside Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Christ was crucified

The theatre reportedly costs $5M.

Banned

Gate entrance to Angkor Thom with guarding statues - Cambodia.

Quote Originally Posted by FRO View Post
    Gate entrance to Angkor Thom with guarding statues - Cambodia.

Absolutely breathtaking!! Thanks for sharing!

2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Banned

Looks like something from The Exorcist!
    Old ruins in Angkor Wat - Cambodia.

Amphitheater in Delphi, Greece..........

Banned

Really cool pictures on this thread!

In Xiamen China a few years ago, trying to peddle olive oil from Crete. China is a huge consumer of everything, massive market.

Banned

Breakfast in Japan.........A little different from bacon and eggs :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FishStalkerGuy View Post

Breakfast in Japan.........A little different from bacon and eggs :-)

Yes, it is

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team