Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2325

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preamp/Digital: Meitner MA3
    HT Processor: Bryston SP3
    Amps: Bryston 14b3, Bryston 4b3
    Speakers: Kef Reference 5, Kef Reference 4c
    Sub: REL Carbon Special
    Power: Shunyata Denali, Bryston BIT15
    Wires: Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR & SC, Ethernet - WW Platinum USB
    Other: Stillpoint Ultra SS, ISO-Acoustics ISO Pucks

-Kyle

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

East Broad Top engine house
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

any guesses what this barrel of Whisky is valued at ?
    Cheers ! …. Dave

More than I can afford.
    Synology 1019D+ - SGC Sonictransporter I9 w Roon/HQ Player- UltraRendu- PBD Stream IF to Playback Designs MPS5 via fiber optic - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, DIY PCOCC interconnects, speaker cables and power cords with Furutech terminations. Blue Jeans CAT 6's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

Quote Originally Posted by brad225 View Post
    More than I can afford.
    me too Brad, back in '17 while we were in Scotland and toured the Tomatin Distillery is was valued at 3 million pounds sterling. Good Lord only knows what the 'Angles take' out of that barrel was after fifty years !

But for a mere 38,000 lbs sterling at the time you could have bought this, one of 5 bottles remaining in the world.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

I never really made the connection before. That must be why all the pictures of angels you see, they have the peaceful relaxed appearance.
    Synology 1019D+ - SGC Sonictransporter I9 w Roon/HQ Player- UltraRendu- PBD Stream IF to Playback Designs MPS5 via fiber optic - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, DIY PCOCC interconnects, speaker cables and power cords with Furutech terminations. Blue Jeans CAT 6's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

-----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Thirsty Brian ?
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    Thirsty Brian ?
    They all have a few things in common. All from Vermont and most unavailable in PA.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

any guesses what this barrel of Whisky is valued at ?
    I have no clue, but I'll check to see if I have a bottle. I have around a hundred bottles of Scotch, but I don't think I have a Tomatin. 1967? That's gotta be pricey!
    Regards,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by slowgeezr View Post
    I have no clue,
    see post #2307 Steve

but I'll check to see if I have a bottle.
    you don't !! LOL !! Tomatin, Glenfarclas, Oban, Glenlivet and Aberlour were the five I toured while there in '17
    Cheers ! …. Dave

see post #2307 Steve

you don't !! LOL !! Tomatin, Glenfarclas, Oban, Glenlivet and Aberlour were the five I toured while there in '17
    Maybe Steve does, Dave. We could be friendly and pay him a visit to see how he is doing.

Max's Dad...taken by yours truly at T5, Laguna...

Ĥѱ = 𝐸ѱ

A cigar ashtray I made from a piston out of one of our locomotives ............
    Cheers ! …. Dave

-----------------
    Brian

Main System -

see post #2307 Steve

Holy Cow! On the bright side, I have three different Glenfarclas, three different Oban, four different Glenlivet (I had five, but I drank the 25yo, which was incredible!) and three different Aberlour bottles of Scotch.
    Regards,
    Steve

'67.......
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Regards,
    Steve

This hawk visited my water fountain for lunch three times in two months. The fountain resembles a hollow tree stump. I wish it would buss its table.

DSCN1838.JPG
    Contributor to stereotimes.com

John Hopkins, Suzuki MotoGP rider at Laguna Seca. Photo by yours truly from back in the day when I used to shoot for Laguna.

Ĥѱ = 𝐸ѱ

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post
    This hawk visited my water fountain for lunch three times in two months. The fountain resembles a hollow tree stump. I wish it would buss its table.

DSCN1838.JPG
    Beautiful. Looks like a red tail hawk.

And you know what they say about apex predators: they do what they d*mn well please because...they can.
    Ĥѱ = 𝐸ѱ

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    Beautiful. Looks like a red tail hawk.

And you know what they say about apex predators: they do what they d*mn well please because...they can.
    2 days ago I watched one of those large black birds chase a Hawk right out of it's territory. It kept flying into the hawk as it flew away. I would expect the hawk to win that battle but maybe Crow is not the best eatins.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -

Crows are just a lot smarter than hawks. It’s been demonstrated that Corvids (crows and ravens) have the intelligence of a 7 year old human.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.