Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share. - Page 188
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 183 184 185 186 187 188
Results 1,871 to 1,877 of 1877
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by mauidan View Post
    Stunning dog. I love Goldens, have two now, usually have three but my amazing Jeter passed away from hemeangiosarcoma this past Jan. We have had 4 others prior to these two and I can look at these fellows/gals all day long.

Beautiful block head and stance. Great coat. I'm sure he/she has a personality to die for.

My belief is that there are two types of people, those that LOVE dogs and those that don't. All the other classifications by race, politics,etc don't matter in this context. Secondly, we would be a much better world if Goldens ran the world stage.
    Speakers: Gobel Epoque Aeon Fine
    DAC: MSB Select II with Femto33 Renderer V2 and USB V2
    Amplifier: CH Precision M1 Amplifier
    Interconnects and Speaker Cables: Gobel Lacorde Statement XLR Interconnects, Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Ethernet Cable
    Walker Audio Amplifier Stand
    Roon/NAS on isolated network
    Poltrona Frau Willy Chair
    Art Novion Komodo W Absorbers on Front Wall
    ASC Tube Traps in corners

TBD: Rack for MSB Select II

2. Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post a Picture, a Photograph, an Image, a Drawing.....That you like to share.

http://dogbreathphoto.com/

Those of you with dogs might like this woman's gallery. I have been a follower of Ms. Greer for years and love her photos. One day I hope to get one of my pooches up to her when I visit my son.
    Speakers: Gobel Epoque Aeon Fine
    DAC: MSB Select II with Femto33 Renderer V2 and USB V2
    Amplifier: CH Precision M1 Amplifier
    Interconnects and Speaker Cables: Gobel Lacorde Statement XLR Interconnects, Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Ethernet Cable
    Walker Audio Amplifier Stand
    Roon/NAS on isolated network
    Poltrona Frau Willy Chair
    Art Novion Komodo W Absorbers on Front Wall
    ASC Tube Traps in corners

TBD: Rack for MSB Select II

4. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a nice compliment - Thanks!
    Photography, like all art forms, can be subjective and I understand this.
    Ansel Adams once said, "You don't take a photograph, you make a photograph."

6. Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got myself a treat to get into taking pictures. Not aiming for the same level, as some of the artists on this thread though. Just to enjoy photography.

It is a very simple tool, but very compact. And they still make the best lenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 with Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon with AQ Vodka RJ45/ Brinkmann Nyquist/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Pass Labs X250.8/ WyWires Platinum IC + speaker + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Shunyata Triton+AlphaHC+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster PSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 3PSR2/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Audirvana/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ HD Plex linear PSU/ Charleston Cable Company Cardas Custom/ Sennheiser HD800/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ AudioTekne Blue.

8. Likes still-one, joeinid, CPP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Back from 8 days tent camping in Big Bend National Park.
    This is an infra-red photograph of San Elena Canyon on the Rio Grande, shot at dawn.

10. Likes Nikhil, NorthStar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FRO ... stunning!!!

These are some of the best pictures I have seen anywhere.
    I don't know how you do it but keep them coming!
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Win10 Transport + Fidelizer 8 + JRMC 24 & HQPlayer | TotalDAC D1 USB Filter | Job INT | Duelund DCA 16GA | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

Post Thanks / Like

"Searching for the NeverLand"
    Balanced Rock - Big Bend National Park

13. Likes Nikhil, NorthStar liked this post

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 183 184 185 186 187 188