New files not populating
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

New files not populating

In the past, I've successfully added new files by either clicking on MinimServer Rescan or reloading the library. I've made it a practice to restart my QNAP NAS prior to the rescan or reload. But recently I've not been able to get new files to populate on the app. I've also tried starting and stopping MinimServer with MinimWatch. I can see the files are present on the NAS, but not on showing in the app. Anyone else have this problem - and a solution?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New files not populating

Have you powered down your Lumin ( from the rear power switch) and powered back up. A lot of times that fixes a lot of things. I had a weird thing today, were the first track played but no other tracks would play, they would just recycle over and over, regardless if it was from my server (NAS) or via Tidal. So I powered down and bingo everything works. Hey ya never know.
    Chris

(2 Chl): Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32 mk11, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

Please power cycle everything including the iPad. If the Lumin app does not behave as expected, please Reload Music Library.

Please also check you have enough free storage on the iPad.

If Reload Music Library still does not work, please uninstall the app and reinstall it - you can keep the saved playlists if and only if you have been using iCloud for Lumin app.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Peter and Chris. Recycling did it. Back in operation.

5. Likes CPP liked this post