Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rme adi-2 dac fs

My film about this DAC https://youtu.be/0_G7ENaPg3o

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rme adi-2 dac fs

Thank you very much for posting. Looks like a great unit. I love the equalizer function.
    Joe

Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

The digital inputs SPDIF coaxial and optical can be used alternately. SPDIF optical also sup-ports 2 channels of ADAT operation, at up to 192 kHz.

When used as USB interface, Class Compliant UAC 2 enables up to 768 kHz sample rate on an iPad. The same is available on computers for high resolution of PCM, DXD and DSD at up to 768 kHz / DSD256.

uses the
    AKM's AK4493 chip.

Interesting unit.
    Chris

(2 Chl): Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32 mk11, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

The RME ADI-2 a very good AKM-based DAC that I do recommend. However as hinted to in the review it can be very tricky to set up and it's pretty easy to accidentally mess something up and not be sure how to correct it. So I only recommend it to people who are either capable of learning and dealing with the complicated UI, or to people who I know will never touch it again after I set it up.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, Acoustic Zen, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Dirac, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, Prism Sound, RME, STAX, Trinnov, & more.