Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Re: Coronavirus Live Updates

One of the best aggregated sources of data. FiveThirtyEight.com uses this for their statistical analysis. You can get a state-by-state breakdown here.

https://covidtracking.com/data/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    One of the best aggregated sources of data. FiveThirtyEight.com uses this for their statistical analysis. You can get a state-by-state breakdown here.

https://covidtracking.com/data/
    PC this is a great resource for the U.S. In FL it has a link back to the map I've been using. Very useful. Thanks.

It would be helpful and encouraging if all these dashboards as well as the Death Scroll on all news shows included the Number of Recovered as well as the Number with No or Little Symptoms. All these dashboards are good for is to perpetuate the doom and gloom and a little bit of awareness if someone has been under a rock for the last 4 months.

I am not a doctor or qualified expert but my gut feel is that before this is over or they find a vaccine, we will all have had it, fought it off or succumbed to it.

My wife has a cousin in the hospital in Minnesota attempting to recover right now.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    PC this is a great resource for the U.S. In FL it has a link back to the map I've been using. Very useful. Thanks.
    Cheers, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    It would be helpful and encouraging if all these dashboards as well as the Death Scroll on all news shows included the Number of Recovered as well as the Number with No or Little Symptoms. All these dashboards are good for is to perpetuate the doom and gloom and a little bit of awareness if someone has been under a rock for the last 4 months.
    From Worldometer. The data shows the number recovered. As the majority people with little or no symptoms are not being tested, this data would both difficult, if not impossible, to obtain and a non-representative sample.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    Joe, if you skip over to the next page, you can download a .csv file for all the states for that day, and also one with the no. of cases on since they started tracking with testing

I've been looking at this to look at trends of the increase across various states.

Link is here: https://covidtracking.com/api/

All these data sources are interesting, but they are at most suggestive. The continued lack of testing availability in the US means that total cases are vastly underestimated/underreported, and death cases are underreported as well, although probably by a lower multiplier (not all deaths that are due to COVID19 are reported that way, since not all of the critically ill or deceased are being tested)
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Quote Originally Posted by rbbert View Post
    All these data sources are interesting, but they are at most suggestive. The continued lack of testing availability in the US means that total cases are vastly underestimated/underreported, and death cases are underreported as well, although probably by a lower multiplier (not all deaths that are due to COVID19 are reported that way, since not all of the critically ill or deceased are being tested)
    Totally agree. Still surprised that more testing is not being done in this country.

Btw, I Tried ordering masks today via Amazon; 3 weeks wait! We are now Back to the USSR!

I agree with Rbbert and Nicoff that the amount and TAT for testing in the USA is still insufficient for 1) identifying people with COVID-19 that are acutely ill and 2) proper epidemiological testing and contact tracing.

California at this moment has only completed 29,254 tests and has >57,400 PENDING test results. This is unacceptable for the 5th largest economy in the world with a population of 40 million people.

This is a major QUALITY failure. From LEAN process flow perspective, with a TAT of 7 days (!) the entire testing process has too long a specimen to results lead time to effectively manage people's health. The process cycle time is too long because...we don't have enough sample prep reagents and nasal swabs! The process is also likely a "batch & queue process" and it is TOO slow. We need to make testing LEAN.

Today I personally wrote to CA Governor Gavin Newsom and offered my services as a Six Sigma Black Belt and...if he needs it, a molecular biologist. I also offered to go in to my local testing lab and run tests if that will help.

We will see if he writes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob, why do you say we don't have an effective Flu shot?
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Just found a great resource from Univ. of Washington IHME group.

You can select each state from the pulldown and look at hospital resources, peak deaths, and total death projections.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

Just found a great resource from Univ. of Washington IHME group.

You can select each state from the pulldown and look at hospital resources, peak deaths, and total death projections.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Rob, why do you say we don't have an effective Flu shot?
    The 2020 Flu Shot is only 46% effective so whether or not you get one you still have greater than a 50% chance of getting the flu.

Effective would mean 100% or close but not 46%

It is a crap shoot each year for them to decide what mix to include and they seem to be as much wrong each year as they are right.

I stopped getting the shot 15 years ago when my wife stopped actively working in the medical field.

I got the Flu 1 time in those 15 years so my chances were as good or better than those that get the shot every year.

https://www.insider.com/how-effective-is-the-flu-shot
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

The 2020 Flu Shot is only 46% effective so whether or not you get one you still have greater than a 50% chance of getting the flu.

It is a crap shoot each year for them to decide what mix to include and they seem to be as much wrong each year as they are right.

I stopped getting the shot 15 years ago when my wife stopped actively working in the medical field.

I got the Flu 1 time in those 15 years so my chances were as good or better than those that get the shot every year.

https://www.insider.com/how-effective-is-the-flu-shot
    This is the kind of rhetoric that costs lives in current pandemic and in yearly flu epidemic.

I get my Flu shot every year, I figure some protection is better than none. And, it was shocking to realize how many people die in the U.S. each year due to Flu.

Now back to your regularly scheduled C19 post.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Today I personally wrote to CA Governor Gavin Newsom and offered my services as a Six Sigma Black Belt and...if he needs it, a molecular biologist. I also offered to go in to my local testing lab and run tests if that will help.

We will see if he writes back.
    You can sign up here:

https://covid19.ca.gov/healthcorps/

Quote Originally Posted by Devg View Post
    That is for only medical professionals & workers.

I want to offer my services as a 6S BB and molecular biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    This is the kind of rhetoric that costs lives in current pandemic and in yearly flu epidemic.
    It was an answer to Mr Peabody's question with facts. Had nothing to do with the current situation.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -

It was an answer to Mr Peabody's question with facts. Had nothing to do with the current situation.

Flu shot effectiveness varies by year. Just picking one year and say it’s only 46% is incomplete fact at best. By the way, 46% is still 46% better than 0%, which is no flu shot.

These aren’t facts. These are opinions and dangerous ones.

Flu shot effectiveness varies by year. Just picking one year and say it’s only 46% is incomplete fact at best. By the way, 46% is still 46% better than 0%, which is no flu shot.

These aren’t facts. These are opinions and dangerous ones.
    Sorry to have to disagree. If not getting a Flu Shot gives you a 50/50 chance of getting it, getting the shot and having 46% still get the Flue means No shot gives you close to the same odds as getting one.

Did you even read the article I linked? I didn't make up the facts.

And yes, in my opinion, 100% or at least close would mean Effective but not 46%. And it is a crap shoot each year because they have to pick the 3 or 4 strands that they "Think" are needed a year ahead of time and they are rarely spot on.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -

Coronavirus Live Updates

Sorry to have to disagree. If not getting a Flu Shot gives you a 50/50 chance of getting it, getting the shot and having 46% still get the Flue means No shot gives you close to the same odds as getting one.

And yes, in my opinion, 100% or at least close would mean Effective but not 46%. And it is a crap shoot each year because they have to pick the 3 or 4 strands that they "Think" are needed a year ahead of time and they are rarely spot on.
    Like I said these are your opinions and dangerous ones. Thinking like this is one of the reasons this Covid-19 pandemic is much worse than it should have ever been.

BTW even in a year when the selected strands aren’t an exact much, flu shot still lessen the severity of the flu and in many cases, that means life and death.

very useful information from a dr working on the front lines in nyc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P7x...ature=youtu.be
    viking acoustics berlin r mk2 | air tight atc-5 + atm-300r | clearaudio concept + virtuoso v2 MM | t+a dac8 dsd + kanjiroba diy transport + roon rock
    alp-tone audio analog cables | core audio designs plyKraft 3L | hifi racks ltd podium t5-iii

Respectfully, you're missing the bigger picture from a public health perspective. Vaccinations significantly reduces with statistical signifinance the no. of annual hospitilizations by 40-60%. With our healthcare stresssed to the max with the COVID-19 pandemic, reductions in non-COVID hospilizations is MISSION-CRITICAL. There were 500,000 hospitlizations due to influenza in years 2017/2018 alone.

Flu Burden.jpg

Respectfully, you're missing the bigger picture from a public health perspective. Vaccinations significantly reduces with statistical signifinance the no. of annual hospitilizations by 40-60%. With our healthcare stresssed to the max with the COVID-19 pandemic, reductions in non-COVID hospilizations is MISSION-CRITICAL. There were 500,000 hospitlizations due to influenza in years 2017/2018 alone.

Flu Burden.jpg
    Very good points. It is important to be able to see the forest for the trees.

They say times like this bring out the best and the worst in us .................

https://6abc.com/officials-engineer-...mercy/6069459/
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by nicoff View Post
    Very good points. It is important to be able to see the forest for the trees.
    Yes.

the source of corona - patient zero in china.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU
    hifi:
    power: Audioplan Powerstar, Audioplan Finefilter, Audioplan Powerplant, Powercord
    tube amp: Jadis DA 50 Signature RC, Line Magnetic 508ia
    speaker: Living Voice Avatar 2
    turntable: Pro-Ject Xtension 10 + Ortofon Quintet Black MC
    phono stage: Remton 383 MKII
    cables: Audioplan Musicable bic 7a, Profigold, Wilbrand

home-cinema: Sony blu-ray, Yamaha rx v2700, Heco Metas 700 (4x), Heco center

Sharing an article written by a friend
    https://www.newsweek.com/2020/04/24/...n-1496321.html

2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

John Burns Murdoch at the Financial Times is doing an excellent job of tracking the COVID pandemic by different metrics. The "kinetics" of these curves is what is most informative.

Each figure has its own legend.

Rate of Increase of daily confirmed cases.
    Stars indicate countries and dates of National Lockdowns. USA has no National Lockdown in place.

The reason that one chart showing the US death raising is due to to many people are just not taking this serious. Plus I really don't trust the data coming out of China.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Audioshark

California has really jumped up.

https://ncov2019.live

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    California has really jumped up.

https://ncov2019.live

Yes, though part of that was due to having a very large backlog late last week (over 50,0000) of tests that were pending and waiting to be completed. ~40,000 of those pending tests were completed in the last 3 days or so (finally!).

Given the kinetics of their respective curves, looks like Louisiana will be passing CA for number of deaths/day, perhaps within a week. One of John's plots for the Financial Times shows that the increase/day is steeper.

Today's updates from the Financial Times. Rate of deaths/day continues to increase in the U.S. Countries with national lockdown are seeing the curve flatten.

Audioshark

Today's updates from the Financial Times. Rate of deaths/day continues to increase in the U.S. Countries with national lockdown are seeing the curve flatten.

Most stay at home orders are completely half-assed.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Coronavirus Live Updates

What do you mean? Incompliance by the people? If so, then I too agree.
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

True. Two things currently showing impact:
    - social distancing, shutting down bars, restaurants, all non-essential traffic
    - wearing masks while mingling for necessities

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Possibly, but I suspect they are better than nothing.

What I wonder is what will happen when people can go to work, and just start acting human again. The virus isn’t going to disappear. Why won’t it start infecting people again?
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post

What I wonder is what will happen when people can go to work, and just start acting human again. The virus isn’t going to disappear. Why won’t it start infecting people again?
    It won’t stop until a vaccine is available. And you really can’t lift up stay at home order without easily accessible broad testing and contact tracing system either. But that doesn’t mean the government won’t. Most certainly there will be a few peaks throughout this year.

It won’t stop until a vaccine is available. And you really can’t lift up stay at home order without easily accessible broad testing and contact tracing system either. But that doesn’t mean the government won’t. Most certainly there will be a few peaks throughout this year.
    Since we have not found a vaccine for the flu, I think it is a long shot for Corona as well leading to available awareness on the spot testing, and even then people may or may not address the matter and this all coming from an optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Well to those industries that must continue to function like the one I'm in (railroading) we are doing the following.....

all train and engine crews are wearing masks / gloves
    control stands, grab irons, door handles, etc. wiped down after every shift
    continue to remind everyone to avoid touching your face at least until you've washed your hands properly

so far all are crews have remained healthy.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Interesting data, now that the doctors are coping up with the daemon for a while...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-rate/2366184/

Quote Originally Posted by Devg View Post
    Interesting data, now that the doctors are coping up with the daemon for a while...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-rate/2366184/
    And what are the Stats for Not using the Vents?

Patients Die, right?

My wife is a 35 year Respiratory Therapist and until there is some real proof about this, it does not make a lot of sense unless there is an issue with the Vent or the amount of Oxygen used.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Since we have not found a vaccine for the flu, I think it is a long shot for Corona as well leading to available awareness on the spot testing, and even then people may or may not address the matter and this all coming from an optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The Yearly Flu is not the same exact strand of Flu year after year. Each year they guess what they think it should be for the next year, sometimes right, sometimes not. It usually includes several strands as well as harmful delivery agents. If you remember, they included the Swine Flu strand for about 4 years after there were no more reported cases along with several other strands.

If the Yearly Flu was exactly the same every year, they would have a Vaccine, unless there has been an underlying money making scheme between all former administrations of government and Pharma companies since Vaccines were created in every country.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -

The Yearly Flu is not the same exact strand of Flu year after year. Each year they guess what they think it should be for the next year, sometimes right, sometimes not. It usually includes several strands as well as harmful delivery agents. If you remember, they included the Swine Flu strand for about 4 years after there were no more reported cases along with several other strands.

If the Yearly Flu was exactly the same every year, they would have a Vaccine, unless there has been an underlying money making scheme between all former administrations of government and Pharma companies since Vaccines were created in every country.
    The CDC website has the effectiveness of the influenza vaccine broken down by age group and year-to-year.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-wor...estimates.html

Although the numbers used for the analyses are relatively small, the results are dismal. In the over 64 age group, vaccine effectiveness almost never exceeds 15%; even in the 50-64 age group, it is almost never over 20%. If that were how effective a COVID vaccine might be, it would not be very helpful. And as it stands now, there is very little known about what might constitute protective immunity from the corona virus, so no one knows what a potential vaccine should do
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;

Patients Die, right?

My wife is a 35 year Respiratory Therapist and until there is some real proof about this, it does not make a lot of sense unless there is an issue with the Vent or the amount of Oxygen used.
    Proof may take awhile. Raw data from Italy suggests that high-flow O2 has better results than artificial ventilation in most critically ill patients, but it is retrospective and poorly controlled for other factors. It's not clear if anyone (or any group) is willing to undertake a controlled, prospective trial to try to get proof one way or the other.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post

Well if NO cure or vaccine is made by next April, May, this could occur each and every season, something like the "flu season" and we will have a Covid19 season. I sure hope and pray not.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Patients Die, right?

maybe you are right. I am far from a doctor but what I understand is there are a lot of unknowns about this virus at the moment. Nobody understands it to the fullest, irrespective of how experience they are. Doctors/Scientists are desperately trying to glean into it everyday as new data comes in. I am sure there would be more discoveries to be had in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Furthermore, be warned. There is also abundant opportunity for your significant other to point out an imbalance in domestic labor.
    Kiwi sir,

Truer words have never been spoken. Thanks for the heads up, but I am apparently not of the learning type.
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Coronavirus Live Updates