Jeff Rowland fans? Any current owners here? - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeff Rowland fans? Any current owners here?

While I’ve had some good success with aftermarket fuses, I’ve since accepted the sound out of great audio gear as is, without trying to improve what has been achieved. I’ve had a handful of expensive fuses pop for no apparent reason, effectively throwing good money after bad.
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M, JBL 590.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

2. Thanks GuidoCorona thanked for this post
    Likes FRO, GuidoCorona liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Guido:

I am looking forward to hearing how the Daemon worked out in your system. I did not realize that the preamp in that unit is better than the Corus and the DAC is better than the Aerus. Please let me know your thoughts once you have implemented the new unit. Thanks Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Sam, I have not received Daemon yet.... I will definitely post to this thread as soon as I receive the unit, and I might in fact create a new thread dedicated to my Daemon experiences.

As for Daemon performance, yes... All rumors I have heard point to its linestage besting Corus, and its DAC being audibly superior to Aeris.

I can't wait the "joy" of hoisting the 99Lbs darling *Gulp!* to my listening loft!

Saluti, Guido
    Electronics - Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, Rowland M925 430W monos, Rowland M535 900W bridged amp pair, Esoteric X-01 as transport
    Speakers - Vienna Die Muzik
    Cables - Cardas loom: Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3