Jeff Rowland fans? Any current owners here? - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeff Rowland fans? Any current owners here?

Hi Keith,

A good friend bought them. I have to say as good as they were on my Avantgarde. I prefer the SIT3. It’s a little more laid back and mid hall effect. I think part of it is my room is a little on the smaller side for my Avantgarde so I’m already a little closer than I probably should be. The SIT3 are perfect from their perspective in my room. I bought a backup SIT3 and sold the SIT1.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    Joe, what happened with your FirstWatts?
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M, JBL 590.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

Rowland is superlative gear. I have the 625 S2 plus Corus and PSU. It is basically built by hand, by Jeff. I had the good fortune to spend the day with him at his factory several years ago...a total gentleman. JRDG owners tend to buy and keep long term.

TD

3. Likes Mike, Ritmo liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much. I absolutely love Rowland gear and have a soft spot for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tdimler View Post
    Rowland is superlative gear. I have the 625 S2 plus Corus and PSU. It is basically built by hand, by Jeff. I had the good fortune to spend the day with him at his factory several years ago...a total gentleman. JRDG owners tend to buy and keep long term.

TD
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

I've owned the JRDG Corus and 625 S2 since 2013. They drive the mids and highs on my Raidho D3's really well. The D3's now produce the mids and highs and a JL Audio F212v2/CR1 crossover produces the lows since early 2019. My audio system now creates fully palpable music from the very low to high frequencies.

Not only beautifully built gear, but great sounding gear. There's a good reason there aren't many available on Audiogon.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Len,

I bet your system sounds amazing. Thank you.
    Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2