Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Who Sits and Only Listens?

Being an audiophile has compulsive traits, so when the music is playing do you sit there and listen, read, surf, other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Super Moderator

Re: Who Sits and Only Listens?

I only ocassionally sit there and concentrate on the music. I may start out doing that, but then end up on my phone, ipad, magazine or book.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Some nights I surf while listening, searching for new music.
    Most nights I just listen, having the music transport me to a more relaxing peace of mind.
    Listening to music is my emotional release and a time for self healing.
    I think Dick Olsher summed it up best. "A day without music is like a black and white sunset".
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Pretty much work out while listening. Sometimes surf. Sometimes I stop and pay attention.

Sometimes it takes a conscious effort to relax and get absorbed enough in the music to just sit and listen without getting distracted for any length of time.
    When I was younger it was much easier to stop and listen. I guess the pressures of dealing with the practical side of life and the necessary responsibilities have a way of getting in the way.
    Accuphase A-75, C-3850, DP-750, T-1200, C-37, P-530 / Magico S7, Mcoat Red w/Mpod / LessLoss C-MARC Entropic cables (Spk. IC's PC's) / Clearaudio Innovation Wood, 9" Universal arm ,VTA adj. Outer Limit platter ring, Statement clamp / SteinMusic PI Carbon Signature Mat /My Sonic Lab Ultra Eminent EX MC cart./ Clearaudio 24v Battery PSU / Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth / B]Onyx Plus[/B] Sirius XM Sat Radio / Synergistic Research Galileo PowerCell SX ,Active Ground Block SE ,Black Box ,Acoustic ART, Atmosphere Infinity ,UEF panels /Stillpoints Apeture II panels /Furutech GTX-D NCF duplex outlets, NFC Booster-Braces/ 20a dedicated lines / SteinMusic H2 Harmonizers / Adona Eris II 5C racks / Symposium Acoustics Svelt Shelves /HRS Damping plates / KLAudio Ultrasonic RCM / Clearaudio Smart Matrix Pro. RCM /Kemp Electroniks SR plugs,/ Akiko Audio Corelli PLC,Tuning Sticks/ LessLoss Firewall 640X, Blackbody v.2, BlackGround Power Base 10X, Blackground Speaker Base 8X, Firewall for speakers

When I listen to my main system it's, sit and listen. If something else distracts you then the music becomes just background music. If the listening wasn't the enjoyment I certainly could have spent less money, LOL

I have a different area and system for working out. When lifting the music is sort of background but sometimes it's motivating and while on the treadmill it can get boring so the music becomes more of a listening thing, although not the best environment.

For me surfing or reading, anything that takes brain power would take you from the music. I fall into the camp that feels there really isn't multi-tasking, one thing or the other is getting the most attention from us.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

My listening sessions are often very long so like Joe my sessions are a mixture of doing things like reading a magazine, surfing a few sites and also spending time concentrating on the music.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Sometimes I just sit and listen; otherwise I do abstract puzzle games on my iPad, which I also use to control the music playback. Either way I'm in the sweet spot.

Can't read or surf... unlike the abstract games, it distracts me too much from the music.
    Antipodes EX…Schiit Yggdrasil...Coda 07x…Peachtree GaN400...Vivid V1.5
    Intona Premium USB…Cerious Graphene Extreme XLR...Double Helix Cables Chaperone XLR...Acoustic Revive SPC-PA
    Torus RM15...Shunyata Alpha HC…Mad Scientist First...HF Reveal...XLO Ref 3

I use to listen music everyday in the night after work and dinner.

Sometimes only listen to music with no lights or maybe a candle on...

Another with my tablet surfing, or with facebook open.

Also I have a whatsapp group with my audiophile friends here from Buenos Aires hence we use to send photos of the gear or some article relative to the hobby when everyone is in their homes listening.
    McIntosh C302 + C2600 - Lumin A1 - Lenco L75 - Marantz SR6007 - Paradigm S6 - Gaia II - Chord Epic Twin Speaker Cable + Jumpers - Bada LB5500

Banned

It's a mixture. Right now I'm listening to Eva Cassidy while surfing. I may have to stop in a few and listen more closely as she's sounding heavenly. However, I think it's valuable to do both with music I'm familiar with. With music I'm not familiar with my first few listening sessions are normally more intent.

I have a system that serves many purposes. First, it's a good system so I can listen critically. Second, my wife is listening now and so this is something we can do as a family. Third, I enjoy something going in the background while I'm surfing. I tend to think better in noisey environments (had no choice in my previous employ, so now it's part of me ...). Fourth, sometimes I just like a good glass of wine and listen for the pure enjoyment of it. It's relaxing.

I usually start with focused listening to get my dose of high end, and after that it’s all of the above.

Or, I browse through things I like, and do a rock, jazz or classic tour de NAS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

I do.
    Anthony
    Analog: VPI Clearaudio Innovation Wood/Kuzma 4Point/Ortofon A95> ASR Basis Exclusive HV---->

Digital: Antipodes CX (Oladra Upgrade)> Cary DMS-600 DAC/Streamer---->
    ...........Cary 306 SACD Professional Disc Player---->

===> Cary SLP-05 (Ultimate Upgrade edition)----> Clayton M-300----> MARTIN LOGAN SPIRES/REL 212SX x2

[Synergistic Research/Nordost/Wireworld/Furutech/SRA/Adona/Stillpoints/Track Audio/GIK Acoustics]

To darn old to just set still and listen, But its usually listen for a while reading or doing something around the house.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

I don’t do background music unless I’m driving, so when I want to hear music it is a full listening session. Usually accompanied by a nice glass of vino (or two). If I wander off it is through Roon or pulling songs I have heard and SoundHounded/Shazaamed into my Roon library.

My living room sound system provides me with background music most of the day. I turn it on in the morning while I'm brewing coffee. It usually remains playing music until early afternoon. During that time I am often reading or on the Internet. Having music playing keeps the house from feeling empty. Late afternoon will often find my sitting in the sweet spot in the living room for a couple of hours enjoying music without distractions.

The studio system is a whole different experience. When I go into the studio, usually at night, it is for the express purpose of enjoying music on that sound system. I'll dim the lighting way down and allow myself the pleasure of being completely absorbed in my choice of music. These listening sessions can go for as long as three to five hours uninterrupted.

Both the living room and studio sound systems deliver excellent performance. I don't feel compromised when listening to either system, but when I want complete immersion without distractions I generally migrate to the studio where the totally dedicate environment supports complete attention on the musical performance.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

I will generally sit and just listen. With that, there is the need to decide what music will come next.
    I currently have my system/room acoustics to the point that I will be looking at my iPad for music and find I am drawn away by the amazing detailed sound stage that is in front of me. It is so mesmerizing to hear. I just end up staring off in the direction of the front wall behind the speakers looking at different positions in the air as an instrument shows up then disappears as another one takes over.
    Synology 1019D+ - SGC Sonictransporter I9 w Roon/HQ Player- UltraRendu- PBD Stream IF to Playback Designs MPS5 via fiber optic - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, DIY PCOCC interconnects, speaker cables and power cords with Furutech terminations. Blue Jeans CAT 6's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

I only turn my stereo on when I am going to ‘listen’ to it. This means sitting in the sweet spot for hours and listening. Other than occasionally looking at an iPad Mini, and drinking beer, music is all that is occurring.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

when I'm in my 'chair' it's music and nothing else, well except for the sipping of good whiskey ........
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrex View Post
    Pretty much work out while listening. Sometimes surf. Sometimes I stop and pay attention.
    So are you saying you don’t sit and listen to your system?
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

you have to look at this question a couple of ways.

how much time do you spend sitting in your listening chair in the sweet spot?

of that time, what percentage is only listening?

some rooms are multi-use rooms, where sometimes music is a background to other activity. my wife has Sonos and has music on all the time she does not have the TV on in her kitchen.

for me; i spend 30+ hours a week sitting in my sweet spot. my room has no video monitor, it's 2 channel only. no other activity happens in that room except for my laptop web surfing....or reading my Kindle or a HiFi magazine.

during digital listening; which is 70% of my listening, i multi-task, but still am engaged in listening, about 75% of the digital time. my dedicated 'music-only' digital listening time is mostly near bed time when i don't want to fall asleep with my turntable playing.

during 30% for vinyl or tape i'm 100% listening.....typically with the lights dim.

so my total is about 40-45% strictly sitting in my sweet spot just listening of my 30+ hours a week.

This thread is an eye opener for me. I would have suspected that every single one of us sits and really listens to his or her system; I know I do. What's the point of spending all this time and money building a HiFi system that can move me if I'm not going to sit and really enjoy it? When I tell my wife "I'm gonna go give myself a concert", she knows where to find me; in front of my system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubes View Post
    This thread is an eye opener for me. I would have suspected that every single one of us sits and really listens to his or her system; I know I do. What's the point of spending all this time and money building a HiFi system that can move me if I'm not going to sit and really enjoy it? When I tell my wife "I'm gonna go give myself a concert", she knows where to find me; in front of my system.
    +1
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    So are you saying you don’t sit and listen to your system?
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing ! Crazy, spend $$ and not take your listening seriously ??
    Cheers ! …. Dave

There are good comments on “sitting in the sweetspot” from Jonathan Valin in the MBL X-treme review.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    My listening sessions are often very long so like Joe my sessions are a mixture of doing things like reading a magazine, surfing a few sites and also spending time concentrating on the music.
    Ditto. In our dedicated music room, I tend to listen in the late afternoon into the night (sometimes extending passed midnight).

We have a separate system for the house with built in speakers in most rooms. We play/stream music many hours during the week while doing house chores, cooking, entertaining.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing ! Crazy, spend $$ and not take your listening seriously ??
    One of the reasons I asked that was because he had just started a thread on AN about how great his system was sounding:

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...-t-concentrate
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Audioshark

I wonder if the format matters. Do you sit and listen more with vinyl and are distracted more with digital? I ask because digital often requires the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Just listening, yes, but also surfing, reading, napping, and watching video. All sorts of activities to enjoy in the man cave. We do have Sonos throughout the house that is used much of the day. I still work, so the man cave is decompression heaven for me.

Vinyl is mostly just listening.
    Amplification : Modwright LS300 - Atma-Sphere "Class D" monoblocks
    Digital : MSB Premier DAC+Digital Director, Oppo 203, Sonos Port (W4S mod)
    Analog : Technics SL1200G, Boulder 508
    Speakers : Daedalus Audio Muse Studio
    Headphone : BHSE + Voce

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I wonder if the format matters. Do you sit and listen more with vinyl and are distracted more with digital? I ask because digital often requires the iPad.

digital accommodates multi-tasking much better in numerous obvious ways. the i-pad is not a distraction, since one can set up endless play lists if you want to be completely music focused. OTOH the i-pad with Roon does offer lots of relevant information when i'm in the mood for that or i'm exploring, so it enhances my musical journey. so the i-pad in and of itself is not a distraction.

there is the 'finite' aspect to vinyl and tape as far as things (media and heads/stylus's) having relatively limited life (in reality it's not very relevant other than in comparison to digital). so one tends to subliminally 'defend' intrusions into analog listening times, whereas with digital it's trivial to pause or mute and then restart without a thought to it. one can repeat tracks endlessly with digital without a concern.

only speaking for myself, the experience of analog is richer and more emotionally compelling. i tend to view my analog listening times as more serious. so analog sessions rarely involve multi-tasking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

For my part, my listening is more focused when listening to vinyl.

I'm HT guy. When I'm using the big system I'm watching a movie. I virtually have never gone in there and switched to 2ch. I will however watch music video but that source is likely 4K.
    I have a Bluos whole house system that get's played every day.
    On the odd occasion I have a lounge in my dressing room that I will listen to 2ch even then I likely have the TV on on mute or I'm on the computer and head phones.
    I find it difficult to sit still for a long time. Evan while I'm multitasking I do appreciate good recordings and will stop to take it in before going back to multitasking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    For my part, my listening is more focused when listening to vinyl.

Yeah I’m focused more too for the most part as realize it is easy to get sidetracked or nod off and forget that the needle is in the far inner circle and music is not playing Who Sits and Only Listens?

Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Yeah I’m focused more too for the most part as realize it is easy to get sidetracked or nod off and forget that the needle is in the far inner circle and music is not playing Who Sits and Only Listens?

...you mean napping off, and having a dream being on a train, but then realizing it’s the needle in the inner groove loop...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    ...you mean napping off, and having a dream being on a train, but then realizing it’s the needle in the inner groove loop...

Yep

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team