Aurender A30 - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aurender A30

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aurender A30

The sound is shockingly good and the ripping is awesome. Aurender A30 has its own app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Looks incredible in black too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rance

Synology DS411+II | GigaFOILv4+Keces P3 Power Supply | Audioquest Diamond Ethernet | Lumin S1 | VAC Master Line Stage | VAC Signature 200 iQ amps | ARC REFERENCE 160M amps | JBL 4367+Isoacoustics Gaia I | SVS PC-4000 subs x 2 | Shunyata 6000T | Luminous Audio Technology cabling and power | Solid Tech racks | Vicoustics room treatments | ASC Iso-wall/Iso-ceiling construction

3. Likes Mike, Penthouse-D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, if possible, can you tell, how the sound compares with lumin x1, luxman-d08u, esoteric k-01x?. Is that close to these levels?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. Far more attractive than my ACS10 and any other model I've seen. Even the box is nicer!
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by myjazz123 View Post
    Mike, if possible, can you tell, how the sound compares with lumin x1, luxman-d08u, esoteric k-01x?. Is that close to these levels?
    Thanks.
    To my ears, it far surpasses the Esoteric K-01x. I keep thinking to myself, “it’s the same chip, but such a better sound.” It has the Aurender “fullness” and “smoothness” characteristics, without any loss of detail. The Luxman D-08u is still, to my ears, very very analog like. Too bad it’s now retired. It truly could trick someone into thinking you were playing vinyl. The Lumin X1 is also, a champion and worthy of all the accolades. It has the toe tapping musicality one has come to expect Lumin while having incredible instrument separation.

The A30’s huge screen, ripping capabilities, storage, etc. are just added bonuses to a phenomenal sounding piece, with loads of flexibility due to its digital inputs and outputs.

Boy, are we in the golden age of digital or what?

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

7. Likes soastrup, sb6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    To my ears, it far surpasses the Esoteric K-01x. I keep thinking to myself, “it’s the same chip, but such a better sound.” It has the Aurender “fullness” and “smoothness” characteristics, without any loss of detail. The Luxman D-08u is still, to my ears, very very analog like. Too bad it’s now retired. It truly could trick someone into thinking you were playing vinyl. The Lumin X1 is also, a champion and worthy of all the accolades. It has the toe tapping musicality one has come to expect Lumin while having incredible instrument separation.

The A30’s huge screen, ripping capabilities, storage, etc. are just added bonuses to a phenomenal sounding piece, with loads of flexibility due to its digital inputs and outputs.

Digital, what’s that? The numbers on your wrist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 amp breakers within a grounded sub panel to Furutech GTX D NSF packages | Keces P3 & P8 | Surge Guard at Main Panel | ADD POWR series | Environmental Potential EP2050
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | etherREGEN | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Post Thanks / Like

Would be interesting to hear about how the Aqua Formula XHD figures in this lineup.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking and sounding piece. I saw it at AXPONA last year and at Mike’s store yesterday. It is a well thought out solution to rip, store and play music. Furthermore, it really simplifies setting up and using a digital music solution for those that are not tech savvy.

Mike

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

The screen on this A30 is just beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I believe the A30 uses the same chip as Esoteric's newer K1/K-01Xs/K-03Xs.
    Also, Mike, any word on the US availability on the recently announced (at least in Asia) Luxman D-08u's replacement, the D-10X?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast