Incoming! - Page 9
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Incoming!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incoming!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure why the pics on my PC are not correctly oriented. They're perfectly oriented on my iPad????
    Amplifier: Pass Labs INT 250 integrated.

DAC/Streamer: MSB Discrete Dual Power Supply.

Server: Roon Nucleus with lifetime subscription.

Speakers: Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary
    Model.

Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 speaker cables,
    Mackenzie interconnects.

Speaker Stands: HiFi Man.

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom - congratulations. Glad we were able to work through all the networking issues. Enjoy your wonderful system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent Tom!

So happy for you and your beautiful wife.

It’s an awesome feeling getting it all setup and working. Let the music take you away.

Mike,

Thank you for being so patient and helpful with Tom. I know how much you wanted him up, running and enjoying the music. Superb service above and beyond.
    Last edited by joeinid; January 17, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
    Joe

Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M, JBL 590.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

4. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike, Sean, Randy Myers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    Hi,

As far as the pics

(1) select third icon from the last (square with curved sides)
    (2) pop up window appears
    (3) choose from "computer" or "URL" (in top area)

Computer file

(4) for computer file select choose file (your photo)
    (5) under that is "upload file" - select it

URL

(4) enter URL address
    (5) go to bottom and select "ok"

I’m in the process of having numerous eye operations so my font on my iPad is supersized and the typewriter takes up half the screen. On my iPad I go to “settings” and then “Display and Brightness” and go down to “Text Size” and drag the bar to your desired size. Depending on the type of iPad though this may vary - it does on my wife's ...
    Thank you, Joe.

Model.

Mackenzie interconnects.

6. Thanks Calvin thanked for this post
    Likes Calvin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The system looks fantastic Tom (even though I had to stand on my head to view a couple ).....

Congratulations and enjoy the break-in. The system will only continue to improve!
    T+A DAC 8 DSD | T+A AMP 8 | Hattor Passive Pre-amp | Falcon Northwest PC | Roon & HQPlayer | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 | W4S Recovery | Rega RP8 | SimAudio MOON 110LP v2 | Ortofon 2M Black | Record Doctor V | McIntosh MR7083 | Oppo BDP-105 | KEF R700 | ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000 | Astell&Kern AK240 | Audeze LCD-i4 | U-Turn Orbit Special (will be selling soon)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    The system looks fantastic Tom (even though I had to stand on my head to view a couple ).....

Congratulations and enjoy the break-in. The system will only continue to improve!

Ha!! I try not to make things too easy for people, LOL. You know, the weird thing is the pics on my iPad are oriented just fine. It's only on my PC that the pics are disoriented. Strange!

Model.

Mackenzie interconnects.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good, Tom. Now, sit back and enjoy the tunes.

Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2
    McIntosh MA252
    Magico A3
    Shunyata PS8/Defender/Delta NR
    Venom IC/SC/PC

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words, Sean. It's been so long since I had any kind of high end audio (late '70s). I've really missed it.

This is such a sweet sounding system. I had totally forgotten how good a truly good system sounds. Truth be told, I'd probably been just as satisfied with any number of systems. But this is the one I picked for me. Good job, "Me". Ha, ha!

Model.

Mackenzie interconnects.

11. Likes Randy Myers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom, I’m glad to hear your new gear is bringing joy to your home already.

How true; I often think how there’s always a variety of system configurations that will more than get us where we need or want to be. But that shouldn’t necessarily take away from the process and joy of making it our own.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Sean. It's been so long since I had any kind of high end audio (late '70s). I've really missed it.

This is such a sweet sounding system. I had totally forgotten how good a truly good system sounds. Truth be told, I'd probably been just as satisfied with any number of systems. But this is the one I picked for me. Good job, "Me". Ha, ha!

Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2
    McIntosh MA252
    Magico A3
    Shunyata PS8/Defender/Delta NR
    Venom IC/SC/PC

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, after having a chance to check it out for myself, IMHO, the heat issue with Pass and similarly designed (class A/AB SS amps) and constructed amps is waaaaaayyyyyyyy overstated. Maybe it's because I'm from Iowa, I don't know? Perhaps if I lived in Phoenix in the summer or maybe Needles or Death Valley or Tampa?? But when I lay my hand on the heat sinks of my INT 250 it reminds me of a warm summer day. I placed a room thermometer on the heat sink of my INT 250 and it registered 94 degrees. That's a nice day where there is low humidity. Maybe not so nice in Iowa with the humidity but we're not talking about humidity anyway. The operating temps of most well built class A/AB amps is certainly not a deal breaker to me. But, different strokes... Most tube amps put out far more heat. My tube guitar amps got hot. Not just warm. Hot! You couldn't even begin to place your hand on the tubes of most tube amps, especially when they're really cooking.

Anyway, I just thought I might set some things straight about the INT 250 and it's operating temp. I don't live in a state where summer temps often go north of 100 degrees. Iowa temps can certainly go above 100 degrees. But just perhaps a couple times each summer. Maybe if it did I'd feel differently. But I really doubt it. The operating temp of a Pass INT 250 for me is so low as to be irrelevant. It's just not a factor. But, like I said above...different strokes... My 2 cents.

Model.

Mackenzie interconnects.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast