Super Bowl prediction - Page 9
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Super Bowl prediction

Very good game. Unlike other Super Bowls in the past, this game didn’t disappoint.

Mike

2. Likes Alpinist liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great game. Very few penalties, and lots of running kept the clock moving, so much so, I thought, even with the extra long commercial breaks and dreaded halftime show I didn't grow bored, which has happened many times in the past with noncompetitive performances. That said, recording the game and starting to watch an hour late helped too, I didn't find the commercials all that great (with the exception of the self parking car!) Was there a Budweiser commercial?
    —Bob V.

My system: Benz LPS, AMG v12 turntable, Einstein Turntables' Choice phono-pre (dual mono version), dCS Rossini, Audio Research Ref10 pre, Audio Research REF 160M, Wilson Alexia speakers. Transparent Ref MM2 & Gen5 signal cables, Shunyata Zitron Sigma, AlphaNR, Python, Anaconda power cables. Shunyata Hydra Triton v3, Denali 2000t, Stillpoints. HRS. Acoustic environment optimized by Dr. Bonnie Schnitta of SoundSense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    Was there a Budweiser commercial?
    yes, in which they mentioned the 'Pepsi Half Time Show', wonder if Pepsi paid for that or got freebie ?

agreed on the Hyundai commercial along with the sentimental Google and Jeep Gladiator (Bill Murray Ground Hog Day)
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Good game, half time was too much IMO, and most of the commercials hard to follow - I liked the Boston one.

Interesting there was no Ford, GMC, Cadillac or Chevy commercials,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 amp breakers within a grounded sub panel to Furutech GTX D NSF packages | Keces P3 & P8 | Surge Guard at Main Panel | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | etherREGEN | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9