Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: DAC help.....

DAC help.....

I’m looking for information on purchasing a DAC for my home theater system. I’m going to be purchasing a preamp and a Magtech amp from Roger sanders in the near future. My main listening source will be a record player and streaming via tidal. What is a good DAC to purchase to get the stored music from my MacBook Pro and stream tidal via my laptop to my system? Is the Audioquest cobalt sufficient or should I look into a more advanced DAC? I would like something that can stream MQA via tidal effortlessly.. thanks in advance

Re: DAC help.....

Many great DAC's available.
    What is your budget?
    Do you like a warmer (possibly tube) sound or more analytic.
    What have you heard so far that you like?
    These type of things would help to get some proper recommendations.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Many great DAC's available.
    What is your budget?
    Do you like a warmer (possibly tube) sound or more analytic.
    What have you heard so far that you like?
    These type of things would help to get some proper recommendations.
    my system is currently and work in progress and isn’t even set up. The only items that have been purchased is a pair of ML ESL 9s, a project expression III with a ortofon black Cartridge and a rack of silence reference with audio quest earth rca interconnects. I’m new to all this.

So many DACS out there at a lot of different price points. Do you have a price point ?
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    So many DACS out there at a lot of different price points. Do you have a price point ?

what is a good price point with the current items I have in place. I’m reading places that recommend a different preamp with the magtech

I have nothing against the Audioquest Cobalt DAC -- in fact I'm using one right now with my Macbook Pro to stream Qobuz and I like it very much for the limited way in which I use it. However, if you're looking to build a home system, you may want the flexibility of a DAC that has multiple types of inputs: optical, usb-b, HDMI, etc. The Cobalt has exactly one input and output, USB-A and 3.5mm stereo audio jack. The minute you add another digital source to your system (like, say, a TV with an optical output), you'll either have to use the DAC built into the TV or upgrade/purchase another DAC to handle the extra input. MQA complicates things slightly because you can get MQA decoding in very inexpensive products (like the Audioquest Cobalt or the Meridian Explorer 2) or more expensive products, but there seems to be little out there in the gap between the two. Taking MQA off the table as a requirement certainly opens the door to those middle-tier products that are between $300 and $2000.

If it were my money, I'd go for the Cobalt right now (as it sounds like it would cover all of your current digital needs) and as my digital sources grew, add a upper-entry-tier non-MQA DAC to handle other kinds of inputs (the Schiit Audio Bifrost 2 at $699 comes to mind).
    Electronics: Pass Labs XP-22, Pass Labs X250.8
    Digital: T+A DAC 200, Auralic Aries G1, Sony UBP-X800M
    Analog: Pro-Ject X2 w/ Ortofon 2M Black, iFi Phono3 Phonostage
    Speakers: Janszen Audio Valentina P8, SVS SB13-Ultra
    Other: David Laboga Custom Audio/Shunyata/Audioquest cabling, PS Audio PowerPlant 15

Quote Originally Posted by tino27 View Post
    I have nothing against the Audioquest Cobalt DAC -- in fact I'm using one right now with my Macbook Pro to stream Qobuz and I like it very much for the limited way in which I use it. However, if you're looking to build a home system, you may want the flexibility of a DAC that has multiple types of inputs: optical, usb-b, HDMI, etc. The Cobalt has exactly one input and output, USB-A and 3.5mm stereo audio jack. The minute you add another digital source to your system (like, say, a TV with an optical output), you'll either have to use the DAC built into the TV or upgrade/purchase another DAC to handle the extra input. MQA complicates things slightly because you can get MQA decoding in very inexpensive products (like the Audioquest Cobalt or the Meridian Explorer 2) or more expensive products, but there seems to be little out there in the gap between the two. Taking MQA off the table as a requirement certainly opens the door to those middle-tier products that are between $300 and $2000.

If it were my money, I'd go for the Cobalt right now (as it sounds like it would cover all of your current digital needs) and as my digital sources grew, add a upper-entry-tier non-MQA DAC to handle other kinds of inputs (the Schiit Audio Bifrost 2 at $699 comes to mind).
    thank you for all the information the only thing currently that I my add to this system is a CD player also another component that I don’t know which one to purchase. I’m only using this system for audio so the addition of a Tv won’t be an input issue..

With those speakers and Magtech gear I would spend $1500 to 4K on a DAC depending upon how comfortable you are with spending that much. DAC's do sound much better as you climb the money ladder.

With more or wider sound stage, depth, musicality, better texture, more air and space between instruments, more detail and resolution.
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

Got to agree with Mechnutt, $1500 00 $4000 based on your current gear and your price structure. But one can always splurge .
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Mytek has DAC's that Stream and do MQA.

https://mytekdigital.com/hifi/?gclid...xoCbrcQAvD_BwE
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

For streaming, you just can't beat Lumin D2, MQA, XLR's, nice working app, sounds great. about $2300. Call Mike (Suncoast Audio ) or contact him here, after all this is his site. Awesome piece of gear. .

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    For streaming, you just can't beat Lumin D2, MQA, XLR's, nice working app, sounds great. about $2300. Call Mike (Suncoast Audio ) or contact him here, after all this is his site. Awesome piece of gear. .
    Lumin in great (I own one), but you need to connect it via Ethernet. The OP suggested he wanted to use USB via his computer.

There are a bunch of really good DACs in the $2500 price class:
    Benchmark DAC 3 HGC
    Mytec Brooklyn DAC+
    Schiit Yggdrasil

All have multiple digital inputs and the Benchmark and Mytec also have a analog inputs and headphone amps.

Going up the price ladder yields incremental improvements in sound quality.
    Tom

Audio:
    Amati Futura Mains
    Amati Homage VOX Center,
    Proac Response 1sc Rears,
    Three MC2301's for L,C,R
    MC 602 for the rears
    C 1100, MX 151, MCD 1100, MR 77
    Nottingham Dais with Sumiko Palo Santos Presentation
    SurfacePro 3, JRiver, WW Starlight Platinum USB, Schiit Yggdrasil, Benchmark DAC3 HGC

Video:
    MX 151, OppO BDP-95, JVC RS-500 DILA projector, 106" diagonal Stewart Luxus Screenwall Deluxe with Studiotek 130 G3 material.

Lake House:
    Ohm F, MC 275V, C2300, MR 80, Rega P3

OnDeck:
    McIntosh MAC 4300v

Quote Originally Posted by RDSChicago View Post
    Lumin in great (I own one), but you need to connect it via Ethernet. The OP suggested he wanted to use USB via his computer.
    Just saw that, bummer. But I have mine connected to my Pre-amp ( via xlrs) and Ethernet of course to the network. Even been using a flash drive for stored audio and of course at times my NAS,

He also mentioned he wanted MQA. Several of these DACs mentioned do not do MQA. Since I could care less for MQA that would not matter to me, but he said he wanted it.

If he decides that he does not need MQA, and his budget could get into the mid $4k's then I would suggest considering T+A. Ask Mike about it.
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thank you all so much for the information. Is there really a massive difference from DAC to DAC ? I’m not I want to spend a crazy amount on one

With almost $18,000 invested in the rest of your system by the time you are through I don't think a $300 dac is appropriate. You can buy a full service streamer/Dac then transfer the files from your laptop to an external USB drive and attach it to the streamer. I use the Teac Reference NT-505 in one of my systems and an attached drive and it works great. The Teac also has USB, Coax and optical inputs for connecting a CD transport like the Nuprime CDT-8 or the Audiolab 6000CDT. It runs on the Lumin operating system.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    With almost $18,000 invested in the rest of your system by the time you are through I don't think a $300 dac is appropriate. You can buy a full service streamer/Dac then transfer the files from your laptop to an external USB drive and attach it to the streamer. I use the Teac Reference NT-505 in one of my systems and an attached drive and it works great. The Teac also has USB, Coax and optical inputs for connecting a CD transport like the Nuprime CDT-8 or the Audiolab 6000CDT. It runs on the Lumin operating system.
    I totally understand. I do want to incorporate a CD player into
    my system in the near future. Are there CD players with built in DACs that would work for what I would like to achieve?

There are fairly large differences in DACs. In my relearning process jumping back into this crazy hobby have tried many, I think 14 or 15. The Teac product line that Jack mentioned is very solid gear; I also had good results with NuPrime, Benchmark, and Wyred 4 Sound. All of these except the Teac were based around the ESS DAC chips. The T+A is a different level of machine.

You also mentioned your interest in MQA. This is more limiting in the lower level products. I have no experience in MQA DACs so I will leave that to others. I know Mytec has a good reputation though.

There certainly are solid CD players with built in DACs. Oppo was always considered very good but unfortunately they are no longer making CD players. To me I always wanted a player that could also play SACDs since they sound much better in my view. I had a Marantz spinner also that I really liked.

I always felt it is better to have an external DAC in addition to the player. With exceptions to higher end machines I have always felt that the DACs built in to CD players are usually compromises.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy your search .
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Given the quality of your other gear I’d consider getting your MacBook out of your system and replacing it with a streamer/ DAC. I have an Auralic Altair which I preferred (narrowly) over the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge. The biggest improvement I experienced last year was replacing my source (MacBook) with the Auralic.
    Linn LP 12/ Ekos/ Lingo/ Krystal/ Keel/ Auralic/ Ayre QA9/ ARC Ref 6 + 3 SE/ ARC REF75 SE/ Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario

https://www.denafrips.com

Try Denafrips. According to several reviews by reliable reviewers very engaging sound. Sounds like DAC's 4 times the price...

https://youtu.be/RsgCMjEMe6c
    Hans

Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 /alternatively JM Lab Point Source Aria 5 (self modified)/ 2x SVS 3000 SB, Audionet AMP (2x), dCS Bartók used as streamer / DAC / preamp, Pro-Ject RPM 9 with Speedbox S and Orthofon MC Vivo Blue, KEF LS50 Nocturne / Sunfire Atmos(kitchen). Patio: Bluesound Node 2i and Focal CMS50.
    RoonServer on Nucleus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glareskin View Post
    https://www.denafrips.com

Try Denafrips. According to several reviews by reliable reviewers very engaging sound. Sounds like DAC's 4 times the price...

https://youtu.be/RsgCMjEMe6c

Awesome DAC, But he wants a MQA dac

Thanks for the information everyone. I think I’m going to try the AudioQuest cobalt for now. The only reason why I want mqa capability is because of tidal. Is mqa overrated? I ripped a lot of my music on to iTunes so I’m going to have to go back and rerip them so they aren’t compressed files. I may just get a good CD player if anyone can help recommend one? Also what’s the best connection to use if I get a stand-alone dac or CD player to the preamp? So far everything is going to be unbalanced rca. I’m sorry I’m all over the place. The problem is all the reading from forum to forum is quite confusing. I’m reading that ESLs suck and Roger sanders stuff isn’t that great so I’m a mess. Sorry for being a pain.

I personally don't care about MQA.

As for CD players, I like the Bryston BCD-3 and it is pretty popular and very well reviewed.

Unbalanced RCA is fine unless you have a somewhat noisy environment, in terms of electromagnetic interference. I have to run balanced XLR everywhere because of all the equipment here, but I'd say 99% of the setups people have don't need to run balanced XLR. The only other consideration is if your electronics prefer a balanced connection for whatever reason—sometimes the audio quality of a specific piece of equipment is better using one connection versus another.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

I bought a month ago an Audioquest Cobalt too. The reason I took this is the same as yours: MQA. And what it does is reducing time smearing. After listening, I was quite pleased and the sound was much better then on my yamaha network player, even not with MQA. The latter I sold second hand for a big loss of money. But it is worth it, the Cobalt is a great DAC.

I was struggling with this, how to use this device? On what device is best to stream? Found a few solutions

- I have it on my Iphone connected via an Apple USB lightning to cam adapter, disadvantage, the power supply of batteries by phones tablets and laptops is not great
    - use a pc and need to connect it to a USB 2 output. Disadvantage of that, the USB cable may not be too long and if you put the pc too close it disturbes the hifi set itself
    - this is a very great streamer to put this DAC on, the SOTM-200 ultra neo a great choice for this
    - this is a solution that is almost as good as previous, with a very great sound for 1/6 th of the price of the SOTM
    , the Allo USBridge network bridge. It is a bang for buck solution, however you need a bit more work to install the right software in a linux based menu

I am not certain which one to choose, but it will be either the Allo, or the SOTM-200 ultra (neo)

I’m using a meridian 200 zone controller. Mqa capability list $1000. No aluminum faceplate, I needed a Mac tablet to integrate it, but that may just be my system. When I compare red book to mqa most of the time the difference is audible, not huge and during the day ambient noise can be greater. Worth a look for the money
    KEF Blade, Mc-611's, C49 rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner. Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 218 zone controller VA Beethoven's, Hegel h360.

The AQ Cobalt will be the weak link in your system. I would rather have DAC that does not do MQA and is of much higher quality and price than the AQ. The improvement in sound with a much higher end DAC will be much better than a cheap AQ DAC that does MQA. You are holding your system back for sure. Trust the opinions of the people on this forum who are way more knowledgeable than me. However, about 3 years ago I did a shootout with multiple DAC's at various price ranges and the cheaper ones sounded terrible when compared to higher end dac's. Several audiophile friends were in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechnutt View Post
    The AQ Cobalt will be the weak link in your system. I would rather have DAC that does not do MQA and is of much higher quality and price than the AQ. The improvement in sound with a much higher end DAC will be much better than a cheap AQ DAC that does MQA. You are holding your system back for sure. Trust the opinions of the people on this forum who are way more knowledgeable than me. However, about 3 years ago I did a shootout with multiple DAC's at various price ranges and the cheaper ones sounded terrible when compared to higher end dac's. Several audiophile friends were in attendance.

what are most of your audio sources played via your DAC? Also a lot of my music is very compressed atm so that will hurt my playback ability correct? Would CD player be the best ?

Quote Originally Posted by School View Post
    what are most of your audio sources played via your DAC? Also a lot of my music is very compressed atm so that will hurt my playback ability correct? Would CD player be the best ?

I ripped all my CD's to a hard drive and most new music is bought at high rez if available. I have a dedicated high end audio desk top that I built with 10gb of storage ( I have almost 8gb of music) and I remote in with a laptop using windows remote desktop. It is all sent to my Luxman DAC. I use Audirvana and Bug Head as my music players and can upsample my music. I use JRiver to rip music but I will also use it to upsample some music files to store on my hard drives. I plan on eventually getting Roon.

Larry

I ripped all my CD's to a hard drive and most new music is bought at high rez if available. I have a dedicated high end audio desk top that I built with 10gb of storage ( I have almost 8gb of music) and I remote in with a laptop using windows remote desktop. It is all sent to my Luxman DAC. I use Audirvana and Bug Head as my music players and can upsample my music. I use JRiver to rip music but I will also use it to upsample some music files to store on my hard drives. I plan on eventually getting Roon.

Larry
    I am in agreement with Larry on this. I rip all my disks and have purchased a lot of high resolution download albums. I use a dedicated computer that I configured specifically for music. I run Roon and HQPlayer software on this machine. I use high grade USB cables (AudioQuest Coffees) out of the computer to a USB reclocker and then to my DAC. This allows me to send all of my music to the DAC in DSD512. I am not into streaming (tidal, etc.) but if I were it would also go through Roon and then HQPlayer and be upsampled to DSD512. This is a completely different, much much higher level then what MQA, at its very best, can do. To do this I obviously need a DAC that can handle DSD512 (ala the T+A).

As Mike has mentioned, this takes a fairly powerful computer to run Roon and HQPlayer. Certainly not a mac.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Agree with that, there are better DACS then this AQ Cobalt, and this will definitely not my final DAC.

How is this as an option. https://www.bluesound.com/products/vault/

also for all you you using DACs what are youR audio sources?

i think I’m confused with how all this works

How is this as an option. https://www.bluesound.com/products/vault/

also for all you you using DACs what are youR audio sources?

i think I’m confused with how all this works
    My audio source is an IPad, when the battery is empty my old Galaxy tab, and last my Iphone,
    No serious, my source sucks wanted to spend on this, and suddenly I got a now or never deal for an amp and that will cost all my savings.
    Waiting for the test on this amp and will write about this impressive thing when it will be officially launched.

That Bluesound I am confused about it. I only see USB input, not output. Does this work with a AQ Cobalt?

You may want to consider this Bel Canto Streamer. It does MQA and is Roon Ready. I got to hear one last week at a friends house. It sounds great and is at a reasonable price.

https://www.musicdirect.com/network-...oaAnZ0EALw_wcB

Also consider Mytek

https://www.musicdirect.com/dac/Myte...ilver-OPEN-BOX

I'm currently using the M12 preamp with a Bryston 4BSST amp. To my ears the NAD is a very open sounding piece. It's a 32 bit all digital preamp. I like how upgradable NAD products are by owners. Just buy a addon card plug it in. Download a driver on a flash drive. Install the driver and you just upgraded to a more capable piece of equipment. I've enjoyed the sound and how versatile this piece is. I added the 4k video card in it. But, never have used it.
    Speakers: Magico S3 (23')
    Integrated:Gryphon Diablo 300 plus DAC
    Streamer: HiFi Rose RS150b
    CD/DVD: Oppo 205
    Cables: Cardas-Shunyata-AudioQuest-Supra
    Roon Core: sonicTransporter i7 powered with HDPlex 200w linear PS, running AudioLinux for Roon--Tidal and Qobuz with iPad Pro

Time is just a tool humans created to measure movement and record events

what preamp were you using prior to and how does it compare?

Before the NAD M12 stereo preamp I was using a Marantz Processor for my home theater 7.1 system. I decided to go back to just a stereo system. I was looking into a integrated amp system. I auditioned the Music Hall, Anthem and a NAD integrated amps. I liked all three. But, ended up going to separate amp and preamp. I liked the sound and flexibility of the NAD. Anthem also has a really good sounding digital preamp. After two years I'm moving on to a integrated amp that I think will be with me for many many years.
    Speakers: Magico S3 (23')
    Integrated:Gryphon Diablo 300 plus DAC
    Streamer: HiFi Rose RS150b
    CD/DVD: Oppo 205
    Cables: Cardas-Shunyata-AudioQuest-Supra
    Roon Core: sonicTransporter i7 powered with HDPlex 200w linear PS, running AudioLinux for Roon--Tidal and Qobuz with iPad Pro

Time is just a tool humans created to measure movement and record events

Quite a few DACs to check out on my website www.13thnote.net if you find the DAC hashtag at the end of an article and they will all come up. You can search for Audioquest dragonfly cobalt as I looked at that one.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

DAC help.....