Florida Audio Expo 2020 is sold out! - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Florida Audio Expo 2020 is sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
    ... It's looking like $287-$299 per night plus tax.
    Just cannot rationalize that....
    I just searched Tripadvisor for hotels in the Tampa Westshore district, and there are many available, including some with rates as low as $120 (plus tax). Can likely find something even more inexpensive a bit farther out, and just Uber/Lyft back and forth if you don't want to rent a car.
    Squeezebox Touch/Bel Canto DAC 3.5VB + Oppo 205 > Conrad Johnson CT5 preamp and Premier 350 amp > Martin Logan Expression 13A's and two ML BF210 subs. Audience Au24e I/C's & speaker cable. Member of the Suncoast Audiophile Society.

Post Thanks / Like

The Expo is just over a month away! What a great way to start 2020!

Mike

3. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I got my reservation for the Embassy Suites a while ago. Getting up in the morning and just walking down the halls to show rooms last year was as fun and easy as it gets. I am looking forward to this years sold out show again this year.
    Paul

Main Stereo System:

Sonus Faber Stradivari, McIntosh C1100, MC2301 (2), Esoteric K-01x, Aurender N10, Berkeley Alpha DAC Reference Series 2 MQA, Berkeley Alpha USB, Synergistic Research and Audience Power Conditioners, AZ Absolute Copper interconnects, AZ Absolute speaker cables, AZ Gargantua 2 and Krakatoa PC's, Stillpoints & Symposium shelves under everything.

Theater System:
    JVC RS400 projector, 100" Stewart Firehawk screen, Oppo 205 & 105D, Audio Physic Classic speakers, JL F113, MC8207 MX136, Synergistic Research Powercell, AZ interconnects, speaker cables and PC's.

5. Likes Mike, Audio 1, a.wayne liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FL Audio Expo is just a little over 2 weeks away!

Mike

7. Likes the professor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YAY!!!!!

Looking forward to it!!!
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata Sigma PCs, Typhon QR/PS8

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

9. Likes Ritmo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too.

11. Likes Ritmo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just took my first look at the list of exhibitors. Awesome! Well done Mike.

13. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike liked this post
    Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post
    I just took my first look at the list of exhibitors. Awesome! Well done Mike.
    Thanks. We all worked hard this year and have some wonderful exhibitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with the Show and Kudos on the sellout!

--last one I attended in Florida was the Stereophile one on the early 90's -the Doral? It was the launch of the Wilson Slamms --we all bussed

to Peter McGraths to hear the Speaker. After the pre chat blurb /etc he announced we are about to witness full toned music and sonic power like few before it.

The packed room fell silent for this experience to leave us in awe.

He played Christy Moore King Puck CD!-- God Bless his cotton socks!--at least I recall that -but not much else from that Show

But I've attended other Presentations by Peter--he is a real Gentleman

I notice you no longer Rep Constellation-- trust an amiable parting--just if you needed to discuss anything--call David Payes -he is the Boss there.

As a US Naim dealer -I see the Feb 2020 Naim price list is out-I hope the US Agent can get the brand some more leverage there--Good luck

Good listening,

Bruce

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Good luck with the Show and Kudos on the sellout!

--last one I attended in Florida was the Stereophile one on the early 90's -the Doral? It was the launch of the Wilson Slamms --we all bussed

to Peter McGraths to hear the Speaker. After the pre chat blurb /etc he announced we are about to witness full toned music and sonic power like few before it.

The packed room fell silent for this experience to leave us in awe.

He played Christy Moore King Puck CD!-- God Bless his cotton socks!--at least I recall that -but not much else from that Show

But I've attended other Presentations by Peter--he is a real Gentleman

I notice you no longer Rep Constellation-- trust an amiable parting--just if you needed to discuss anything--call David Payes -he is the Boss there.

As a US Naim dealer -I see the Feb 2020 Naim price list is out-I hope the US Agent can get the brand some more leverage there--Good luck

Good listening,

Bruce
    Thanks Bruce. Oh yes, no issues, I just looked at the numbers after three years and decided to Jack Welsh things. I love the brand, the rep is great and the sound of the Constellation products. But the numbers donít lie. It didnít sell in 3 years (letís chalk it up to my failure). I canít tie up $$$ on the floor if none of my clients want it. I called Irv (Constellation) last week and had a nice chat. He asked me to stay on, but I told him the numbers donít lie. Again, Iíll take the blame for the numbers. But this is business.

As for NAIM, I havenít seen any new price list. Are big price increases are coming for NAIM and Focal in Feb? Who knows? With Focal/NAIM taking over Audio Plus, things were rocky last year, but they have their act together now. My new rep is fantastic. Really down to earth and helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast