Pass Labs int 250 And Harbeth Synergy..... - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pass Labs int 250 And Harbeth Synergy.....

Please... Just buy SOMETHING and enjoy it...
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

Post Thanks / Like

Pass Labs makes some of the best amps, pre-amps, and int. Very Nice looking system.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by penthouse-d View Post
    please... Just buy something and enjoy it...

Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post
    pass labs makes some of the best amps, pre-amps, and int. Very nice looking system.
    +1 !
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M, JBL 590.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

"[Please... Just buy SOMETHING and enjoy it"]

That's definitely my plan. BTW, how do you like your T+A stuff. I was really interested in the T+A MP3100HV but it was just a bit over my budget. You have an outstanding system. I'll bet it sounds killer. My listening room is a little too small for the 40.2s so I got the Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversaries. Harbeth makes superb speakers.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bluegrassphile;288795]"[Please... Just buy SOMETHING and enjoy it"]

..or what? lets not hide behind a keyboard...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Ha!! I might need a Valium! Mike too, LOL!! A good part of all this is just my excitement at, after many months of waiting, I will finally be taking ownership of my new system. I'm like a little kid with a Christmas catalog who's found exactly what he wants and can't stop looking at it.
    Except you keep looking through the catalog thinking there might be something more shiny and maybe you aren't buying the "right" gear. You are in the first stage of buyer's remorse and you haven't even bought all of your gear yet. Time to chill.
    VPI Avenger with 12" 3D arm, Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Except you keep looking through the catalog thinking there might be something more shiny and maybe you aren't buying the "right" gear. You are in the first stage of buyer's remorse and you haven't even bought all of your gear yet. Time to chill.

Oh sure!! Easy for you to say with all your wonderful toys!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Come January, Tom will be in the thick of setting up his wonderful system, whatever he decides it will be. He’s the smart one having not spent a dime yet. Don’t worry, he’ll be swapping gear like the rest of us come next year.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2 - one as backup), Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

"[...Don’t worry, he’ll be swapping gear like the rest of us come next year...]"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    "[...Don’t worry, he’ll be swapping gear like the rest of us come next year...]"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    Joe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast