Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Audioshark

NEW - Shunyata Omega

Omega QR power cord ($9,000).

A virtual power conditioner in a power cord, Omega QR contains technology previously available only in our reference Hydra Typhon and Denali level power distributors. No power cord at any price possesses Omega QR's performance and patented technology.
    Official release is December 1st.

Omega QR: Features and Design Highlights

Patented QR/BB technology. Acts as a passive supercharger for high-current amplifiers and analog components - improves perceived timing, dimension and dynamics in sound
    Noise Reduction Circuit. Shunyata Research's next-generation noise-filtering for dramatic, measurable noise reduction. Omega QR performs as a single component power-conditioner.
    NEW VTX-Ag conductors. A center core of the highest grade silver with a coaxial surround of pure OFE copper deliver life-like dynamics while maintaining rich tonal body and nuance.

Omega QR contains both differential and common mode noise reduction. The drop in perceived noise levels will startle any experienced listener or viewer.

True carbon fiber head shells for improved vibration management and lowered distortion. And they are quite beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: NEW - Shunyata Omega

I was able to see, but not hear a prototype of this cable.

It’s a cable and conditioner all in one so don’t let the price panic you, despite its retail tag

Caelin and crew were passionate about it.

I think it only comes in one size, and that’s a “Think Statement”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

The Omega QR looks great! And, given Shunyata's history, should be a terrific PC. I would assume an entire line of Omega cables to follow.

Caelin now going for the price stratosphere. I hope some of this technology trickles down to the next Sigma and Alpha lines.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

[QUOTE=UltraFast69;287872]I was able to see, but not hear a prototype of this cable.

It’s a cable and conditioner all in one so don’t let the price panic you, despite its retail tag.

Caelin and crew were passionate about it.

I think it only comes in one size, and that’s a “Think” statement.

Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

They are beautiful but $18k for a pair of power cords is past my line in the sand. I will not dismiss them without hearing them but my current PC’s sounded better on my amps not connected to the Denali so I assume they need to be at Hydra level.

Waiting to hear from you guys. I’m not asking my dealer to get a demo pair for something I’m unlikely to purchase.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Audioshark

Silver material! Cool!

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

I wonder if there is audible improvement over a Triton and Typhoon combo? By audible, I mean ‘Wow. This is great.’
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    I wonder if there is audible improvement over a Triton and Typhoon combo? By audible, I mean ‘Wow. This is great.’
    Or, will there be an “EF” version for owners of Shunyata conditioners that don’t need the “conditioning “ aspect of the omega but , want the higher resolution it probably provides over a Sigma NR/EF.

For example , having it from Denali/Triton to wall.

If not, I think this cable is targeted at those customers who own high end pair of monoblocks but, prefer to plug them straight into the wall over using a conditioner. Or, have their amp/amps separated from their equipment rack front end gear which is plugged into its own conditioner of some kind.

Also, considering the Denali 2000T is no longer produced.

I also think this Omega QR power cable is Shunyata’s answer to the AQ Dragon.

IMHO these are two top designers of power cables and products today (Caelin at Shunyata) and Garth at AudioQuest but, the hobby is subjective so, YMMV of course.

Additionally , we can probably “guess “ that this is the first of many “Omega “ line of new flagship products from Shunyata.

Perhaps Caelin will see this thread and chime on the new Omega QR and perhaps whats next from Shunyata Research.

Holy Moly!
    Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2, Block Audio Line & Mono SE Amplification, Bricasti M21 DAC, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server with 4TB internal SSD
    Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Block Audio Power Cords, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
    Grounding: Shunyata Altaira CGS - Alpha CGS cables
    Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches with fiber in between powered with Keces P3 LPSU,
    Cables: Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 1M & 6M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
    Other: Isoacoustics GAIA I footers on the Kharmas, GIK & Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Ultra SS under
    Everest and Amplifiers, Three dedicated 20 Amp lines w/Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona 5 Shelf rack, ROON, a few HRS weights

NEW - Shunyata Omega

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    It’s a cable and conditioner all in one so don’t let the price panic you, despite its retail tag

Gulp, still gasping for air, trying not to panic... where’s my paper bag? NEW - Shunyata Omega

To me, this is a dangerous thing for Shunyata. If the Triton fits in the bulb in this cable, what have the huge boxes been for all these years? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice,...

In comparison, the Niagara is full of actual power conditioning circuitry. This is one of the reasons why I moved from Shunyata to AQ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    Gulp, still gasping for air, trying not to panic... where’s my paper bag? NEW - Shunyata Omega

To me, this is a dangerous thing for Shunyata. If the Triton fits in the bulb in this cable, what have the huge boxes been for all these years? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice,...

In comparison, the Niagara is full of actual power conditioning circuitry. This is one of the reasons why I moved from Shunyata to AQ.

The AQ Dragon High Current is $9500 USD MSRP for a 2M Length. If we assume that Shunyata releases this at 1.75M Length like their other cords for $9000 USD MSRP.

The Omega QR is less expensive than its direct competitor.

Plus, it's made in USA not China. Has built in QR tech (has an actual patent) and you don't need to change the batteries like you need to w/ Audioquest DBS pack.

I'd say Shunyata is the better value (on paper) at least of these two cables.

Now, of course system synergy is different for everyone and of course this hobby is subjective but, YMMV.

So what is the "ideal" Shunyata configuration for my Pass Labs XS 300 beastie amps which are currently powered via Shunyata Signma HC cables and a Denali 2000T on each?
    Howard

Pass Labs XS 300's, XS Pre | Berkeley Audio Design Alpha DAC Reference Series 3, Alpha USB | Aurender W20SE, ACS10 | Magico S7's with MPOD's, QSub 15 x 2 | Shunyata Denali 2000T x 2 with Sigma HC | Audience aR6-TS Incoming... Shunyata Everest 8000 w/ Omega XC | MIT Heritage and Oracle Interconnects and speaker cables | Critical Mass Maxxum rack | Resolution Acoustics custom room treatments

Smile Re: NEW - Shunyata Omega

Quote Originally Posted by The Sandman View Post
    So what is the "ideal" Shunyata configuration for my Pass Labs XS 300 beastie amps which are currently powered via Shunyata Signma HC cables and a Denali 2000T on each?

imho ; the less in the signal path the better.

Sell the Denali 200t plus the four total power cords and go for the omega Qr cables for your amps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mdp632 View Post
    imho ; the less in the signal path the better.

Sell the Denali 200t plus the four total power cords and go for the omega Qr cables for your amps :-)
    Or I could use the Denali 2000Ts for my QSub 15s, which are currently slumming it with only Sigma NR cords to the wall.
    Howard

Pass Labs XS 300's, XS Pre | Berkeley Audio Design Alpha DAC Reference Series 3, Alpha USB | Aurender W20SE, ACS10 | Magico S7's with MPOD's, QSub 15 x 2 | Shunyata Denali 2000T x 2 with Sigma HC | Audience aR6-TS Incoming... Shunyata Everest 8000 w/ Omega XC | MIT Heritage and Oracle Interconnects and speaker cables | Critical Mass Maxxum rack | Resolution Acoustics custom room treatments

Omega QR

The Concept
    Create the penultimate power cord designed specifically for today’s exotic, high performance power amplifiers. Some examples are: Constellation, Soulution, CH Precision, Audionet, D’Agnostino, Audio Research and many others.

Design Imperatives

1. The cable must redefine the state-of-the-art in power cord design.
    2. Incorporate the latest CCI filtering technology from the Denali power conditioners.
    3. Miniaturize the patented NIC and QR/BB technology from the Typhon.
    4. And somehow, someway incorporate all that in a cord that does not require a metal box or pod that would make it too cumbersome to handle.

The OMEGA QR is the culmination of over 3 years of development. There have been many concepts and prototypes over the years. Some of them had incredible performance but lacked one of the imperatives listed above. So, we moved on to other ideas and the research for new or better materials continued. We believe that the OMEGA QR is, by far, the finest power cord that we have ever produced. It has become a reference by which we measure the performance of future power cords, yet to be announced.

Three years ago, we developed a radical conductor that combines the best attributes of a pure silver conductor along with the best qualities of pure OFE copper conductors. The VTX-Ag conductor has a coaxial construction with center core of pure silver and a surround of copper. We decided to introduce this new conductor in our reference OMEGA QR which uses 6 gauge VTX-Ag conductors with a dielectric of a fluorocarbon compound. This design reduces dielectric absorption and skin-effects when used in signal conductors.

The OMEGA QR has a miniature QR/BB mounted inside a carbon fiber tube. It is light enough that we did not need to put it in a metal box, pod or other enclosure. The cable is light enough and flexible enough for use in any system. The QR/BB imparts many of the special sonic characteristics that have made the Hydra Typhon a cult status product for use with high power mono-block amplifiers. The OMEGA QR provides much of the performance of the Typhon except it eliminates all of the connectors, electrical contacts, electrical breaker and most importantly the second umbilical power cord required to use a Typhon.

Additionally, the OMEGA QR includes both common mode and differential mode NR (noise reduction) derived from our CIS (Clear Image Scientific) medical division. Of course, a power cord cannot contain the full measure of NR that one of our power conditioners can provide but it is significant and measurable.

The connectors are a new design that incorporates carbon fiber bodies that help dampen cable vibration. Of course, the carbon is also quite beautiful. The OMEGA QR will be available in three color schemes. Red carbon with gold rings, gray carbon with silver rings and black carbon with gold rings will be available.

The OMEGA QR has been extensively beta tested in sites around the world. The feedback has been stunningly encouraging. Perhaps some of the beta testers may chime in if they are members of this site.

If you own exotic, high performance, amplifiers and are looking to extract the ultimate performance please give the OMEGA QR an audition. The cable are currently being manufactured and we will officially release them on December 1. The cables are quite difficult and time consuming to build. Only our best technician is certified to build the cable and it takes 5 full days to produce a single cable. So just remember that ALL of these cables are custom builds. These are not cables built in China and sitting in a warehouse. So patience is appreciated. Believe me - it is worth the wait.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

http://shunyata.com

Caelin ,

Thank your informative response. Your company is always very transparent In explaining your products directly to your customers.

Many thanks in advance to your entire team.

My question is will there be a power cable that offers the new conductor technology but , lacks the Qr in order to hit a lower price point ?

for example, will this be it the next version of the Sigma Nr ? Aka a v2 sigma etc ?

Caelin ,

Thank your informative response. Your company is always very transparent In explaining your products directly to your customers.

Many thanks in advance to your entire team.

My question is will there be a power cable that offers the new conductor technology but , lacks the Qr in order to hit a lower price point ?

for example, will this be it the next version of the Sigma Nr ? Aka a v2 sigma etc ?
    Yes, that is the plan. Of course, that will take some time to accomplish.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

http://shunyata.com

Shunyata OMEGA QR Power cord (15-amp) recent listening impressions:

*This is a long post, thanks for the patience to read it through,…

Going back almost 15 years and rolling forward with my 2004-2009 hybrid 7.1 HT and 2-channel setup which was by my
    standards at least, monstrous in size, complexity and expense using dual-subs, full range speakers in 4 out 7 positions and near
    full-range in the other 3, Esoteric 3-box stack (P-03U, D-03, G-0s), high-end video, video EQ (Lumagen, etc...) and all the trimmings,
    I've owned a LOT of Shunyata products in the Hydra8 and Anaconda/Anaconda VX timeline so I am no stranger to Shunyata's
    approach, quality, value for the money, customer service and attention to detail in all that they do.

Roll the clock forward ten years plus; the HT setup is gone,….I love music listening far more than even the best HT setups
    I’ve ever had and have heard and no longer want the ever-changing formats, pre- and post-processing standards for video,
    audio, etc…crazy complexity, crazy expense and the feeling of being behind the times ever after the most major of upgrades.
    In short, I’ve been working to maximize my 2-channel playback sans going after vinyl which I always loved but again, cost, scale,
    complexity, storage requirements, etc…are all something I did not want to take on again.

This is a every long-winded way of saying that I’ve put all my time, money and effort into pushing the envelope as we all
    do to get the most realistic musical playback possible out of my D->A system. I have no time for non-full range speakers,
    one to a few inch-wide sweet spots, laser sighting or satellite + GPS needed for speaker setup (obviously joking!!), speakers that
    are precise, revealing, ultra-expensive with fan-attracting names but not able to play all the music I like musically, realistically and
    without fatigue even when played 4, 6, 8, 10+ hours per day while I work, or critically listen, or simply relax in the house.

Two to 3 years ago I thought I’d squeezed all I could out of the system with 02-level Esoteric separates, preamp and amp,
    10 MHz OP21 level Type2 master clock, SOTA speakers and many great digital and analog interconnects and speaker cables
    plus a UK company’s 2-box power conditioner that was the finest I’d heard in 20 years of chasing the dragon as it were for power.

Enter Shunyata <again>…due in part to posts about the benefit of high quality word and master clocking external/other devices in the
    D-to-A playback chain, I was asked to participate in a group of 5 anonymous testers all with different equipment over a multi-month
    period to do double-blind testing of 50-ohm and 75-ohm clock cables for Shunyata. That began it all…1-2 years later and a lot of
    great testing and learning later all digital cables (SIGMA 50-ohm clock and AES/EBU), several SIGMA and Anaconda Zitron/KPIP
    analog XLRs and all my power conditioning is now and shall remain Shunyata. Part and parcel of this was the TRITON V3
    which quickly displaced a 2-box SOTA setup from another vendor. I heard thee most musical sounds out of my systems that I’d
    ever heard out of any system I’d built. Then came the TYPHON QR. The result that occurred when putting the TYPHON QR into the
    system in front of the TRITON V3 is one that won’t be forgotten. I remember calling Caelin and dropping all the audiophile
    crazy words and hyperbole and saying ‘my system just sounds like live music!’ and asking how exactly he pulled that off
    in one passive box coupled to another.

Anyone who has taken TRITON V3, TYPHON QR, SIGMA, Alpha or Delta cables into their system of any kind and now
    the Denali 6000/S v2, know what I’m taking about when I say that I believe Caelin and the team at Shunyata are ‘on a roll’
    doing what I would say is the best work of their careers, no b.s. , no exaggeration.

ENTER THE OMEGA QR Power cord:

In all my demo time with the TRITON V3 and then the TYPHON QR in combo with it, and all the time after purchasing them,
    I have found that they absolutely excel at improving the quality of playback and performance of any front-end component
    all the way thru the chain. For me that is;

Transport, DAC, Master clock, Preamp, LPSU for active RoomEQ, Crossover and A->D->A components for my
    Active speaker setup….

Plugging my SOTA Stereo amp (Esoteric A-02) into the combo and all the digital amps in my active speaker full-range
    Setup (5 in all) also sounded great but frankly plugging any amplifier into a properly done dedicated circuit straight to
    the wall as always performed better regardless of what power conditioning I had in the system at any point in time..

I had the good fortune about 2 weeks ago to be given a chance to spend 5 days with an new Shunyat OMEGA QR power cord.

The fit, finish and build quality (including a new SOTA wire-type internally) are truly world-class and eclipse even
    the best from Shunyata thus far which is no easy task. The bespoke connectors, use of high grade carbon, flexibility
    of the cable are all on a brand new level of excellence! I’m told these improvements will be studied for their application
    to future cables as well. The aesthetic is to my eyes, beautiful to look at as well.

In short, the impact of using this cord is truly, no b.s., no exaggeration was mind-blowing to me….this cord is tailor made
    for any amplifier, even digital (ICEpower2, etc…) with more modest current draw requirements but easily will maximize
    the performance ff any amplifier, Tube, Solid State or Digital (IMHO). It certainly did that here with respect to all the
    various amp connects to the wall in my setup that I tried.

I don’t know the topology or the innards of this cable except what has been circulated online thus far. To my listening
    tests from the first hour forward out of the box, every single aspects of playback anywhere I plugged it in improved.

As a kicker, I also tried it on the LPSU for my Wavelet Active Crossover & RoomEQ and then on my DAC as well
    and heard similar advances.

In every single case, particular and more striking differences for any amplifier and the LPSU for Wavelet, I heard;

- dramatic increase in sound stage definition and size in 3-dimensions

- rock-solid and dramatic increase in imaging performance top to bottom (floor to ceiling) and left to right

- deepening of the sound stage even further behind the walls and out into the room

- better performance and pacing of all playback, more immediacy and realism in the presentation of the most subtle to the most demanding dynamics in all sorts of music

- improved tonal correctness and ‘color of sound’ (hearing the different materials for drum heads, stick and mallet types, brushes, bows, etc….gold/silver/brass/no finish on trumpet, sax, etc…guitar, piano, violin and bass (double and electric) all rendered in an utterly real and transparent/correct way

- immediacy and pacing of the music; ultra-correct and realistic

- tightness and correctness of the image and improved ability to locate instruments, voices, etc….both individually and in ensemble and have them be what seems to see to be a more correct sizing

Frankly, I expected improvement, bigger in some areas than in othheers but what I heard amazed me as this cord pushed so many areas up on the
    scale of playback quality simply through attaching it to one device at a time that I was and still am, shocked by what I heard.

From a ‘power conditioner’ point of view, this has just the right amount of QR/BB for noise elimination the right amount of
    current flow and increased dynamic ability for current draw and whatever else amps and LPSUs need to sound their absolute
    best.

In short, the most amazing single power cord + conditioning all in one cable for current-draw needs for amps of all kinds
    (Even digital amps embedded in active speakers by the way) and LPSUs driving other core components. The effects and sound
    quality improvements are not subtle and you won’t have to wait to hear them. The only way to equal it or better would be to be
    fortunate enough to have individual TYPHON QRs for each amplifier you have and go 1:1 as is the case with a good friend
    here who has 3 TYPHON QRs believe it or not (1 to drive his TRITON V3 and 1 each for his mono blocks)
    and is very fortunate and flying in very rarefied airspace as it were :-) !!!

Obvious questions answered:

Going forward at least until Caelin beats the combination, the TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR for transport, DAC, master clock
    and pre-amp/processors to me is still the bar for top performance for non-amplifier and non-LPSU devices The OMEGA is excellent
    when powering these devices however to my ears I will keep front-end devices plugged into the TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR.

For amplifiers of all types and LPSUs, the OMEGA QR is the cable to beat at its price point and much higher one for direct-to-wall connections.

I will be watching for the cascade of lessons learned in perfecting this OMEGA QR power cord to be brought to
    future releases of other cords at more moderate price points rumored to be in the brainstorming process.

One word not the price of the OMEGA QR: yes, it a new price range for Shunyata for a pc; having heard many others at equal
    and even higher price points, all of those vendors should be quite worried about what Caelin and team have packed into this
    OMEGA QR and the Uber-musical results at a high, but responsible price.

Caelin and the team at Shunyata are ‘on a roll’ doing what I would say and I have heard in musical result is the best work of their careers!

I am grateful I had the opportunity to demo this cord for a few days. It was truly painful to put it in the box and ship
    it off to the next destination!!!
    Legacy Audio Valor+Wavelet v2, Esoteric S-02 Amps HDPlex 300W, RevAudio Labs DC Umbilical, Esoteric Grandioso P1, P1PSU & dual D1 DACs, Cybershaft Prem Ltd OP21A 10 MHz Clock, Esoteric C-02X, Shunyata Everest 8000 & Altaira SG-NR hubs, Sigma SGC/CGC ground cables, VTX-Ag ground tails, AfterBurner8 duplexes, CSP Inc Q4B, S2B IEC plates, Shunyata Omega CLOCK-50 cables, Tubulus Concentus HDMI, Elrod Master Series Diamond SE & Masters Series Gold Power cords and Statement Gold XLRs, Diamond XLRs & Master Series Diamond XLRs, Shunyata OMEGA QR-s power cable, Anaconda Z-tron XLR, Elrod Statement Gold speaker cables, Adona Zero GX3, GX2, GX racks, Composite Audio CF-2010, Townshend Audio Podiums, HRS DPX Damping Plates, Stillpoints Ultra SS w/Ultra Bases, pArtScience 64-well, 2D QRD 3-inch SpaceArray Diffusors

Travel/Rip: Apple MacBook Pro 16” 2023 M2 Max, 12-core CPU, 38-core GPU, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD for Audirvana+ v3, iTunes, REW Audio Analyzer, dbPowerAmp, DVD Audio Extractor

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
    Shunyata OMEGA QR Power cord (15-amp) recent listening impressions:

*This is a long post, thanks for the patience to read it through,…

Going back almost 15 years and rolling forward with my 2004-2009 hybrid 7.1 HT and 2-channel setup which was by my
    standards at least, monstrous in size, complexity and expense using dual-subs, full range speakers in 4 out 7 positions and near
    full-range in the other 3, Esoteric 3-box stack (P-03U, D-03, G-0s), high-end video, video EQ (Lumagen, etc...) and all the trimmings,
    I've owned a LOT of Shunyata products in the Hydra8 and Anaconda/Anaconda VX timeline so I am no stranger to Shunyata's
    approach, quality, value for the money, customer service and attention to detail in all that they do.

Roll the clock forward ten years plus; the HT setup is gone,….I love music listening far more than even the best HT setups
    I’ve ever had and have heard and no longer want the ever-changing formats, pre- and post-processing standards for video,
    audio, etc…crazy complexity, crazy expense and the feeling of being behind the times ever after the most major of upgrades.
    In short, I’ve been working to maximize my 2-channel playback sans going after vinyl which I always loved but again, cost, scale,
    complexity, storage requirements, etc…are all something I did not want to take on again.

This is a every long-winded way of saying that I’ve put all my time, money and effort into pushing the envelope as we all
    do to get the most realistic musical playback possible out of my D->A system. I have no time for non-full range speakers,
    one to a few inch-wide sweet spots, laser sighting or satellite + GPS needed for speaker setup (obviously joking!!), speakers that
    are precise, revealing, ultra-expensive with fan-attracting names but not able to play all the music I like musically, realistically and
    without fatigue even when played 4, 6, 8, 10+ hours per day while I work, or critically listen, or simply relax in the house.

Two to 3 years ago I thought I’d squeezed all I could out of the system with 02-level Esoteric separates, preamp and amp,
    10 MHz OP21 level Type2 master clock, SOTA speakers and many great digital and analog interconnects and speaker cables
    plus a UK company’s 2-box power conditioner that was the finest I’d heard in 20 years of chasing the dragon as it were for power.

Enter Shunyata <again>…due in part to posts about the benefit of high quality word and master clocking external/other devices in the
    D-to-A playback chain, I was asked to participate in a group of 5 anonymous testers all with different equipment over a multi-month
    period to do double-blind testing of 50-ohm and 75-ohm clock cables for Shunyata. That began it all…1-2 years later and a lot of
    great testing and learning later all digital cables (SIGMA 50-ohm clock and AES/EBU), several SIGMA and Anaconda Zitron/KPIP
    analog XLRs and all my power conditioning is now and shall remain Shunyata. Part and parcel of this was the TRITON V3
    which quickly displaced a 2-box SOTA setup from another vendor. I heard thee most musical sounds out of my systems that I’d
    ever heard out of any system I’d built. Then came the TYPHON QR. The result that occurred when putting the TYPHON QR into the
    system in front of the TRITON V3 is one that won’t be forgotten. I remember calling Caelin and dropping all the audiophile
    crazy words and hyperbole and saying ‘my system just sounds like live music!’ and asking how exactly he pulled that off
    in one passive box coupled to another.

Anyone who has taken TRITON V3, TYPHON QR, SIGMA, Alpha or Delta cables into their system of any kind and now
    the Denali 6000/S v2, know what I’m taking about when I say that I believe Caelin and the team at Shunyata are ‘on a roll’
    doing what I would say is the best work of their careers, no b.s. , no exaggeration.

ENTER THE OMEGA QR Power cord:

In all my demo time with the TRITON V3 and then the TYPHON QR in combo with it, and all the time after purchasing them,
    I have found that they absolutely excel at improving the quality of playback and performance of any front-end component
    all the way thru the chain. For me that is;

Transport, DAC, Master clock, Preamp, LPSU for active RoomEQ, Crossover and A->D->A components for my
    Active speaker setup….

Plugging my SOTA Stereo amp (Esoteric A-02) into the combo and all the digital amps in my active speaker full-range
    Setup (5 in all) also sounded great but frankly plugging any amplifier into a properly done dedicated circuit straight to
    the wall as always performed better regardless of what power conditioning I had in the system at any point in time..

I had the good fortune about 2 weeks ago to be given a chance to spend 5 days with an new Shunyat OMEGA QR power cord.

The fit, finish and build quality (including a new SOTA wire-type internally) are truly world-class and eclipse even
    the best from Shunyata thus far which is no easy task. The bespoke connectors, use of high grade carbon, flexibility
    of the cable are all on a brand new level of excellence! I’m told these improvements will be studied for their application
    to future cables as well. The aesthetic is to my eyes, beautiful to look at as well.

In short, the impact of using this cord is truly, no b.s., no exaggeration was mind-blowing to me….this cord is tailor made
    for any amplifier, even digital (ICEpower2, etc…) with more modest current draw requirements but easily will maximize
    the performance ff any amplifier, Tube, Solid State or Digital (IMHO). It certainly did that here with respect to all the
    various amp connects to the wall in my setup that I tried.

I don’t know the topology or the innards of this cable except what has been circulated online thus far. To my listening
    tests from the first hour forward out of the box, every single aspects of playback anywhere I plugged it in improved.

As a kicker, I also tried it on the LPSU for my Wavelet Active Crossover & RoomEQ and then on my DAC as well
    and heard similar advances.

In every single case, particular and more striking differences for any amplifier and the LPSU for Wavelet, I heard;

- dramatic increase in sound stage definition and size in 3-dimensions

- rock-solid and dramatic increase in imaging performance top to bottom (floor to ceiling) and left to right

- deepening of the sound stage even further behind the walls and out into the room

- better performance and pacing of all playback, more immediacy and realism in the presentation of the most subtle to the most demanding dynamics in all sorts of music

- improved tonal correctness and ‘color of sound’ (hearing the different materials for drum heads, stick and mallet types, brushes, bows, etc….gold/silver/brass/no finish on trumpet, sax, etc…guitar, piano, violin and bass (double and electric) all rendered in an utterly real and transparent/correct way

- immediacy and pacing of the music; ultra-correct and realistic

- tightness and correctness of the image and improved ability to locate instruments, voices, etc….both individually and in ensemble and have them be what seems to see to be a more correct sizing

Frankly, I expected improvement, bigger in some areas than in othheers but what I heard amazed me as this cord pushed so many areas up on the
    scale of playback quality simply through attaching it to one device at a time that I was and still am, shocked by what I heard.

From a ‘power conditioner’ point of view, this has just the right amount of QR/BB for noise elimination the right amount of
    current flow and increased dynamic ability for current draw and whatever else amps and LPSUs need to sound their absolute
    best.

In short, the most amazing single power cord + conditioning all in one cable for current-draw needs for amps of all kinds
    (Even digital amps embedded in active speakers by the way) and LPSUs driving other core components. The effects and sound
    quality improvements are not subtle and you won’t have to wait to hear them. The only way to equal it or better would be to be
    fortunate enough to have individual TYPHON QRs for each amplifier you have and go 1:1 as is the case with a good friend
    here who has 3 TYPHON QRs believe it or not (1 to drive his TRITON V3 and 1 each for his mono blocks)
    and is very fortunate and flying in very rarefied airspace as it were :-) !!!

Obvious questions answered:

Going forward at least until Caelin beats the combination, the TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR for transport, DAC, master clock
    and pre-amp/processors to me is still the bar for top performance for non-amplifier and non-LPSU devices The OMEGA is excellent
    when powering these devices however to my ears I will keep front-end devices plugged into the TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR.

For amplifiers of all types and LPSUs, the OMEGA QR is the cable to beat at its price point and much higher one for direct-to-wall connections.

I will be watching for the cascade of lessons learned in perfecting this OMEGA QR power cord to be brought to
    future releases of other cords at more moderate price points rumored to be in the brainstorming process.

One word not the price of the OMEGA QR: yes, it a new price range for Shunyata for a pc; having heard many others at equal
    and even higher price points, all of those vendors should be quite worried about what Caelin and team have packed into this
    OMEGA QR and the Uber-musical results at a high, but responsible price.

Caelin and the team at Shunyata are ‘on a roll’ doing what I would say and I have heard in musical result is the best work of their careers!

I am grateful I had the opportunity to demo this cord for a few days. It was truly painful to put it in the box and ship
    it off to the next destination!!!
    Awesome write up! Thank you. I have several on order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Awesome write up! Thank you. I have several on order.

Thanks....trust me when I tell you once you plug in some of those beautiful amps you have down in FL, you won't want
    to part with them!
    Legacy Audio Valor+Wavelet v2, Esoteric S-02 Amps HDPlex 300W, RevAudio Labs DC Umbilical, Esoteric Grandioso P1, P1PSU & dual D1 DACs, Cybershaft Prem Ltd OP21A 10 MHz Clock, Esoteric C-02X, Shunyata Everest 8000 & Altaira SG-NR hubs, Sigma SGC/CGC ground cables, VTX-Ag ground tails, AfterBurner8 duplexes, CSP Inc Q4B, S2B IEC plates, Shunyata Omega CLOCK-50 cables, Tubulus Concentus HDMI, Elrod Master Series Diamond SE & Masters Series Gold Power cords and Statement Gold XLRs, Diamond XLRs & Master Series Diamond XLRs, Shunyata OMEGA QR-s power cable, Anaconda Z-tron XLR, Elrod Statement Gold speaker cables, Adona Zero GX3, GX2, GX racks, Composite Audio CF-2010, Townshend Audio Podiums, HRS DPX Damping Plates, Stillpoints Ultra SS w/Ultra Bases, pArtScience 64-well, 2D QRD 3-inch SpaceArray Diffusors

Travel/Rip: Apple MacBook Pro 16” 2023 M2 Max, 12-core CPU, 38-core GPU, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD for Audirvana+ v3, iTunes, REW Audio Analyzer, dbPowerAmp, DVD Audio Extractor

Quite a write up. Good job. We have similar Shunyata setups, but I also have Shunyata gear on my amps. Each amp is on a dedicated 20 amp line, and while they sounded great like that, the addition of a Denali 2000 on each amp truly makes them shine. However, I might look into this new power cord for the amps since it will eliminate two Denali 2000 boxes, and four power cords, although two will be replaced by the Omega. That is a big reduction in gear and space needed. Thanks for the review.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Quite a write up. Good job. We have similar Shunyata setups, but I also have Shunyata gear on my amps. Each amp is on a dedicated 20 amp line, and while they sounded great like that, the addition of a Denali 2000 on each amp truly makes them shine. However, I might look into this new power cord for the amps since it will eliminate two Denali 2000 boxes, and two power cords. That is a big reduction in gear and space needed. Thanks for the review.
    Thanks..the cord was a pleasure to test and a bummer to box back up and send on its way !!!

Thanks..the cord was a pleasure to test and a bummer to box back up and send on its way !!!
    I can only imagine...the thing is, you get used to the "sound" with the new gear as "normal" pretty quickly, and then when you have to take it out, you have to re-adjust once again to a lesser level of performance. Takes a while to get re-acclimated to that level again.

Thank you posting your detailed impressions . It sounds like Shunyata has another winner on their hands and thrown down the gauntlet with the Omega QR.

In terms of flagship and statement power cords.

I have a few questions.

I assume you ran this cord from the amp(s) directly into the wall? Bypassing your Triton V3?

If so, does Caelin and the team at Shunyata have or will have a solution for customers that want their best power on the conditioner to the wall?

For example, I wouldn't plug an Omega QR into my Triton to only have the cable to the wall being a Sigma.

Not like there is anything wrong with the Sigma cable. But, in this example its now the "weakest" link in the chain.

Finally,

And perhaps if Caelin sees this one.

Given the positive feedback on the QR technology and how it interacts with amplifiers.

Could this technology be used in a speaker cable? For example , an Omega QR flagship speaker cable?

In theory could this technology store and release more "current" or energy from the amp to the loudspeaker?

Similar to how MIT does it but using your QB tech instead of networks w/ capacitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    I can only imagine...the thing is, you get used to the "sound" with the new gear as "normal" pretty quickly, and then when you have to take it out, you have to re-adjust once again to a lesser level of performance. Takes a while to get re-acclimated to that level again.
    I would be kicking and screaming if ever in that situation - it would be bad

Thank you posting your detailed impressions . It sounds like Shunyata has another winner on their hands and thrown down the gauntlet with the Omega QR.

In terms of flagship and statement power cords.

I have a few questions.

I assume you ran this cord from the amp(s) directly into the wall? Bypassing your Triton V3?

If so, does Caelin and the team at Shunyata have or will have a solution for customers that want their best power on the conditioner to the wall?

For example, I wouldn't plug an Omega QR into my Triton to only have the cable to the wall being a Sigma.

Not like there is anything wrong with the Sigma cable. But, in this example its now the "weakest" link in the chain.

Finally,

And perhaps if Caelin sees this one.

Given the positive feedback on the QR technology and how it interacts with amplifiers.

Could this technology be used in a speaker cable? For example , an Omega QR flagship speaker cable?

In theory could this technology store and release more "current" or energy from the amp to the loudspeaker?

Similar to how MIT does it but using your QB tech instead of networks w/ capacitors?
    A few clarifications....the following gear was plugged into my TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR stack prior to the Omega's arrival;

- Transport
    - DAC
    - Master Clock
    - LPSU for Legacy Wavelet active crossover, RoomEQ, etc....

The following was plugged directly into the wall before the OMEGA QR arrived;

5 - amp connections (2 for Foundation Woofer/Sub cabinets, 2 for Caliber XD custom-build (dual mid-woofers, passive radiator and dual internal amps and 1 connect for the
    Legacy Powerbloc2 that drives the high frequencies

More details on testing;

Transport, DAC and clock: were plugged in to the TRITON V3 & TYPHON QR combination. Tested each one individually with the OMEGA QR by unplugging them from the TRITON v3/TYPHON QR stack one at a time and going direct to the wall. The OMEGA definitely performed very well with front-end components and I could hear some improvements in center stage imaging and density of sound stage for the transport and DAC however for front-end components the TRITON V3 and TYPHON QR together won the day for D->A front-end components at least here in my setup.

Master Clock: no net benefit that I could perceive from taking the clock straight to the wall with OMEGA QR. I did not spend a lot of time with this scenario in all honesty. I will be leaving the clock plugged into the stack. I think the OMEGA QR or any other $9K or above power cord is simply too much expense to put behind a clock power cable as insane as I am about power cords in general. I apply this belief today with another mid-level power cord with the clock as it's enough. I will say however, that I will wait for the downstream updates for Sigma and Alpha based upon lessons learned from Omega and will try this test again!

custom LPSU (HDPlex latest generation) for Legacy Wavelet: the quality of results of going straight to the wall with OMEGA QR from this LPSU surprised me as it's not an amplifier but it did react very well viz. the Wavelet's behavior and impact as the nerve center of my active speaker setup. It would be near impossible to say whether using OMEGA QR instead of plugging this into the TRITON+TYPHON stack was better by any substantial margin as the latter is such a kicking combination however use of the OMEGA QR did impress me very much.

Any amplifier (5 points of testing amplifier connects direct to the wall in my system): spent much time testing all the combinations with exemplary result. The OMEGA QR really delivers and excels powering amps of any kind.

Substitute OMEGA QR for TYPHON QR to power TRITON V3: I did not run this test so cannot speak to any result for this scenario. While the new connectors, new wire and overall topology of the cable is superior, I did not try this test as there is so much more QR/BB technology in the TYPHON QR, I did not see how the OMEGA QR could beat it. That stated, with the discontinuation of the TYPHON QR, I do see how the OMEGA QR would become the go-to choice for connecting power conditioners to the wall.

For the rest of the questions we should get Caelin's feedback.

They won't even sell me a Denali 6000/S v2 so the chances of them selling me a Omega QR are probably about the same. Never-the-less I still liked reading the demo report.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    They won't even sell me a Denali 6000/S v2 so the chances of them selling me a Omega QR are probably about the same. Never-the-less I still liked reading the demo report.
    I don’t understand. Cannot you not buy Shunyata products in Australia?

Only limited range is available, and Denali is not in the range.

Audioshark

Only limited range is available, and Denali is not in the range.
    OK. I wonder if that’s a decision of Shunyata or a decision of the distributor?

It's a decision of the distributor.

Audioshark

It's a decision of the distributor.
    Well, then you would be best to keep talking to him/her.

They aren't going to do it. The testing required for local electrical certification is not economic for them.

Audioshark

I can’t wait for our Omega’s! Several coming to try.

I can’t wait for our Omega’s! Several coming to try.

Do you have any Dragon HC cables on hand as well to compare?

I know cables are subjective and one brand could have better synergy than the other depending on one's system.

However, I thought I recall a while back yourself or perhaps other members stating AQ Dragon was the champ in terms of resolution and transparency.

My curiosity is now with the new conductor in Omega QR. Has Shunyata not only equaled or surpassed Dragon's transparency and resolution.

But, is the QR tech also effectively supercharging the amps dynamics in the process.

Looking forward to your impressions.

I phoned a local "dealer" yesterday. The salesman had never heard of Shunyata before, nor had he any idea what a clock cable was. So I pointed them towards the national distributor. The local Shunyata dealer in my neighborhood doesn't even mention on their website they are a Shunyata dealer, nor do they have any Shunyata products on their website. Nor do they stock anything I can demo.

That is the sort of inertia I have to deal with in this part of the world.

OK. I wonder if that’s a decision of Shunyata or a decision of the distributor?
    I'm not sure that Shunyata makes power conditioners with every plug configuration. If I remember currently it is different from UK, EU, US etc. They have to go thru certification for all those regions too.
    Jim

I wonder what the flexibility of this cable is. I have 8” between my amp and the wall.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

I wonder what the flexibility of this cable is. I have 8” between my amp and the wall.
    My understanding is its very flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    My understanding is its very flexible.
    It is...most flexible high-end Shunyata cable I've ever used or tested.

Audioshark

I bought a few of these. Time to start the break in process!

A few? That’s money equivalent to some people’s entire audio system NEW - Shunyata Omega.

“Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    A few? That’s money equivalent to some people’s entire audio system NEW - Shunyata Omega.

True true! Just plugged them into the dual mono powerbases of the MSB Select II. Great detail without any brightness so far.

Mike
    What happened to the "red" plugs as show in the original post? Was that just a reflection? I thought that looked great not that the ones you show look bad at all.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Mike
    What happened to the "red" plugs as show in the original post? Was that just a reflection? I thought that looked great not that the ones you show look bad at all.

Also. What about the previous photo showing The Qr “cylinder " ?

Was that a prototype ?

The recent cable doesn’t look anymore substantial than a sigma Nr.

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Mike
    Those cables were prototypes, JIm. If memory serves, the color of the carbon fiber plug-ends can be custom-ordered from a choice from 3 different colors, but I may be mistaken about that, so check with Shunyata Research on that to be sure.

Also. What about the previous photo showing The Qr “cylinder " ?

Was that a prototype ?

The recent cable doesn’t look anymore substantial than a sigma Nr.
    The QR cylinder is one of three cylinders shwon in Mike's photos, but I don't know which one, not that that matters. And, no the cable isn't anymore substantial than a Sigma NR; that was one of the design objectives; its also very flexible.

I bought a few of these. Time to start the break in process!

Cool sexy James Bond-style attaché case.

Audioshark

They are available via order in Red, Black (what I have) and Grey (silver) carbon fiber.

Too late to include in Santa’s letter this year.

Look forward to your impressions Mike.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

NEW - Shunyata Omega