Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Accuphase E-800

Accuphase E-800

Quote Originally Posted by dznutz View Post
    No, clearly "guarantee" was improperly used here. Just wanted my strong opinion on the matter to come through.

As everyone knows these electronics are serialized. Every successful Manufacturer I know of has territory restrictions that they enforce. I don't imagine that Audiocubes, who is not an Authorized Accuphase Dealer in North America can continue to source, import and sell equipment not destined for this Market, as a full time business no less. I would imagine the serial numbers are either removed, modified or replaced to avoid the source in Japan, or elsewhere, being exposed. Even if Accuphase doesnt care Im sure if Axiss or Audio Alliance contacted them with this complaint and serial numbers they would act.
    The existence of Audio Cubes is clearly a by-product of the business practice of US Accuphase distributor and the alike. Maybe we should have a strong opinion about that.

Re: Accuphase E-800

No, clearly "guarantee" was improperly used here. Just wanted my strong opinion on the matter to come through.

As everyone knows these electronics are serialized. Every successful Manufacturer I know of has territory restrictions that they enforce. I don't imagine that Audiocubes, who is not an Authorized Accuphase Dealer in North America can continue to source, import and sell equipment not destined for this Market, as a full time business no less. I would imagine the serial numbers are either removed, modified or replaced to avoid the source in Japan, or elsewhere, being exposed. Even if Accuphase doesnt care Im sure if Axiss or Audio Alliance contacted them with this complaint and serial numbers they would act.
    perhaps you should leave your imagination to yourself if you have no direct knowledge of anything you are saying.

Both items I bought were brand new, had serial numbers and did not look tampered with at all
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Glad to hear you are happy. One way to confirm is for you to reach out to Accupahse Japan with the Serial number and confirm who the original Dealer is. If its been tampered with you will know then.

There is also no way for me to have direct knowledge as I would never spend any money on a 100V device.

Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Has anyone compared the E650 to the E800, and would care to comment on specific differences in the two? Currently own the 650 and considering selling it for an 800, but listening to one is almost impossible. Would appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks

My E-800 arrived several days ago. With about 150 hours on the clock, I continue to be amazed with its performance.

Congratulations with your E-800 , i am sure its great , as i enjoy my E-470 and know that the E-800 is much better
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

Hi Greg, can you please describe how the E-800 compares to luxman 590axii.
    Thank you.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by maxdog923 View Post
    Has anyone compared the E650 to the E800, and would care to comment on specific differences in the two? Currently own the 650 and considering selling it for an 800, but listening to one is almost impossible. Would appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Congrats, post some pics as some of us cant view them on that other forum

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GreginNH View Post
    My E-800 arrived several days ago. With about 150 hours on the clock, I continue to be amazed with its performance.
    Congratulations!
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Here is are a couple of E-800 pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

It’s a chunky integrated, but I like the looks.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Hi Joe - yes it does look a bit chunky but I am getting used to it!

Super Moderator

I’m so happy for you. And, a little jealous. Enjoy in great health.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thanks Joe!

Just pulled a trigger trading my Luxman 590axii towards Accuphase E-800. I did not hear it, but trust the recommendation of the dealer who I know for a long time. He is saying that that model sounds as good as A-48 amplifier and C-2850 pre-amp. When I asked him if its a just jumper change only to switch power to US based, he told me that as a final step they insert the transformer for US models specifically designed for US voltage.

Super Moderator

Your dealer is selling grey market Accuphase and changing transformers? I’m confused.

Quote Originally Posted by myjazz123 View Post
    Just pulled a trigger trading my Luxman 590axii towards Accuphase E-800. I did not hear it, but trust the recommendation of the dealer who I know for a long time. He is saying that that model sounds as good as A-48 amplifier and C-2850 pre-amp. When I asked him if its a just jumper change only to switch power to US based, he told me that as a final step they insert the transformer for US models specifically designed for US voltage.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Let me rephrase,
    When I asked my dealer if for the gray market units from accuphase it's just a jumpers change to switch to US 120v, he told me - no, it is not possible anymore. Currently, before shipping to US distributor, any model that intended to be used in US gets transformer specifically manufactured for the US market. This dealer (and I assume any legit US dealer) will never be selling any gray market audio.

Super Moderator

Okay

Thank you for the clarification.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Congrats! I hope you like the Accuphase more than the Luxman. Did buy from the dealer in the Cape?

When I look at Luxman amps and Accuphase amps, they look like they were designed by the same ampbuilder/designer, all the same nobs, meters just the chassis metal covering looks different. If I was forced to purchase one of the amps without audition how would you describe is the difference in their Sound Quality?

Accuphase = detailed, sterile and un-engaging

Luxman = detailed, warmth and very engaging

Accuhase

I really didn't know how much I loved Luxman until I had both brands in my audio room.

i find accuphase to sound good. on the negtive side i would say they are a bit soft, so it is very musictaste dependent.

Accuphase = detailed, sterile and un-engaging

Luxman = detailed, warmth and very engaging

Accuhase

I really didn't know how much I loved Luxman until I had both brands in my audio room.
    I found exact same result when I do comparison with E650 vs 590 ax II. own both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

The real challenge with Accuphase, at least in the US, is that few dealers actually stock any Accuphase gear. I would venture to say that more than 50% of US buyers have purchased the E-800 without hearing it first. There has been a significant amount of hype (emulating from one dealer in particular) about this amp being in a "different zip code" in terms of comparing it to the E-650. I owned the E-600 and I would characterize the difference between Accuphase models being more along the lines of "super sizing" a Mc Donald's meal.

The difference that my Luxman 900 combo brought to the table compared to the E-800 was not subtle. Of course, YMMV.

Greg and Paul: does your comparison between Accuphase and Luxman apply to their Class A offerings or to their Class AB integrated amps as well? Also, how would Esoteric’s integrated stack up relative to the other two brands?
    Gary
    Main: Lumin A1, Accuphase E-650, Tannoy Canterbury GR, Shunyata, Audience
    Secondary: Lumin M1, Linton Heritage, Shunyata, Audience

There has been a significant amount of hype (emulating from one dealer in particular) about this amp being in a "different zip code" in terms of comparing it to the E-650.
    Dealers are in the business to move product. Do you think the the hyperbole is warranted based on your listening experience?
    Accuphase A-75, C-3850, DP-750, T-1200, C-37, P-530 / Magico S7, Mcoat Red w/Mpod / LessLoss C-MARC Entropic cables (Spk. IC's PC's) / Clearaudio Innovation Wood, 9" Universal arm ,VTA adj. Outer Limit platter ring, Statement clamp / SteinMusic PI Carbon Signature Mat /My Sonic Lab Ultra Eminent EX MC cart./ Clearaudio 24v Battery PSU / Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth / B]Onyx Plus[/B] Sirius XM Sat Radio / Synergistic Research Galileo PowerCell SX ,Active Ground Block SE ,Black Box ,Acoustic ART, Atmosphere Infinity ,UEF panels /Stillpoints Apeture II panels /Furutech GTX-D NCF duplex outlets, NFC Booster-Braces/ 20a dedicated lines / SteinMusic H2 Harmonizers / Adona Eris II 5C racks / Symposium Acoustics Svelt Shelves /HRS Damping plates / KLAudio Ultrasonic RCM / Clearaudio Smart Matrix Pro. RCM /Kemp Electroniks SR plugs,/ Akiko Audio Corelli PLC,Tuning Sticks/ LessLoss Firewall 640X, Blackbody v.2, BlackGround Power Base 10X, Blackground Speaker Base 8X, Firewall for speakers

so you were amazed by the e800 performance.
    what happened then? how did turn into steile?

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Dealers are in the business to move product. Do you think the the hyperbole is warranted based on your listening experience?
    Hi Gene - based on my personal listening preferences and experience with the amps, I would say the hyperbole is not warranted. I would argue that the Luxman L-590AXII actually sounds as good, if not better than the E-800 at less than half the MSRP. I had high hopes for the E-800 - don't get me wrong, it's a great integrated amp and it performs very well, just my cup of tea. I have wanted very much to like Accuphase but each it seems like I keep coming home to Luxman. At this level, it is always a question of personal preference and I respect those who own and love Accuphase!

Greg interesting how your opinion is changing within few weeks. On A-gon forum you wrote:
    the AccuphaseE-800 is the real deal. Its performance is simply amazing. I was not totally enamored with it when I initially had it in my audio room and after 250 hours or so, I actually considered going back to Luxman. I did, however, decide to give it some more time and it was improved significantly after 400 hours. It is a keeper.

I did not buy my E-800 (waiting for delivery in 2 weeks) from cape code dealer. The dealer I bought mine from, I know for a long time and he is the largest accuphase dealer in US. I trust his ears. His recommendations hav been proven many times. He is saying that E-800 sounds exactly like his c-2850 and a-48 combo. According to him its a very unique and specially made model.

Greg, what is your digital source; luxman d-05u? I think one need at least luxman d-08u or esoteric k-03xs or DCS rossini to properly evaluate downstream gear of this caliber. But I may agree with you, that the luxman 900 series combo is outstanding, especially considering its price.

As for me I always prefer integrated for simplicity and cost efficiency. The luxman 590axii I have now is outstanding for the price, but I decided to jump for E-800 since its more powerful, has much better dumping factor, has much better binding posts than Luxman 590axii and its an accuphase limited edition model. I am sure I made a right choice, even so I did not hear e-800. Well of course I will say it...lol. And one more thing, if anybody in US is buying accuphase for a full retail - they are not making a wise decision.

Greg interesting how your opinion is changing within few weeks. On A-gon forum you wrote:
    the AccuphaseE-800 is the real deal. Its performance is simply amazing. I was not totally enamored with it when I initially had it in my audio room and after 250 hours or so, I actually considered going back to Luxman. I did, however, decide to give it some more time and it was improved significantly after 400 hours. It is a keeper.

I did not buy my E-800 (waiting for delivery in 2 weeks) from cape code dealer. The dealer I bought mine from, I know for a long time and he is the largest accuphase dealer in US. I trust his ears. His recommendations hav been proven many times. He is saying that E-800 sounds exactly like his c-2850 and a-48 combo. According to him its a very unique and specially made model.

Greg, what is your digital source; luxman d-05u? I think one need at least luxman d-08u or esoteric k-03xs or DCS rossini to properly evaluate downstream gear of this caliber. But I may agree with you, that the luxman 900 series combo is outstanding, especially considering its price.

As for me I always prefer integrated for simplicity and cost efficiency. The luxman 590axii I have now is outstanding for the price, but I decided to jump for E-800 since its more powerful, has much better dumping factor, has much better binding posts than Luxman 590axii and its an accuphase limited edition model. I am sure I made a right choice, even so I did not hear e-800. Well of course I will say it...lol. And one more thing, if anybody in US is buying accuphase for a full retail - they are not making a wise decision.
    All that I said was correct at the time until I actually compared the E-800 to the Luxman 900 combo. While I would have perhaps been happy with the E-800, through a series of fortunate events, I was able to purchase the Luxman 900 combo at a very, very good price. I figured I would take the plunge and see how the two set ups compared. As for sources, I don't play my SACD player that much. I stream music with Lumin U-1 and Chord DAVE DAC.

I will say this about the E-800, the power comes on incredibly quickly. I was actually shocked at how loud it played at the "2" setting on the volume control! You are correct about pricing on Accuphase, Once should expect at least a 30% discount off US list price.

Did you compare the E-800 with Luxman separates? or integrated? What are the speakers you’re using? I had the Accuphase C3850/A200 3 years ago. Haven’t tried any newer Luxman gears.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyC View Post
    Did you compare the E-800 with Luxman separates? or integrated? What are the speakers you’re using? I had the Accuphase C3850/A200 3 years ago. Haven’t tried any newer Luxman gears.
    Compared Luxman C900u/M900u with E-800. My speakers are Harbeth 40.2 Anniversary.

Guys - I am not trying to bash Accuphase or the E-800. In my case, it did not make the cut when compared to the Luxman 900 separates. I have no doubt that most new owners will be thrilled with their E-800s!

Compared Luxman C900u/M900u with E-800. My speakers are Harbeth 40.2 Anniversary.
    Thanks for describing the differences and your experience listening to all of these.

It's interesting that there are so many varying opinions of the "Accuphase sound" when one reads threads all over the place.

Would you say that Class A, in and of itself, doesn't give an indication of the sound of the component?

I can't remember - did you try the Gryphon Diablo, too? For some reason I thought you did.
    Christian

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest & Iconoclast interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D-10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables

Christian - you raise a very relevant point regarding one's expectation of Class A indication of sound.

I used to think Class A meant warmth, or perhaps a closer stride towards the warmth of tubes but based on what I have owned, I would venture to say that has not always been the case for me. My first Luxman L-590AX represented to me what a Class A amp should be, it had warmth and detail with a sweet, engaging musical presentation. My second Luxman, the L-590 AX II, improved upon that. Now the questions becomes, at least for me, was it the Class A that I liked so much or was it the Luxman sonic signature?

It was my belief however (right or wrong) that it was the Class A magic that I was after - hence the purchase on many other amps, including the Gryphon Diablo 300 (purchased from Miike) in pursuit that "just right sound".

Audioshark

Christian - you raise a very relevant point regarding one's expectation of Class A indication of sound.

I used to think Class A meant warmth, or perhaps a closer stride towards the warmth of tubes but based on what I have owned, I would venture to say that has not always been the case for me. My first Luxman L-590AX represented to me what a Class A amp should be, it had warmth and detail with a sweet, engaging musical presentation. My second Luxman, the L-590 AX II, improved upon that. Now the questions becomes, at least for me, was it the Class A that I liked so much or was it the Luxman sonic signature?

It was my belief however (right or wrong) that it was the Class A magic that I was after - hence the purchase on many other amps, including the Gryphon Diablo 300 (purchased from Miike) in pursuit that "just right sound".
    The Diablo 300 isn’t class A. Folks loving their Diablo 300 have got to hear the Essence stereo amp. That’s class A and woefully underrated power wise. Me thinks it’s a Antilleon Evo in a Essence chassis. I have one on order.

Greg, congrats on the Luxman combo. You know what I think of it! I used it with the M6’s/Q-Sub 18’s at the Florida Audio Expo. They’re THAT good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

class a is a big world by its own with so many various designs.
    the best ones sound clear, pure and rich. pass xs pre and xs amps as the best example.
    accuphase in general is a bit on the tame and soft side. not my cup of tea either.
    they have great synergy with some speakers. for piega speakers it is one of the best pairings. guess it does generally well with the brighter side of tweeters.
    as well i guess the luxmans have a lot more grip, especially if you have the monos. nothing wrong with prefering the luxman over the accuphases

On just the build and looks both Accuphase and Luxman products look sumptuous, on just the looks the Luxman wins it for me because of its silver looks and those pristine nobs, but I read that some owners of the Luxman do not like the 'cheap binding posts' so maybe there is a chink in Luxmans armour? I would love to audition both brands either using seperates or Integrated amps with reasonable power output but that would be very difficult to arrange in UK as I don't know any dealer who stocks both brands? Even trying to audition a Accuphase amp is not straight forward as the nearest dealer would be not so near and would only stock a very limited range of Accuphase. Its also a mystery to me what warranty is offered on a Accuphase component in UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    Greg and Paul: does your comparison between Accuphase and Luxman apply to their Class A offerings or to their Class AB integrated amps as well? Also, how would Esoteric’s integrated stack up relative to the other two brands?
    Hi Oly. In my case it was just on Class A comparison as I mentioned the E650 vs 590 axII on my 107db speakers.

I also like the Esoteric class A at the dealer with same speakers as mine. I found the Esoteric sound some what similar to Accuphase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Thanks, Paul. That’s very helpful.
    Gary
    Main: Lumin A1, Accuphase E-650, Tannoy Canterbury GR, Shunyata, Audience
    Secondary: Lumin M1, Linton Heritage, Shunyata, Audience

That may well be the case, though I doubt it’s a “US-spec”transformer they use, rather than internal wiring of the 110V tap for the USmarket.

It’s certainly true that Accuphase take on board allregional safety and environmental regulations, for example their EU-destinedmodels include a “go to standby” feature after a period of no input signal, andtheir speaker sockets can’t be used with bananas unless the coloured plasticparts have their knock-out patches knocked out. Peter

Sources - NAD M50.2 (streamer, CD player, CD ripper, hard drive music store)
    Amplification - NAD M33 all-in-one, NAD M12 preamp (in reserve), Atma-Sphere Class D monos
    Speakers - Avantgarde Duo XD, Avantgarde Duo (2006) - both aesthetically modified

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    Gary, Now I see your system list. I bet the E650 works like a dream with your Canterbury GR . Great speakers. I do miss mine time to time
    Paul

Very interesting thread. I hope that everyone reading has learned to take what you read with a grain of salt. If you simply rely on peoples testimony online, even when they are from genuine owners (who really knows who they are or what their motives are), then you are doomed to fail in your pursuit of this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Hear Here View Post
    That may well be the case, though I doubt it’s a “US-spec”transformer they use, rather than internal wiring of the 110V tap for the USmarket.

It’s certainly true that Accuphase take on board allregional safety and environmental regulations, for example their EU-destinedmodels include a “go to standby” feature after a period of no input signal, andtheir speaker sockets can’t be used with bananas unless the coloured plasticparts have their knock-out patches knocked out. Peter
    If I was to take a guess I would think this whole recent special "US-spec" transformer story is a bunch of bull. Rest assured that no Manufacturer wants to increase their parts count or complexity of components/assembly. If there is enough money and desire behind it then perhaps they will... but again, rest assured that the US and Canadian Distributors are cheap, barely surviving and they are not paying for this customization.

And that, boys and girls, is the only way to do it. STOP BEING CHEAP! if you cant afford to have a pair of amplifiers or speakers side by side then you will forever chase your tail.

Boy, Im sounding harsh!

If I was to take a guess I would think this whole recent special "US-spec" transformer story is a bunch of bull. Rest assured that no Manufacturer wants to increase their parts count or complexity of components/assembly. If there is enough money and desire behind it then perhaps they will... but again, rest assured that the US and Canadian Distributors are cheap, barely surviving and they are not paying for this customization.
    Really? Even with more than 100% mark up? If they aren’t selling enough, I wonder why.

Yes, we all know you don't agree with their pricing. Don't buy it and move on.

Yes, we all know you don't agree with their pricing. Don't buy it and move on.
    Alright. Continue talking to yourself then.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Accuphase E-800