Edís System - Page 14
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Edís System

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edís System

My guess, you find it does nothing as a replacement to the Aqvox as a switch swap. Either/or. Since its supposed to be last in the chan, taking rhe gigafoil out is going to be tough. I would be surprised if its better with just the switch and no gigafoil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrex View Post
    My guess, you find it does nothing as a replacement to the Aqvox as a switch swap. Either/or. Since its supposed to be last in the chan, taking rhe gigafoil out is going to be tough. I would be surprised if its better with just the switch and no gigafoil.
    Possibly.

What I do like is itís purpose built and not a modified DLink switch.

Itís a lot to do with noise, so Iíll play with it in different areas with and without the Optical filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan DíAgostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45ís
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 amp breakers within a grounded sub panel to Furutech GTX D NSF packages | Keces P3 & P8 | Surge Guard at Main Panel | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Glšss

Post Thanks / Like

Well the etherGEN showed up overnight, first I am going to try it before Gigafoil and then take out Gigafoil to see what it does.

UpTone indicates there was no real gain changing out power supplies and made a comment on passive grounding I need to re-read.

Will play with this more possibly tonight, and for sure tomorrow.

Here are some picís, nicely packed and appears well built:

Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45ís
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 amp breakers within a grounded sub panel to Furutech GTX D NSF packages | Keces P3 & P8 | Surge Guard at Main Panel | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Glšss

4. Likes Nikhil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You said your busy. Just drop it at my house and I will let you know how it sounds.
    First Sound Mark3SI preamp, Altec Lansing 1570B modded by Transition Audio Design and myself, Mojo Audio CAT Server running Win Server 2016 AO HQ and Roon, Mojo Audio Mystic 3 DAC, Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Custom TT with Vertere Arm, Denon 103R Midas with sapphire cantilever line contact diamond, Allnic H1201 phono pre, Pure Audio Project Trio 10 with performance Solen air core chokes and Mundord Supreme oil caps, Power via 10 awg OFC cord from panel to custom distribution strip, Inakustik speaker and interconnect cables, Genesis Interconnect.

6. Thanks UltraFast69 thanked for this post
    Likes UltraFast69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Adding this link to the thread as my recents activity related to digital is a part of my system in order for everyone to see the pieces that have gone into building my system.

In the end, it all matters but most importantly itís only you that matters most!

Uptone EtherREGEN released Oct 8th
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Here are some more pictures of the room and system;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    You have an amazing system and beautiful room, it just keeps getting better!

What is the axe hanging out ready to play,....is that a 50's Les Paul?
    Legacy Audio CalibreXD custom, dual Legacy Foundation Subs with Legacy Wavelet, Esoteric P-02, D-02, Legacy Powerbloc2, Cybershaft Premium Limited OP21 10 mHz Clock, SHUNYATA TRITON v3 & TYPHON QR, Environmental Potentials EP-2050 & EP2750, CH Copper Busbar Main & GE Sub-panel, 20-amp dedicated circuits, Dual 10í Ground Rods, CADWELD bonding, Avatar Acoustics AfterBurner8 duplexes (5), Elrod MASTER SERIES Statement Gold Powercords (4), Elrod Statement Gold Powercords (2), Elrod Statement Silver Powercords (1), Elrod Statement Gold XLR (2 pair), Shunyata SIGMA AES/EBU 110ohm (2), Shunyata SIGMA CLOCK-50 (3), Shunyata SIGMA XLR, Shunyata Anaconda Zitron XLR, B.M.C. PureUSB1, Elrod Statement Gold custom speaker cables, Elrod MASTERS SERIES SG JUMPERS (4), Adona AV45CS4, AV45, Composite Audio CF-2010, HRS DPX Damping Plates (11), Stillpoints UltraSS w/Ultra Bases

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
    You have an amazing system and beautiful room, it just keeps getting better!

What is the axe hanging out ready to play,....is that a 50's Les Paul?
    Mark, thank you!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14