New!!! Klipsch Cornwall IV .....
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

New!!! Klipsch Cornwall IV .....

Canít wait to see these. I had the IIIís and enjoyed them.

https://www.klipsch.com/products/cor...anding-speaker

Attached Images Attached Images
    Joe

Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 preamp, NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

2. Likes Nikhil, Mr Peabody liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New!!! Klipsch Cornwall IV .....

Joe

Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 preamp, NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

The audio snobs have turned their noses up but I'm looking forward to auditioning these. I heard the Cornwall III against the Forte IV and wished the Cornwall had the superior mid-top of the Forte IV to go along with the Cornwall's bass authority and now we have the best of both in the Cornwall IV.

Guttenberg has been gushing over them...he has a 'senior moment' comparing them to his Forte III, he indeed uses Forte IVs.

Linn Kilmax LP12 | Channel D Lino C | innous ZENMini | Kii Three

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

If you get to demo them, please let us know. I still have a soft spot for Klipsch speakers. I have no doubt that the new Cornwall 4 are wonderful.
    Joe

6. Likes the professor liked this post