Cord Cutting Options - Page 8
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cord Cutting Options

Find out what Xfinity charges for a new internet only account per month. That should be your guide.
    Also find out if there other internet providers in your area. You should be able to use a router of your choosing (that you own).
    You will still need to pay for Netflix and Amazon separately.
    My plan is to subscribe to YouTube TV but only sporadically (for certain events of interest for example the Summer Olympics).

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Frontier didnít with me. What I did however was upgrade from 75 MBPS up/down to 1000 MPBS and still saved money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

For those who cut the cord and want to watch the Superbowl this evening, you can stream it for free using the Fox Sports App with your favorite streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.).
    You can also watch it in 4k if you use Amazon Fire TV and you have a 4k TV.

Post Thanks / Like

Iím now ~5 months into YouTube TV, and the rest of my streaming apps. I do not miss DirecTV one bit. I live about 30 minutes west of Minneapolis, and out here we only have MediaCom for internet, which caps me at 100 gigs a month. Iíve ended up paying about 50% more on my internet then I was before.. but still happy. Iím sure that cost will go down in a couple of years once my kids arenít in the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Processor: Bryston SP3
    Amps: Bryston 28b3s, Bryston 4b3, Bryston 9bsst2
    Digital: EMM NS1, EMM DA2
    Speakers: Kef Reference 5, Kef Reference 4c, Kef Ci200RR-THX (surround/back)
    Subs: Two JL Audio F212v2
    Power: PS Audio PS10, Bryston BIT15
    Wires: Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR & SC, Ethernet - WW Platinum USB
    Other: Stillpoint Ultra SS, ISO-Acoustics ISO Pucks
    Video: Oppo 203, LG 65inch OLED
    -Kyle

Post Thanks / Like

I cut the cord to the home phone as well. Ported the old home number to Google Voice and now pay nothing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8