Ref 10 Replacement in Feb 2020 ? - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ref 10 Replacement in Feb 2020 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    50 years in this industry is a BFD... I completely expect ARC will take full advantage of the marketing opportunity to an even greater extent than they did with 40th anniversary. I think maybe we’ll see the end-of-production of Ref10 phono, Ref10 line stage, possibly REf250se, (each of which is at or beyond typical product life-cycle anyway) to be replaced with Anniversary models of each. No way a company passes up this monumental achievement (50 years) without producing statement products.
    REF250SE is already out of production. Looks like they recently dumped all the remaining stock to certain dealers. Can probably get them NIB for a screaming bargain (16K-18K)
    Amps: D'agostino M400 Mono's, ARC REF 160M, Audio Note Jinro, First Watt SIT-3 Mono's, Pass XA25, Valvet E2 SE, ARC 150M.

Pre-Amps: ARC REF 10, Ayre KXR Twenty, Luxman 900U, ARC MP-1 Multi-Channel, Conrad Johnson Met-1 Multi-Channel

Disc Spinners: Luxman D-08U, Esoteric K-01X 30th Anniversary/Black, Ayre DX5, Marantz SA-10

Speakers: Joseph Audio Pearl 3, Klipsch Forte III, Monitor Audio Gold 200

Check out my Facebook Page RIAA AWARD COLLECTORS to see over 3200 authentic Music Industry Awards (Gold and Platinum Records) from my personal collection. New awards added every month. https://www.facebook.com/riaaawards

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ref 10 Replacement in Feb 2020 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    50 years in this industry is a BFD... I completely expect ARC will take full advantage of the marketing opportunity to an even greater extent than they did with 40th anniversary. I think maybe we’ll see the end-of-production of Ref10 phono, Ref10 line stage, possibly REf250se, (each of which is at or beyond typical product life-cycle anyway) to be replaced with Anniversary models of each. No way a company passes up this monumental achievement (50 years) without producing statement products.
    Well put!
    TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; Bricasti M28 Monoblocks; VAC "Master" preamplifier; Merrill Audio Christine Reference preamplifier; Bricasti M12 Source Controller/ network player & DAC; Merrill Audio "Jens" Phono Preamplifier, VAC Renaissance Phono Stage; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus Diamond Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 Tape Deck; Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reel with BottleHead Tube Repro tape preamp; Sonore Signature RenduSE network player; PS Audio PWT Transport; Ansuz DTC, D2 & C2 cables and DTC power distribution; Symposium Racks and Rollerblocks; Vicoustic, ASC, GIK & MSR room treatments

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Aavik, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3