Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Full range tower speakers, ~$6k and under?

Putting together a secondary system for the basement, and seeking some thoughts on full range tower speakers in the "$6k and under per pair" price range. At one time we thought this would end up being a true zillion-channel surround/theater setup, but we just don't watch enough movies to justify it. So this really becomes more of a lighter-budget music rig that can pull double duty. Would really like to have the option of a matching horizontal center channel, which definitely limits the options a bit. Electronics will still lean towards multi-channel, meaning that some kind of surround preamp will be in charge, and power will come from beefy solid state amps. Haven't settled on the electronics yet, but leading candidates for the processor include the Anthem AVM60, Marantz 8805, Acurus Muse, or Lexicon MC10. There will be sub(s) in this system for LFE, but I still prefer a main speaker that can dig reasonably deep on its own.

Very much interested in the forum's suggestions on what to consider. My own personal short list includes things like the Revel Performa series, Sonus Faber Sonetto, and Focal Aria, mostly because they're reasonably popular lines that get media coverage. I've heard all three, can find fault with them all (particularly when comparing to my primary rig), and am left a bit uninspired. I suspect there are other/better choices in this price range if I look a little more towards the boutique brands, so fire away!
    Jeff

Main System
    Streamer/Server: Aurender N100H; Disc Player: Oppo UDP-205; DAC: Topping D90SE; Preamp: Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; Power Amp: ATI AT542NC; Speakers: Focal Sopra No. 3; Cables: Wireworld, Kimber, Cullin; Power: Ansuz Mainz8 X-TC, PS Audio Dectet, Furutech outlets

Basement Media Room
    Streamer/Server: Aurender N100SC; Disc Player: Panasonic DB-UP9000; Surround Pre/Pro: Monoprice Monolith HTP-1; Power Amps: Apollon NC1200SL (custom 3-channel w/Sparkos SS2590 op amps), Apollon AS3600 6-channel; Speakers: Focal Kanta No. 3, Kanta Center, 300 ICW8 (x6); Subwoofer: Rythmik F18SE (x2); Cables: Wireworld, BlueJeans; Power: Torus RM20, Furman Elite 20PFi; Room Correction: Dirac Live w/ Bass Control; Video: Sony 77" A9G OLED

Re: Full range tower speakers, ~$6k and under?

Give Monitor Audio Gold series a listen and they would have a center.

It may be helpful to know what you didn't like in the other speakers.

I like the JBL L100's but not sure what would work for center. They did debut a new HDI series at CEDIA but I don't know anything about them yet.

I'm not up on Dynaudio pricing but one of their series would certainly have towers with matching center, perhaps the Evoke.

I've always liked Dynaudio. More of a Monitor Audio fan with their more recent models.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

I just heard the Usher - Dancer Mini 2 Diamonds last week and liked them.

Mike has the new lineup of Fyne speakers that fit the bill.

Dynaudio is also a good choice.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Audioshark

Fyne 502SP and you’ll have money left over.
    B&W 702S2 and you’ll have money left over.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

you won't have any $$ left over but with a good discount ......... Revel F226Be
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post

It may be helpful to know what you didn't like in the other speakers.
    Good point. Here are a few general thoughts on a few of the speakers I've heard so far. They were all generally driven by good 2-channel gear (Naim featured more than once).

Revel F208: Generally quite good, and a real contender. Good extended frequency response, but not a whole lot of weight or impact on the bottom. A sub would fix this, of course. Maybe not quite as dynamic as some of the others, and certainly not as sensitive. I'd describe it as inoffensive, but not inspiring. The new F226Be looks interesting. The 228Be was just too expensive, so I hadn't considered that line until now. Not a fan of the white drivers, though. Hopefully the grills are optically opaque and acoustically transparent!

Sonus Faber Sonnetto V: Good sound, but the soundstage was razor thin. Like move your head 2" from the sweet spot, and the other channel goes away. Maybe a setup problem, but I was assured they were set for a "wide" sound at the expense of perfect sweet spot resolution since they knew we'd be using them for a theater application. It was really hard to get over the soundstage issue and focus on the rest of the speaker.

Focal Aria 948: The biggest challenge here is that I'm tempted to compare directly to my Sopra No 3's at home. With that yardstick, they fall short. A bit bright in the treble, and slightly muddy bass that doesn't dig super deep. Considered in a vacuum I suspect they're fine for the price point.

I did get to hear the Monitor Audio Silver series recently (either the 200 or 300, don't recall which), and those were pretty good. The Gold series is probably worth a listen.

Mike (and others), Fyne sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how to get an audition here in the middle of the country. If my travel plans take me towards Florida, I'll have to come in for a listen.
    Jeff

Main System
    Streamer/Server: Aurender N100H; Disc Player: Oppo UDP-205; DAC: Topping D90SE; Preamp: Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; Power Amp: ATI AT542NC; Speakers: Focal Sopra No. 3; Cables: Wireworld, Kimber, Cullin; Power: Ansuz Mainz8 X-TC, PS Audio Dectet, Furutech outlets

Basement Media Room
    Streamer/Server: Aurender N100SC; Disc Player: Panasonic DB-UP9000; Surround Pre/Pro: Monoprice Monolith HTP-1; Power Amps: Apollon NC1200SL (custom 3-channel w/Sparkos SS2590 op amps), Apollon AS3600 6-channel; Speakers: Focal Kanta No. 3, Kanta Center, 300 ICW8 (x6); Subwoofer: Rythmik F18SE (x2); Cables: Wireworld, BlueJeans; Power: Torus RM20, Furman Elite 20PFi; Room Correction: Dirac Live w/ Bass Control; Video: Sony 77" A9G OLED

How about the Goldenear Triton R? I have no experience with them but they do get glowing reviews for what that's worth.
    Main System: Analog - Linn LP12, Origin Live DC motor and Controller, SME V arm, Benz Ruby H 2 cartridge, Wright Sound preamp. Digital - Intel NUC I-7, 16 gig ram, Jriver media center 24, Wyrd4 Sound 2V2 SE Dac, Fathom Hard Drives.
    H-Cat Version 9 preamp, ARC Reference 75 amp, Custom line source speakers - 10 SB Acoustics midwoofers, 10 Fountek ribbon tweeters. JL Audio Fathom f112 Subs
    Wire - T G Audio, Shunyata, Synergistic Research , Audioquest, Lewis silver foil, Duelund, Transparent.

how Big is the room? There’s used usher be20dmds on ag that really sing. Read the reviews for the meridian 7200. Lots of good options when you consider buying used.
    KEF Blade, Mc-611's, C49 rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner. Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 218 zone controller VA Beethoven's, Hegel h360.

Quote Originally Posted by steve59 View Post
    how Big is the room?
    The room is 23x30x8, with the speakers on the right-most 16ft of the 23ft wall. Seating ~12ft back from the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
    How about the Goldenear Triton R?
    We heard the Triton Reference some time ago shortly after they hit the street, and were not impressed. Intolerably bright, almost to the same level as the Paradigm Persona 7 we heard the same day. This is not the reputation of the T-ref that I see in reviews, so I suspect a poor synergy with the connected McIntosh gear, much less break-in than we were led to believe they had, or some other setup issue. But perhaps more to the point, I don't particularly like the idea of a powered bass section. i'd rather have the flexibility to put dedicated subs where they "belong" in the room, which is often not the same place the main speakers should live.
    Jeff

Main System

Basement Media Room

Jeff is this mostly a Video system where you're going to use LFE from the processor?
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jeff is this mostly a Video system where you're going to use LFE from the processor?
    I don't know that it's "mostly" a video system, but it will be multichannel for when we decide to watch a movie. At one time it was going to be all-in 7.2.2 (or whatever the numbers are), but after re-evaluating the cost of doing that kind of setup the right way versus how often we watch 'immersive' movies, we decided to step back a little. I'd call it a secondary music system in the basement rec room that happens to be surround-capable.

Regardless, bass will be managed by the processor's LFE capabilities, augmented by electronic room correction of some kind. There will be stereo subs in the room. I still like the idea of a fairly full range speaker, as i can easily see myself defeating the subs for 2-channel use. Or at the very least would need to run a different profile for movies vs music.
    Jeff

Main System

Basement Media Room

You might want to take a look at these as they have been getting great press for years and as they are an ID company the price is about half of dealer retail. Another plus is they are also a Rythmik subwoofer dealer and have a 30 day money back guaranty.

http://ascendacoustics.com/pages/pro...s/SRT/srt.html
    http://ascendacoustics.com/pages/pro.../srtspecs.html
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Focal Electra 1038. They sound closer to Sopra series than Aria and through and through real full range.

The new big Elac Adante AF-61's are $5000 a pair. Andrew Jones most ambitious speaker since joining Elac.

Larry
    Analog-VPIClassic3-3DArm,Lyra Skala+MiyajimaZeroMono,2xAmpex ATR-102,Otari MX5050B2, Merrill Trident Tape Preamp, Herron VTPH-2A&BottleheadPhonoPre,
    Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicroso nicsModel2 AD
    Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC Roon/HQPlayer,Oppo105
    Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps
    Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
    Other-512 Engineering Tim Marutani Symmetrical Power IsoTrans and cables,AudioDiskVinylCleaner,
    Music-2.3KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,60TBripped files

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You might want to take a look at these as they have been getting great press for years and as they are an ID company the price is about half of dealer retail. Another plus is they are also a Rythmik subwoofer dealer and have a 30 day money back guaranty.

http://ascendacoustics.com/pages/pro...s/SRT/srt.html
    http://ascendacoustics.com/pages/pro.../srtspecs.html
    Nice sounding and looking speakers for the price

-----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel RCD-1572 / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Fyne Audio F502SPs > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    Focal Electra 1038. They sound closer to Sopra series than Aria and through and through real full range.
    I had considered the Electra, but it's been superseded by Kanta (at too high of a price for me) and no longer appears on Focal's website. I suppose I could go looking for a lightly used pair, though.
    Jeff

Main System

Basement Media Room

Full range tower speakers, ~$6k and under?

As a long-time Tannoy fan, I would buy any of the Fyne speakers simply based on their heritage. But that's my admittedly biased viewpoint.

If you want to save a lot of money, but don't want to compromise musical involvement, the Wharfedale Linton Heritages on stands are approximately 39" tall. Way better performance than their price range, and they are finished nicely.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/...ge-loudspeaker

Plus, if they didn't work out, they'd be easy to sell.
    DPT4ME - Dynamics, Presence & Tone for Musical Engagement; MBP (3) - stripped down for music only; Shunyata Omega & Sigma USBs; ISO REGEN w/short Curious USB links; Berkeley Alpha USB; Aqua La Scala II Optologic DAC; Schiit Yggdrasil - fully updated; Ayre Codex dac - updated; Pass Labs INT-60 integrated amp; Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE-2 preamp, Quicksilver Mono 120 amps w/Tung-Sol KT150s; Quicksilver Mid Mono amps w/Gold Lion KT77s; Fyne Audio 703s; Symposium Svelte Plus & Ultra Platforms; REL S-812 subwoofers; Duelund DCA12GA speaker cables; AV Room Service EVPs, Stein Music Harmonizers, Duelund DCA16GA & 20GA ICs; Shunyata Denali 6000S/V2; Tripp Lite PCs; Wyred 4 Sound power cords; AudioDharma cable cooker; dedicated custom room; various GIK & ASC room treatments; etc.

www.getbettersound.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    I just heard the Usher - Dancer Mini 2 Diamonds last week and liked them.
    I like them a lot

Quote Originally Posted by astrotoy View Post
    The new big Elac Adante AF-61's are $5000 a pair. Andrew Jones most ambitious speaker since joining Elac.

Larry

Yes!
    I had these in mind too.
    Heard them, unaware of the price and thought they were around 15K.

Dynaudio, Monitor Audio Gold (or even Siilver),mentioned above, are good choices too.

These Indianas got a very good review in 'Stereoplay':

https://www.dietmar-hoelper.de/Tesi/Tesi-661

They go down to 29 Hz and cost a whopping 900€ per pair.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

You can get the Adante 61's for $2999 a pair at music direct. A new version should be coming out.

https://www.musicdirect.com/customer...4aAsSHEALw_wcB
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

Got a pair of Adante AF-61 and very happy.
    Great speakers and at $2999 it’s a steal.
    Modwright KWH 225i + PH 9.0 - Rega P8 + Ania Pro - Audiolab 9000CDT - Elac AF-61/Gaia II - Luna Cable Mauve

My PSB Synchrony One speakers cost around that, and still sound great.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

I really like how musical vienna acoustics sound, some models struggle to play loud and that's a concern for a room that size.
    KEF Blade, Mc-611's, C49 rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner. Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 218 zone controller VA Beethoven's, Hegel h360.

Lots of great suggestions here. Now for the challenge of figuring out how to audition them out here in the wilds of Kansas.
    Jeff

Main System

Basement Media Room

I buy used on ag, demo as long as I want and then resell and so far I'm only out the driving time and gas to get them.

The Absolute Sound new issue has reviews of a few different speakers. Two or three within your budget. I have not had a chance to read it yet, but don't let the photo of $750,000 speakers on the cover fool you .
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Road trip to St.. Louis, we don't have everything listed but a decent selection. Too bad you didn't make RMAF

SVS PC13 Ultra
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Doesn't salk sound have a return policy?

Quote Originally Posted by steve59 View Post
    Doesn't salk sound have a return policy?
    "
    "On lower priced models with a standard finish, we offer a 30-day in-home trial period. You can feel free to return the speakers within 30 days, in new condition, for a refund in the event they do not perform to your satisfaction.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    "
    "On lower priced models with a standard finish, we offer a 30-day in-home trial period. You can feel free to return the speakers within 30 days, in new condition, for a refund in the event they do not perform to your satisfaction.
    And the rest of their stated return policy:

With “custom” finishes and/or more expensive speakers, this is not practical. If we only offered three or four standard finishes, it would not be a problem. But normally customers who order our higher-priced speakers want them finished to their personal taste. So if they were returned, we would have to wait until another customer wanted the exact same finish before we could recoup our costs. Unfortunately, this would not work for us.

However, in a case like this, we would work to find a new home for the speakers and process a refund once the speakers were re-sold. Our speakers normally sell quite quickly on the used market, so it would probably not take all that long.

All that said, we almost never have returns and it is unlikely that you would ever feel the need to return our speakers. The reason is quite simple: They are that good.

And Jim almost never has speakers just sitting around so an order from him usually entails a wait of several months. Good company and good speakers though.

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    And the rest of their stated return policy:

With “custom” finishes and/or more expensive speakers, this is not practical. If we only offered three or four standard finishes, it would not be a problem. But normally customers who order our higher-priced speakers want them finished to their personal taste. So if they were returned, we would have to wait until another customer wanted the exact same finish before we could recoup our costs. Unfortunately, this would not work for us.

However, in a case like this, we would work to find a new home for the speakers and process a refund once the speakers were re-sold. Our speakers normally sell quite quickly on the used market, so it would probably not take all that long.

All that said, we almost never have returns and it is unlikely that you would ever feel the need to return our speakers. The reason is quite simple: They are that good.
    And I agree with that policy completely.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

I heard and saw them in a couple rooms at axpona and while I don't judge the sound in the small rooms I really liked them.

There's actually several brands that could be found online with a return. And, it sounds good in theory but when really shopping or not a certain direction, it's not practical. Especially with something like speakers involving expensive shipping.

The Orum Cantas or whatever they are called I felt punched higher than their price range, they also sell direct.

For the record, I also liked Sauk. Their $2500 wireless are outstanding. And, whatever tower they were showing with the Van Alstine monoblocks were certainly making beautiful music together.

SVS PC13 Ultra
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Mr. Peabody, did you perhaps mean Salk? Everything I've ever read about their speakers was highly positive. I understand their service is top notch too.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Mr. Peabody, did you perhaps mean Salk? Everything I've ever read about their speakers was highly positive. I understand their service is top notch too.

SVS PC13 Ultra
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Bump, AG has the f228be $5990. I’ve owned several Revel speakers and....lets just say they need lots of power. And they’re in Chicago.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Full range tower speakers, ~k and under?