Another reason to not stream - Page 8
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another reason to not stream

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    Wow, such a big problem. LOL. Sounds like a personal issue, not a problem isolated to streaming services.

Step 1: think about what you want to listen to.
    Step 2: search for, locate and push play button.
    Step 3: enjoy the fruits of your labor intensive work.
    Mike-Randy started this thread to convince people that streaming was evil because we were guilty of helping rip off musicians. Now we are down to having too much music to choose from on Tidal and that’s a problem too.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Post Thanks / Like

bye... I will not deal with an asshole who does nothing but causes problems in any discussion he joins.
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; T+A DAC 8 DSD; T+A AMP 8; KEF R700; AudioQuest Niagara 1000; Falcon Northwest Music Server; Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Roon Playback Software, W4S Recovery; Oppo BDP-105; McIntosh MR7083; Astell&Kern AK240; Audeze LCD-i4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Wow... are you ever not an asshole?

For the record, I never said it was evil, I simply stated that the streaming companies are ripping off the artist and suggest that we, as music lovers, support the musicians we enjoy.

I also stated I prefer owning and paying for the music that I enjoy and at times I have a difficult time choosing what to listen to.

DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN IN ONE OF YOUR F'ING POSTS... PERIOD.
    Or what?
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

4. Thanks puroagave thanked for this post
    Likes Myles B. Astor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Or what?
    LOL. Okay children.
    Bud

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for preamp, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    LOL. Okay children.
    Exactly. You start a thread to shame people not to stream music on an audio forum owned by a stereo dealer who happens to sell streaming devices while you are virtue signaling that you don’t stream music because you buy all your music. And then you threaten someone who calls you out for your nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Exactly. You start a thread to shame people not to stream music on an audio forum owned by a stereo dealer who happens to sell streaming devices while you are virtue signaling that you don’t stream music because you buy all your music. And then you threaten someone who calls you out for your nonsense.
    In discussions on this forum I may put forth an idea or opinion that you do not agree with. That is ok. That is the whole idea of forums. However, I have never been rude or disrespectful in the discussions. I accept and value others ideas and at times have actually seen their point and changed my opinion on the subject.

You, however, make rude snide comments and have a snarky attitude in discussion after discussion. You try to bully people to your way of thinking and disrespect them into submission. You have what is commonly referred to as Internet Balls. You are rude and constantly make comments that you would never make to a person's face. I do not believe I have ever made a comment in a discussion on this forum that I would not make to the person's face.

It is called having manners; you sir have none.

Also, I have purchased many items from the owner of this forum, probably more then many members. I doubt very much you could make the same statement.
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; T+A DAC 8 DSD; T+A AMP 8; KEF R700; AudioQuest Niagara 1000; Falcon Northwest Music Server; Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Roon Playback Software, W4S Recovery; Oppo BDP-105; McIntosh MR7083; Astell&Kern AK240; Audeze LCD-i4

8. Thanks joeinid, Al M. thanked for this post
    Likes joeinid, Al M., matt_zak liked this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8