Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: How to do it?

How to do it?

Hi friends
    When I open Tidal on my computer my last added albums appear in the upper side of the screen, which is fine. But when i use the Lumin app with my tablet it does not appear that way.When i open it the app Lumin my last added albums are all all mixed.Can I change this and make it to appear in the upper side?
    Thank you

Re: How to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andik777 View Post
    Hi friends
    When I open Tidal on my computer my last added albums appear in the upper side of the screen, which is fine. But when i use the Lumin app with my tablet it does not appear that way.When i open it the app Lumin my last added albums are all all mixed.Can I change this and make it to appear in the upper side?
    Thank you
    I don't have access to the Lumin app at the moment, but I believe there is a filter at the top which allows you to select the sort order of the view, i.e. by artist, album, date added...

After going to Tidal > My Music > Favorite Albums, there's a sort order button just to the left of the folder navigation button that shows "Favorite Albmums (### items)"
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Thank you very much for your message @audio.bill.

Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    After going to Tidal > My Music > Favorite Albums, there's a sort order button just to the left of the folder navigation button that shows "Favorite Albmums (### items)"
    Thank you for trying to help me, I get to "favorit Albums" and I do not understand how to follow it, if it is not too much trouble explain me with more details please. Thank you. Greetings.

You really need to read this from start to finish as the answer to your questions are right at the top.

http://www.luminmusic.com/support-app.html
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You really need to read this from start to finish as the answer to your questions are right at the top.

http://www.luminmusic.com/support-app.html
    Thanks Jack, I will read.

Thanks to those who tried to help me. My Samsung tablet was missing an icon (below the photo) to organize the favorite albums as I wanted. I solved my problem by buying an ipad. Thank you. Greetings.

Attached Images Attached Images

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

How to do it?