Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Audioshark

Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC

Bryston Introduces the BDA-3.14 Multi-Function Streaming DAC

New DAC includes built-in music player, onboard digital volume control and updated user interface, creating a world class digital entertainment hub from Bryston with unparalleled performance

Peterborough, Ontario August 29th, 2019 – Bryston (bryston.com) has introduced the BDA-3.14 multi-function DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) that adds an array of impressive features to the much heralded BDA-3 DAC platform. The BDA-3.14 delivers the performance and unmatched build quality that music aficionados have come to expect from Bryston. The BDA-3.14 will be available from Bryston dealers beginning Q4, 2019 and carry an MSRP of $4195 USD.

The BDA-3.14 offers streaming capability via a built-in music player that delivers access to network-connected storage and USB drives as well as streaming services such as Qobuz, Tidal, Roon and Internet radio. Digital connectivity between the internal music player and the DAC is managed using the I2S protocol, a premium interface standard used for connecting digital audio devices together that preserves audio and clock data with virtually zero error. The BDA-3.14 also features a digital volume control, enabling users to drive an amplifier directly. An updated version of Bryston’s Manic Moose user interface for phones, tablets and computers provides users with intuitive control over all functionality.

Bryston DAC Technology
    The multi-award-winning BDA-3 DAC can decode up to 384 kHz/32-bit PCM music and up to DSDx4 natively. Each format is processed in its native resolution, preserving absolute bit-perfect signals all the way to the analog outputs. Additionally, Bryston’s ultra-precise re-clocking circuit reduces jitter to nearly unmeasurable levels. Bryston’s proprietary analog section is completely free of integrated circuits (ICs) that limit the bandwidth and dynamic range of so many competitive DACs. For maximum flexibility, the BDA-3 has an astonishing ten discrete inputs including four 2-channel HDMI, asynchronous USB, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, and digital coax. It also includes Bryston’s network module, which facilitates control via TCP/IP and RS-232—a must for integration with modern smart home platforms.

“Bryston is excited to be able to deliver the exceptionally high performance of our digital music player and our DAC merged into a single chassis solution,” stated Gary Dayton, VP of Sales & Marketing at Bryston. “Now music enthusiasts can enjoy a sleek, easy-to-use ultimate performance streamer/DAC combo as centerpiece of their digital entertainment system.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC

Here are the photos of the front and rear that Bryston provided this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC

I’m curious as to the quality of the digital volume control. How wil it be controlled? I currently have a pair of Elac Navis Arb51 powered speakers that I am looking for a new Roon source for. I am using an Oppo 205 at the moment, but I am not crazy about the volume control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC