AT-LP6 vs Fluance RT85
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

AT-LP6 vs Fluance RT85

Hi,

Seeking advise on which TT is a better one to buy.

Few important points to make:

1. From where I'm located, it cost almost the same for either one to be delivered to my doorstep.

2. I've a Nagaoka MP200 cartridge with me. Therefore not really comparing the cart diff between the two model. Will most likely buy an additional headshell for the mp200.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
    Regards, EH.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    STEREO
    Sources: Aurender A10
    Amp: Gryphon Diaoblo 250
    Speaker: Monitor Audio PL200

AUDIO VIDEO
    AVR: Marantz SR6012
    Speaker Center: Monitor Audio PLC150
    Speaker Surround: JBL Control 1 + Speakercraft AIM5-Three In-Ceiling + KEF HT3005SE
    Sub: Rythmik F12SE

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AT-LP6 vs Fluance RT85

EH - I haven't heard either one (I'm in the deeper end of the turntable pool! ) but from looking them over I'd say the Fluance RT85 would certainly be the better sounding table and arm! Better build quality and execution.

3. Thanks tane0019 thanked for this post
    Likes Mechnutt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AT-LP6 vs Fluance RT85

Agree with the Fluvance. TT. It is supposed to be a good budget entry level TT. You may want to consider the Orbit U-Turn table but it is a manual TT. Just make sure that the TT can handle the weight of the cartridge. I own the Nag 200, great cartridge, performs above its price point. I also bought an MP150 for my son, very similar sound. Great midrange, punchy bass and slightly warmer sound.

https://uturnaudio.com/pages/turntab...BoCWBEQAvD_BwE
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Other systems- Parasound A21 amp,Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid tube DAC and Preamp, Magnepan MMG's, Monitor Audio S1's, PSB B6's, Def Tech Pro Monitor 1000's, Velodyne sub, Adcom GFR-700 AVR, Music Hall 25.2 modified CDP, Cables by Cardas Parsec, AQ Columbia DBS 72v, Wire World.

5. Thanks tane0019 thanked for this post