Magico rack? - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Magico rack?

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magico rack?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVB View Post
    But what if you have one already

    https://www.magicoaudio.com/news/mrack-pr
    Good point. Then you have no choice but get the mrack.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA USA
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magico rack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Critical Mass Maxxum is $25,000 for four shelf. The Artesania Exoteryc four shelf is $7900.

    I have the bottom of the line Quadrasphire racks at home which are $876 for a four shelf rack. I need to upgrade! Seriously.
    I started with Quadraspire but have been happy upgrading to Fraim. While spending on M2's MIGHT happen at some point, the new rack indeed is way past my comfort level.
    Naim 252/SCDR/300DR pre and power amplification
    Naim ND555/555PS streamer/player
    Naim SuperLumina cables and interconnects
    Rega RP-8 | Apheta 2 | Aria
    Magico A3

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA USA
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magico rack?

    Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    M2
    M2
    Naim 252/SCDR/300DR pre and power amplification
    Naim ND555/555PS streamer/player
    Naim SuperLumina cables and interconnects
    Rega RP-8 | Apheta 2 | Aria
    Magico A3

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magico rack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart001 View Post
    ... While spending on M2's MIGHT happen at some point, the new rack indeed is way past my comfort level.
    Well yeah, the better outcome would be owning M2 as first priority, and a rack upgrade for the electronics comes later.

    I'm contemplating ordering MRack4, but it's a lot of money, and one rack won't fit all my gear. I suspect the MRack comes pre-assembled from the factory and you'd have to specify the shelf heights at time of order? I'm guessing it would ship in a wooden crate about the same size as an SSub crate.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon Coast / N. Texas
    Posts
    3,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magico rack?

    I'll bet the crate is much bigger than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    Well yeah, the better outcome would be owning M2 as first priority, and a rack upgrade for the electronics comes later.

    I'm contemplating ordering MRack4, but it's a lot of money, and one rack won't fit all my gear. I suspect the MRack comes pre-assembled from the factory and you'd have to specify the shelf heights at time of order? I'm guessing it would ship in a wooden crate about the same size as an SSub crate.
    Jock

    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

    ---------

    House: Lumin U1, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Gryphon Diablo 300 w DAC, Magico M2s, 2 Magico QSub15s, Shunyata Sigma IC/SC/PCs, Denali/Typhon.

    Workshop: Lumin U1/BorderPatrol custom DAC, Border Patrol Pre and Power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, Magico Q15 subs, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Triton V3/Sigma PCs.


 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6