Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers - Page 14
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers

Borresen 03s beeing very expensive i need to look at integrated amp options if i cannot afford CH Precision separates and top of the line Totaldac.
    Which of Vitus SIA-030 or CH Precision I1 would be the best match for the 03s ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thieliste View Post
    Borresen 03s beeing very expensive i need to look at integrated amp options if i cannot afford CH Precision separates and top of the line Totaldac.Which of Vitus SIA-030 or CH Precision I1 would be the best match for the 03s ?
    The CH Precision I1 would be the safe bet with "proven synergy" partnered with Borresen (and Raidho) speakers. The best way would be for you to audition them both of course if at all possible.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Sense View Post
    The CH Precision I1 would be the safe bet with "proven synergy" partnered with Borresen (and Raidho) speakers. The best way would be for you to audition them both of course if at all possible.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
    Hi Marcus, the I1 is no problem i know very well the dealer he will lend me his, regarding the Vitus it will be much more complicated to get one on loan.
    By the way i did go audition the I1 at my dealers once again just a month ago, great experience!
    Thiel CS 3.7 (Sold)
    Headphone rig : Chord Hugo TT2, Kennerton Odin mkll, Hifiman HE1000se, Dana Lazuli Reference cable.

Post Thanks / Like

question about the optional colors.
    does that include the front baffle? i mean 1 color all around the speaker.

i was just thinking and ended up in claudi bibi velvet dark green
    https://www.wilhelminadesigns.com/en...ark-green.html
    all black looks too massive to me and serial 2 color is one color too much for my taste. all wood would be beautiful as well if possible.
    i think the frontbaffle is wood, but maybe the direction of the fibers is different to the sidewalls.
    b3 in bibi-velevet dark green, what do you think?
    nagra hd dac, mps, cd, (no amp/no music), wilson tunetot, odin

Post Thanks / Like

unluckly the link displays the cushion with the two birds,
    the color i find cool is the cushion to the bottom left, the one with plane color

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by u-sound View Post
    question about the optional colors.
    does that include the front baffle? i mean 1 color all around the speaker.

That might be a good question to directly ask the factory or your Borresen dealer.

Usually the custom colours are for the cabinet. The front metal faceplate, speaker baffles and surrounds are fixed in a dark gray / light black colour.

With color selection you need to consider what you like, your existing décor and the impact of colour on resale value.

I haven’t personally seen any custom colour Borresen speakers but imagine they’d follow what they did at Raidho. Seen below for example is the D-series Raidho in a custom colour, Lamborghini green.

Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Post Thanks / Like

thx kiwi!

ahh, the front faceplate is out of metal. i thought it was wood. that makes it very difficult to match the colors perfectly. and would cost a lot more. and the producer would need to agree to the extra step as well.
    however, an all around bibi-velvet dark green b3 is just flashing me there in the middle of the brain.
    i do think the shape of the b2 and b3 has the best potential for biggest WAF......and my wife says she doesnt like the look. i think its because the 2 color puzzled her perception.

if you scroll down a little, a b2 in all black
    https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/borresen/3/

i need to add, i have never seen a borresen-speaker in real....so what do i comment, lol

about resale value, you are right to mention it. well, usually you pay more and get less when you sell it. you can bring things down close to unsellable with your very own individuality, a brown car with orange seats etc

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14