ChronosonicXVX - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ChronosonicXVX

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ChronosonicXVX

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Regardless of one’s opinion of Wilson speakers and regardless of what this new product may or may not be, this is great to see! The fact that Mr. Wilson has been gone for barely a year and the company has already been coming out with new products such as the Sasha DAW and this new product, among others, is proof positive of the importance of great succession planning. We have seen far too many high end companies literally fall off the face of the planet after their founder passes away.
    Thank you for the kind words Mike.

2. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

“During its design process, I have looked at every element that affects the performance of the new XVX. Capacitor development being just one. Our new in-house capacitor manufacturing division enables me to evaluate and consider never before construction configurations. What we’ve discovered is very exciting.”

- Daryl Wilson

Attached Images Attached Images
    Dan

Definition of a committee: The unwilling selected from the unfit to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.

4. Likes Joe P liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metaphacts View Post
    Lots of info with timing updates will be released in the next few weeks.
    ok, many thanks for the feedback. I was expecting much less time frame than few weeks! Look forward to its launch. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2