Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NAIM SuperNait 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...

...Anyone familiar with these or own one? Could you please comment on one or the other? Thank you.

Super Moderator

Re: NAIM SuperNate 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...

My Supernait2 is wonderful and used it with several speakers.Was superb with Harbeth, especially the 30.1 when I had them. I still own my Supernait2 but I’d love to get the Supernait3 which I’m hearing is a substantial increase in sound quality. Naim is known for having meat on the bone with wonderful pace, rhythm and timing - PRAT as it’s called.

Simaudio is wonderful too, not familiar with that model but I’ve heard and loved a lower end Simaudio integrated on B&W 805 speakers and that was great too.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Yes , had the supernait 2 recently for a while and used with Harbeth speakers . Nicely made , very powerful and lovely remote . It didn`t like me plugging in non naim stuff sometimes , i.e my sonos caused a hum . but i think if you use a naim streamer with it , it would be fine
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac
    modded dac , marantz sa8005, Verity audio Rienzi

Super Moderator

A friend had the same issue, all he had to do was run everything from the same outlet. I use a Sonos and non Naim sources, never an issue.

My Conrad Johnson gear is extremely notorious for hum if not run on the same circuit.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Has anyone talked to a US dealer about preordering an SN3? If so, when could you get one?

i don’t know why I should care. My demo SN2 only just arrived. Switching to an SN3 will only cost me more money, a wait for it to break in and, as we used to say at lBM, exposure to leading edge windburn. Besides I’m not sure it would sound all that much better in my system at the lower volumes I listen at.
    Bud<br>

AAVIK: S-280 Streamer, D-280 DAC, I-280 Integrated Amplifier]
    NAIM: Atom HE Headphone Amp, Superlumina Speaker Cables, Power Cables
    HARBETH: 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers
    FOCAL:: Utopia Headphones
    ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect
    NORDOST: Heimdall 2 Ethernet and Power Cables
    QUADRASPIRE: SVT Equipment Stand
    SKYLAN: Speaker Stands
    UPTONE:Linear Power Supply
    DANACABLE:: Headphone cables

Super Moderator

I’m curious too but trying not to think about it.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe

I would think that unless you are going to set up a second system somewhere the combo of the two Wooden pieces and the Duo's would be as good as it gets.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Super Moderator

Hi Jack,

That’s absolutely true. I was thinking of using my SN2 downstairs in the playroom which is a finished basement. It’s pretty big and that’s where my Dad has his office and stereo set up. I need to work there myself and since the TVs died there, I’d like to have some music.

I’ll start with a spare pair of Klipsch speakers and might eventually add something more compatible. Probably a pair of bookshelf speakers like Harbeth 30.2.

I think what I was hearing and not crazy about on my Duo XD with the SN2 was because of my filter choice on my Bricasti dac. It was a little too sharp. I attributed it to the SN2 but I was wrong. Since changing filters on the Bricasti, all amps sound better on my Duo and I need to do the same with the SN2.
    Last edited by joeinid; July 27, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I had a conversation last week with one of the Directors over at Naim’s head office in the UK. He mentioned the SN3 went into production a few weeks ago so I’m not expecting to see them before end of August at the absolute earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jnelson2000 View Post
    I had a conversation last week with one of the Directors over at Naim’s head office in the UK. He mentioned the SN3 went into production a few weeks ago so I’m not expecting to see them before end of August at the absolute earliest.

Crap!! I read somewhere they would be released end of July. Oh well...what's another month?

I have the Simaudio 340iX and absolutely love it. In fact, I enjoy it more than the 600i v2 that I owned. In fact, I sold the 600i because I found the 340 to be far more engaging, yet still warm. I currently have it paired with a 380D DSD with Mind2 running Roon and Aerial Acoustics 5T in my home office system. I find the set up to be intoxicating. I find myself listening to entire albums instead of the just the song I originally intended to play.

Super Moderator

Great news DeadHead.

Several years ago a friend and I went to demo some B&W speakers. For the stand mount and middle speakers they had a small Simaudio integrated hooked up, don’t remember model. After it warmed up, we were surprised how awesome the combos sounded.

Just goes to show that certain pieces transcend the rest of their lineup.

The following was shown to me after I assembled a SN2 system with Harbeth 30.1 speakers.

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/newport2...rbeth_naim.htm

Absolutely awesome musical experience.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Great news DeadHead.

Several years ago a friend and I went to demo some B&W speakers. For the stand mount and middle speakers they had a small Simaudio integrated hooked up, don’t remember model. After it warmed up, we were surprised how awesome the combos sounded.

Just goes to show that certain pieces transcend the rest of their lineup.

The following was shown to me after I assembled a SN2 system with Harbeth 30.1 speakers.

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/newport2...rbeth_naim.htm

Absolutely awesome musical experience.

Joe, I noticed you leave the grills off the Harbeths. Factory recommendations call for the grills to be left on during use. Do you prefer to have the grills off? Not doggin' you about it. Just asking for my own info since I'm the new owner of a pair of Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers. I was planning on leaving the grills on. Maybe I should experiment? I see a lot of pics of them with the grills off.

Tom

Super Moderator

I prefer the grills on for listening. Usually for photos, I like the look of the grills off.

You are correct that they are designed to be listened to with grills on. There’s about a + 1-1.5 dB difference in treble with grills off. Depending on your musical choices, you can tweak to your taste.

I would think especially with the Super HL5 (because of the super-tweeter), you’d mostly prefer the grills on.
    Last edited by joeinid; July 29, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead View Post
    I have the Simaudio 340iX and absolutely love it. In fact, I enjoy it more than the 600i v2 that I owned. In fact, I sold the 600i because I found the 340 to be far more engaging, yet still warm. I currently have it paired with a 380D DSD with Mind2 running Roon and Aerial Acoustics 5T in my home office system. I find the set up to be intoxicating. I find myself listening to entire albums instead of the just the song I originally intended to play.

Ya know, DeadHead, I think I'm caught in that..."if a 340ix is great, then the 700i v2 must be even better"...mode of thinking. And that may not be necessarily true. I've had that mode of thinking with several brands. I need to break out of that thinking. To be honest the first thing that grabs my attention is power (wpc). Right or wrong, I want plenty of power for those transient peaks to keep distortion at bay.

Although 90% of my listening is to bluegrass music and acoustic instruments, I still occasionally like to crank the volume. And bluegrass music is "busy" music with "busy" instrumentation and vocals. That adds to the power requirements. I have a feeling that the 340ix would be more than adequate. But I still like "horsepower" and I want at least 80 wpc into 8 ohms. But I really like 125 wpc more and I like 175 wpc even more. Am I too hung up on power?

My max amp budget is around $12,500, give or take a thousand or so. I don't want to spend that much unless necessary. As important as power is to me, outstanding tone is the most important feature of all. I don't believe less power = better tone. I also don't believe more power necessarily = better tone. Power is important to me for distortion free transient peaks. That's all. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Audioshark

NAIM SuperNate 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Ya know, DeadHead, I think I'm caught in that..."if a 340ix is great, then the 700i v2 must be even better"...mode of thinking. And that may not be necessarily true. I've had that mode of thinking with several brands. I need to break out of that thinking. To be honest the first thing that grabs my attention is power (wpc). Right or wrong, I want plenty of power for those transient peaks to keep distortion at bay. Although 90% of my listening is to bluegrass music and acoustic instruments, I still occasionally like to crank the volume. And bluegrass music is "busy" music with "busy" instrumentation and vocals. I have a feeling that the 340ix would be more than adequate. But I still like "horsepower" and I at least want 80 wpc into 8 ohms. But I really like 125 wpc and I like 175 wpc even more. Am I too hung up on power?
    Nope, but don’t go off manufacturer ratings either. Some way over inflate their ratings (Devialet), some way under rate their amps (NAIM, Sim, Luxman, etc)

Just look at the Luxman 590 (rated at 30 watts) and measured at close to 90 watts by Hi-Fi News in their lab.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

What is sound character of NAIM electronics? Having never heard them in person.

"[...Just look at the Luxman 590 (rated at 30 watts) and measured at close to 90 watts by Hi-Fi News in their lab...]"

Yep. I think I read somewhere that the Luxman 509x tests out around 170 or 190 watts (can't remember) into 8 ohms. And, my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary model speakers are at 6 ohms which increases the power a little more.

Audioshark

When you come down, I’m going to show you a real sleeper...

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Super Moderator

Naim has a meaty tone, a fullness that others lack. It has a wonderful PRAT (pace, rhythm and timing) that gets your toes tapping. Depending on model, maybe not ultimate resolution but a wonderfully musical presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by mdp632 View Post
    What is sound character of NAIM electronics? Having never heard them in person.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

Naim has a meaty tone, a fullness that others lack. It has a wonderful PRAT (pace, rhythm and timing) that gets your toes tapping. Depending on model, maybe not ultimate resolution but a wonderfully musical presentation.
    I agree 1000% with Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    When you come down, I’m going to show you a real sleeper...

I LOVE the old school looks! Although I slightly prefer high end SS amps I'm definitely open to tubes. I always had PTP wired, high end, hand made tube guitar amps when I was playing electric jazz and blues. So I'm used to having tubes. But that VAC really looks cool. Can't wait to hear it.

Re: NAIM SuperNait 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...

Anyone know the latest on the new Supernait 3? It was supposed to hit the shelves sometime in late August.

Also, just curious, SN2 and Simaudio 340ix owners...have you ever not had enough power with your SN2 or 340ix, especially with the volume cranked (above 40%)? Do they cover the transient peaks without audible distortion? Are the SN2 and 340ix "sonically similar?"

I know most of these questions will be answered when I audition the amps live. But, if possible, I'd like to have some "ball park" idea of what to expect with these amps.

the SN3 has been out a while in Uk , has it not hit your shores yet ?

I had the sn2 about a year ago and it has tremedous power and lovely holographics

http://www.the-ear.net/features/naim...st-impressions
    1]bel canto EIX/ F5 monoblocks . BC cd2, tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 5 ,arcam a85 , black ice modded dac

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    the SN3 has been out a while in Uk , has it not hit your shores yet ?

I had the sn2 about a year ago and it has tremedous power and lovely holographics
    In a few weeks.

A friend of mine just got one on Friday ... so the SN3 is definately out.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

There was a SN3 at the Rmaf in the Kudos room but Naim wanted it back. My dealer hopes 3-4 weeks before they are available in the USA.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    There was a SN3 at the Rmaf in the Kudos room but Naim wanted it back. My dealer hopes 3-4 weeks before they are available in the USA.
    I keep trying to come up with reasons why swapping my SN2 for an SN3 makes no sense. You have to come up with reasons not to swap your Aavik U-300 for a U-380
    Bud<br>

ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I keep trying to come up with reasons why swapping my SN2 for an SN3 makes no sense. You have to come up with reasons not to swap your Aavik U-300 for a U-380

Hey Bud so far my excuse is I now have a car payment which I'm not used to having. My last car that I financed was paid off in 1980. But I haven't heard it to compare to anything. But if it sounds close enough to the Aavik monos I may try to work something out.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Hey Bud so far my excuse is I now have a car payment which I'm not used to having. My last car that I financed was paid off in 1980. But I haven't heard it to compare to anything. But if it sounds close enough to the Aavik monos I may try to work something out.
    First you need a new streamer. Stay tuned. I'll be going through my normal buyer's remorse phase on the ND555 and will probably be looking for a buyer. I'm waiting for a Gen 2 Nova as a replacement.
    Bud<br>

Audioshark

First you need a new streamer. Stay tuned. I'll be going through my normal buyer's remorse phase on the ND555 and will probably be looking for a buyer. I'm waiting for a Gen 2 Nova as a replacement.
    Wait, what? You don’t like the ND555?

Wait, what? You don’t like the ND555?
    Its just a joke between friends. It'll be a couple of weeks before I get the ND555. I hope to get the 555PS late next week. Common sense would dictate that I stick with the NDX/XPS pair but I'm a lifetime member of the Lunatic Fringe as Nelson Pass called Audiophiles.
    I wanted to see if the best Naim can do matches the Aurender N10 or the Lumin X1. The X1 will be hard to beat.
    I'm a sucker for perfection (Leica, Zeiss, Airstream, German cars, etc,).
    Bud<br>

Audioshark

Its just a joke between friends. It'll be a couple of weeks before I get the ND555. I hope to get the 555PS late next week. Common sense would dictate that I stick with the NDX/XPS pair but I'm a lifetime member of the Lunatic Fringe as Nelson Pass called Audiophiles.
    I wanted to see if the best Naim can do matches the Aurender N10 or the Lumin X1. The X1 will be hard to beat.
    I'm a sucker for perfection (Leica, Zeiss, Airstream, German cars, etc,).
    Oh phew! I’m sure you will love the NAIM, I sure do. It’s tweaky, but fabulous.

The NDS I once owned needed a Naim Fraim to really sing. I hope I can get by using Quadraspire SVT with the ND triple 5. I'm not a big fan of the Naim Fraim plus a device that has transit screws to deal with.
    Bud<br>

I like how you described Naim sound. Last month I went to Overture A/V in Wilmington, DE but didn't get a chance to listen any Naim gears. I would love to listen whole Naim gear system with brands like Focal, B&W, Proac.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
    I like how you described Naim sound. Last month I went to Overture A/V in Wilmington, DE but didn't get a chance to listen any Naim gears. I would love to listen whole Naim gear system with brands like Focal, B&W, Proac.
    Thank you. I still love my Supernait2 and would love go up the Naim line with appropriate speakers. I hope you get a chance to experience a proper Naim system.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thank you. I still love my Supernait2 and would love go up the Naim line with appropriate speakers. I hope you get a chance to experience a proper Naim system.
    For some reason Naim doesn't get much love in USA. I heard its very popular in UK. Definitely, I will ask Overture to set up a Naim demo for me. They sell focal, magico, and B&W so it should be fun

For some reason Naim doesn't get much love in USA. I heard its very popular in UK. Definitely, I will ask Overture to set up a Naim demo for me. They sell focal, magico, and B&W so it should be fun

I've read that there is great synergy between NAIM amps and Harbeth speakers. I hope to find that out when I visit Suncoast Audio next month.

I've read that there is great synergy between NAIM amps and Harbeth speakers. I hope to find that out when I visit Suncoast Audio next month.
    Please do let us know how do you like that combo.?

Super Moderator

NAD C 658 streamer.

Tweaky???

Audioshark

Tweaky???
    Very.

Very.

Can't wait to "tweak" the SN3.

Please do let us know how do you like that combo.?
    Ben, I loved the NAIM Supernait 3 and Harbeth Super HL 5+ Anniversary Model speaker synergy. It was simply outstanding. I have the same model speakers at home. For me, the NAIM was a close second (along with the Pass int 60) to the Gryphon Diablo 300. But I could be VERY happy with any of these components. They ALL sounded stellar. The Supernait 3 sounded pretty much as described by others above. Big, meaty, robust, slightly colored but beautifully so.

Are you breaking in your Harbeth's while you are waiting on the other gear? Hope they're not sitting in the boxes.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Are you breaking in your Harbeth's while you are waiting on the other gear? Hope they're not sitting in the boxes.

I don't have anything to break the speakers in with right now. Just waiting on getting my amp and remaining components. I'd prefer to break everything in simultaneously. I unpacked the speakers and placed them on their stands as soon as I received them.

I would have already been to the Goodwill store and bought a cheap used receiver or integrated and let them run 24/7 on the radio in a spare room until the Diablo showed up. But that's just me. I couldn't stand new gear just staring back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I would have already been to the Goodwill store and bought a cheap used receiver or integrated and let them run 24/7 on the radio in a spare room until the Diablo showed up. But that's just me. I couldn't stand new gear just staring back at me.
    I feel the same about my employees.

I know some people view the break in time as kind of a PIA and something to get over with. For me it's kind of fun. Like breaking in a new guitar and hearing the transition take place over time. But that's just me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

NAIM SuperNait 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...