NAIM SuperNait 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX... - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NAIM SuperNate 3 and Moon/Simaudio 340iX...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I would have already been to the Goodwill store and bought a cheap used receiver or integrated and let them run 24/7 on the radio in a spare room until the Diablo showed up. But that's just me. I couldn't stand new gear just staring back at me.
    Agree, get something crazy cheap, anything and get them broken in.

That’s what drive me to the U-Turn turntable, burn the phono, cables while waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Keces P3 & P8 | Furutech GTX D NSF package | Dedicated 20 amp with Surge Guard | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    I know some people view the break in time as kind of a PIA and something to get over with. For me it's kind of fun. Like breaking in a new guitar and hearing the transition take place over time. But that's just me.
    I hear you and done that, but something to consider is you will hear and know how much better they will sound going up the ladder - that’s a fun ride as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Keces P3 & P8 | Furutech GTX D NSF package | Dedicated 20 amp with Surge Guard | ADD POWR series
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I would have already been to the Goodwill store and bought a cheap used receiver or integrated and let them run 24/7 on the radio in a spare room until the Diablo showed up. But that's just me. I couldn't stand new gear just staring back at me.

Solved that problem...I threw a towel over each speaker so they coudn't stare at me!!

4. Likes joeinid liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6