Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Audioshark

New Corvette C8 - mid-engine

“Starting under $60k”

https://youtu.be/ifJj6b3eP4M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: New Corvette C8 - mid-engine

They rebadged a Ferrari???

From what I seen it’s styling leans more Italian, and have no issues with that, and later versions of their primary model looks very nice all angled up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

I feel like it could be a real winner. I’m excited to see one in-person.

Mid-engine cars are looking more and more alike. Must be the software spitting out good aero numbers when shaped like this.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

Looks like the designers spent a little time @ Pininfarina. That is one great looking car, I’ll be glad to age out before the internal combustion engine does.

All in all it looks pretty much every other super car. The one view that looks a bit too much like the Camaro is from the side rear.

I must say I was stunned they kept the starting price below $60k.

Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

The “midlife crisis” car has never looked so good! Kidding... I’ve owned a few Corvettes myself over the years, the C8 design is impressive indeed.

Audioshark

0-60 in under 3 seconds. Should be a winner.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Soundfield View Post
    They rebadged a Ferrari???
    no, better looking ………….., yes I'm kidding

besides who else could build that kind of performance for the $$$ !!
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Looks great!

At that price everybody will have one which will ruin the ego part. And that's really cool. A performance car that is for drivers, not people trying to impress anybody.

Love it.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Not exactly an esthetic tour de force...too bad because an epic style would have just crushed it. A bit softer and more integrated (whats with the side blade emphasizing the side intakes???) as well as having its own tail light identity would have been nice.....

And the interior....WTF? Better materials don't do a thing for crappy design.
    Mary Barra would do good by bring in some young talent into the Vette design team

All in all it still has the gold chain vibe.......

Definitely leaning heavy on the Ferrari. First glance I like the exterior. I don't trust GM with that interior.

Still a bit of too much unnecessary drama with the C8 design IMHO. If they (automotive designers) could design a clean, proportional and timeless "mid-engine" design all the way back in 1991, surely some nearly 30 years later we could have done without the drama IMHO.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; July 19, 2019 at 08:24 PM.

Then again the base price of 1991 NSX was $60,000 and F355 was $100,000. Adjusted for inflation it equates to $112,000 and $188,000 in 2019 money. So the world can celebrate that GM is still able to produce a sports car with nearly supercar performance attainable by many more enthusiasts, if the C8 really is $60k base price.

Audioshark

There are 22 videos about this car on the GM website. Well worth watching.

Looking forward to ordering the convertible Z06 version when available probably next year.

A little NSX, Camaro, Ferrari and Lambo taillights. I could care less where the inspirations come from. I think its gorgeous and has some freaking killer lines. Love the steering wheel and the interior. The seats alone look fantastic and the ability for two sets of clubs to boot (Leno said I believe)! Consider the price. Sign me up.
    Main:
    Room: Dedicated 25 x 14 x 8 treated room | Computers (headless in utility room): Wkst #1 Ubuntu running lifetime ROON server. High end wkst #2 High end wkst running HQE image | Network rack (in utility room): Managed Fiber Switch, QNAP NAS | Endpoint: Fiber to SONORE OpticalRendu w/ LPS, Sbooster USB vbus2 |DAC: Lampi Lite7, Holo Audio S3 KTE, Aqua La Scala MKII Optologic | Pre: Atma-Sphere MP-3 Mk3.3 Pre | Amps: Pass XA100.5 Mono's | Speakers: Revel Ultima Studio2 (Townshend seismic posiums) with Dual PSA X15 sealed subs | Isolation: Components on custom roller bearings + compression springs | Cables: Wireworld Platinum USB / Analysis Plus PC / Gotham 4/4 XLR / AQ spkr / Revelation audiolabs I2s | Server Streamer: Aqua LinQ using HQP modules > I2s to Aqua La Scala

Office: Win10 wkst with Spotify or ROON controller > VDAC-II > VLINK 192 > Yamaha RX integrated > Polk audio signature Monitors >12" sub

I look forward to seeing it in person and then watching the other models evolve - GrandSport, Z06 etc. So far, it seems to be a fantastic car at a better price point.

I do wonder how easy routine maintenance will be. Oil changes etc. The engine compartment does not seem that accessible.
    Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2 X 2, Esoteric Grandioso C1X Solo PreAmp, Bricasti M21 DAC, M32 Mono Amplifiers, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server with 4TB internal SSD
    Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Sigma NR v2, Alpha NR v2 PCs, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
    Grounding: Shunyata Altaira CGS - Alpha CGS cables
    Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches with fiber in between powered with Keces P3 LPSU,
    Cables: Wireworld Platinum Starlight 2.0 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 1M & 6M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
    Other: Isoacoustics GAIA I footers on the Kharmas, GIK & Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Ultra SS under
    Everest and Amplifiers, Three dedicated 20 Amp lines w/Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona 5 Shelf rack, ROON, a few HRS weighs

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    the world can celebrate that GM is still able to produce a sports car with nearly supercar performance attainable by many more enthusiasts, if the C8 really is $60k base price.
    nearly supercar performance ? I'd say it's there ! throw the Z51 package on it add supposedly it will yield sub 3 sec 0-60. No car remotely close to it's price point can say that
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    nearly supercar performance ? I'd say it's there ! throw the Z51 package on it add supposedly it will yield sub 3 sec 0-60. No car remotely close to it's price point can say that
    Dave, HP is relatively cheap these days. The Hennessey tuned Jeep Trackhawk with 1000 HP is good for 2.3 seconds 0-60 and that is an SUV. Stock Trackhawk (707HP) will do a solid 3.5 ... All-wheel drive is superior for any drag racing situation, be it at the street light or a drag strip.

I said "nearly" supercar performance because by definition a "supercar" is not only fast 0-60 but is capable of reaching speeds above and beyond 200 mph. The Koenigsegg Agera R will do 273 MPH, Viper Hennessey Venom GT will do 270 and then you have at least 10 others..

How any of that applies to street driving is beyond me but it is good for bragging rights.

Having said that, no doubt the Corvette is a great value considering HP, handling prowess and style.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctopus View Post
    Dave, HP is relatively cheap these days. The Hennessey tuned Jeep Trackhawk with 1000 HP is good for 2.3 seconds 0-60 and that is an SUV. Stock Trackhawk (707HP) will do a solid 3.5 ... All-wheel drive is superior for any drag racing situation, be it at the street light or a drag strip.
    true, 'tuner' vehicles with much higher price tags and not N/A motors ! plus awd as you said.

As for awd being superior for any drag racing application …….. NOT ! are you old enough to remember TV Tommy Ivo ? Nothing is quicker in the 1/4 mile that a Top Fuel dragster(1000' that is) , but then I know , I digress, race cars ………….

Having said that, no doubt the Corvette is a great value considering HP, handling prowess and style.
    perhaps one of the best IMO !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

true, 'tuner' vehicles with much higher price tags and not N/A motors ! plus awd as you said.

As for awd being superior for any drag racing application …….. NOT ! are you old enough to remember TV Tommy Ivo ? Nothing is quicker in the 1/4 mile that a Top Fuel dragster(1000' that is) , but then I know , I digress, race cars ………….

perhaps one of the best IMO !
    The limitation of rear wheel drive is not in the RWD vs AWD in itself (as it applies to the street) but to the fact we can't use "drag slicks" the size of 55 gallon drums on the street. So within those limitations, AWD combined with computerized launch control and street legal tires and it is typically a win. My Nissan GTR (AWD) did sub 3 second launches the few times I tried and I could not get that from a Ferrari 458 but does it really mean anything? Who drag races cars on the street all the time besides the teenagers, until the law catches up with them and puts the hammer down? Do we really buy cars with 700 HP expecting to put it all to use on the street? Being in my 50's I don't anymore...

A bit off topic for the Corvette thread but fun none the less. “A McLaren 570S versus a Jeep in a drag race? Really?”

If you think that the McLaren 570S (562HP) won the race, you might want to watch the video again. At the end of the strip, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk gets a 11.96 seconds time, while the 570S finished with 12.22 seconds.

It’s because it isn’t just an ordinary Grand Cherokee. It’s a Trackhawk – powered by a 707-horsepower 6.2L Hellcat HEMI V8 that can produce 645 pound-feet of pulling power. It’s the fastest way to become the coolest parents in a parking lot, and the quickest way to buy groceries. Yes, it exists, and Jeep is crazy to put in that monstrous engine into its Grand Cherokee.

Drag Race. https://youtu.be/FHIrHcXSdmw

I thought this was supposed to be a thread about the new C8 and then it devolves to whether a Jeep is quicker than a McLaren on a 1/4 mile dragstrip...I get it, car guys will be car guys

I guess you didn't see the memo, an electric car obliterated the field at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed hillclimb which included F1 cars.* Same goes for Pikes Peak, you'll never see that record fall to an internal combustion-engined car ever again. My point is, this is all academic, electrics are breaking every record and will own all time trial, sprint and hillclimb records in the not too distant future.

*For the uninitiated: a hillclimb is like a much longer--and grueling--drag race with hills, valleys and turns thrown in for good measure. it pretty much throws every obstacle a race car could ever encounter, not only emphasizing outright horsepower and traction but braking and cornering as well.

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    I thought this was supposed to be a thread about the new C8 and then it devolves to whether a jeep is quicker than a mclaren on a 1/4 mile dragstrip. I get it, car guys will be car guys

I guess you didn't see the memo, an electric car obliterated the field at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed hillclimb which included f1 cars.* Same goes for pikes peak, you'll never see that record fall to an internal combustion-engined car ever again. My point is, this is all academic, electrics are breaking every record and will own all time trail, sprint and hillclimb records in the not too distant future.

*For the uninitiated, a hillclimb is like a much longer--and grueling--drag race with hills, valleys and turns thrown in for good measure. it pretty much throws every obstacle a race car could ever encounter, not only emphasizing traction but braking and cornering as well.
    I’m well aware but who wants to hear that an electric Volkswagen beat all others? Especially in a Corvette thread? What’s next, that a Tesla P90 Ludicrous could beat a Corvette Z06 in a drag race? https://youtu.be/UgZJg6Mu0cU

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    “Starting under $60k”

https://youtu.be/ifJj6b3eP4M

Looks great from the front .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Amplification: DartZeel 468 (2) // DartZeel NHB18NS Mk. II
    Tuner: MagnumDynalab 108T/SE
    Table/Cart: J.Sikora Reference // Integrity HiFi Tru-Glider - DSAudio GrandMaster EX // Integrity HiFI Tru-Glider - Ortofon A Mono
    Equalizer/Phono Pre: DSAudio Master3
    Speakers: TAD R-1 MkII, REL Six Pack of REL Carbon Specials
    Power: Nordost QBase8 Mk3, QX4, Qkore1, 3 and 6 (chassis), QK1 (2), QV2 (2), Chord GroundAray (signal), Chord Line Aray (3), Chord Professional, AddPOWR EAU2 (2)
    DAC/Serv-stream: LampiZator Horizon/ Taiko Extreme
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond SE Speaker Cables
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond PCs (7), Evolution Acoustics 50 ohm (Zeel Connection), Nordost Odin2 IC (2), Nordost Valhalla II USB, CH Acoustic X20 IC, Final Touch Audio Elara PCs (6)
    AudioDesk Systeme RCM
    CMS Ultra 2.0 Footers TT (2) and TD (2), Revopods (2) and SortKones and EVPs where they work
    Critical Mass Systems Ultra-Q Rack > Silence Focus Amp Stands

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog View Post
    Looks great from the front .....
    I think it looks great from front, left and right. As for the back, I'll give it an 'OK' till I see it in person, hopefully @ Carlisle next month.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

I think this color is quite attractive.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Audioshark

The Convertible was briefly shown during the presentation.

Looks really good. The performance numbers are impressive. Agree with Jim, rear looks too much like a Camaro.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post

I must say I was stunned they kept the starting price below $60k.

a little more thought as to how that will be accomplished .........

https://www.corvetteforum.com/articl...ost-so-little/
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    Agree with Jim, rear looks too much like a Camaro.
    ahhhhh and there in lies the 'dangling carrot'. So, the plan (not yet official from GM I think) is for the Camaro to go 'bye-bye' by the end of 2022 which IMO will leave GM(Chevy) with but one serious performance car, so why not entice the Camaro crowd (demographically younger) to come on over to Corvette. Given the attractive base pricing anything's possible ............
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Is it only me who thinks this car looks fugly ? Zero design fineese.

Impressive #s and unbeliveable price though.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post

Impressive #s and unbeliveable price though.
    I think it’s gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    yes, let me guess you drive a Yugo ..........
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
    I think this color is quite attractive.

That is smokin' hot!
    Anthony
    Analog: VPI Clearaudio Innovation Wood/Kuzma 4Point/Ortofon A95> ASR Basis Exclusive HV---->

Digital: Antipodes CX (Oladra Upgrade)> Cary DMS-600 DAC/Streamer---->
    ...........Cary 306 SACD Professional Disc Player---->

===> Cary SLP-05 (Ultimate Upgrade edition)----> Clayton M-300----> MARTIN LOGAN SPIRES/REL 212SX x2

[Synergistic Research/Nordost/Wireworld/Furutech/SRA/Adona/Stillpoints/Track Audio/GIK Acoustics]

Very cool look......Unbelievable bang for the buck, if the stated MSRP is correct. Dealers will probably be marking them up 5 to 10 K (if not more), over MSRP. Demand for the first 12 months is going to exceed supply......
    INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: OWNER/PRESIDENT OF
    QUINTESSENCE ACOUSTICS
    www.quintessenceacoustics.com

I think it’s gorgeous too Mike. So how much will you sell me your old last years demo model?
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by MRJAZZ View Post
    Very cool look......Unbelievable bang for the buck, if the stated MSRP is correct. Dealers will probably be marking them up 5 to 10 K (if not more), over MSRP. Demand for the first 12 months is going to exceed supply......
    They claim not, but the Sarasota dealer took 21 down payments on Saturday alone.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Dguitarnut View Post
    I think it’s gorgeous too Mike. So how much will you sell me your old last years demo model?
    You already have a nice car! The only thing it needs is some M2’s in the back headed to your place.

They claim not, but the Sarasota dealer took 21 down payments on Saturday alone.
    good to hear Mike but I suspect some of the wackos' in Ca will be gouging !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Good for GM. GM needed to refresh the brand to attract younger drivers. It has been a long time since I have seen males younger than 65 driving Corvettes.

I saw my second C8 on the road this morning. This one was in a terrible color that reminded me of Grabber Blue you can get on Mustangs. The first one was all black which didn't show off the lines too well.

I live on the opposite side of our small town from the GM Proving Grounds. Seeing their new vehicles is pretty common place especially around lunch time and around 5pm. I was dropping the dog off at the groomer so I must have caught one of their execs/engineers on his way into work.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    I saw my second C8 on the road this morning. This one was in a terrible color that reminded me of Grabber Blue you can get on Mustangs. The first one was all black which didn't show off the lines too well.

I live on the opposite side of our small town from the GM Proving Grounds. Seeing their new vehicles is pretty common place especially around lunch time and around 5pm. I was dropping the dog off at the groomer so I must have caught one of their execs/engineers on his way into work.
    Yeah, not a big fan of the blue. Red for me! The white is also cool.

Banned

Attached Images Attached Images

The old bait and switch coming I'm afraid. American car dealers are the worst about mark ups.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Cheers ! …. Dave

Audioshark

Sold my C7 GS and ordered the C8 last Tuesday (name on waiting list). Estimated 12 month wait.

I knew it would happen! ........we will talkM2’s when you Vett shows up!

That car is gorgeous in red!........is that what you ordered?
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team