Great video of encounter with a giant jellyfish
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Great video of encounter with a giant jellyfish

2. Likes Nikhil liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Great video of encounter with a giant jellyfish

That's incredible. Hard to believe they can get that big.
    Joe

NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Joe.......About 71% of the Earth's surface is water, of which just over 96% of that water is ocean water. Considering how vast and deep the oceans of the world are, and how little of the ocean we have actually observed, I am not surprised at the size of some of the creatures that exist there. I feel confident we haven't seen the largest.

The giant oceanic manta ray is a species of ray in the family Mobulidae, and the largest type of ray in the world, 3,600 lbs (Adult), and reaches 7 m (23 ft) in width.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

5. Likes Nikhil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
    Joe.......About 71% of the Earth's surface is water, of which just over 96% of that water is ocean water. Considering how vast and deep the oceans of the world are, and how little of the ocean we have actually observed, I am not surprised at the size of some of the creatures that exist there. I feel confident we haven't seen the largest.

The giant oceanic manta ray is a species of ray in the family Mobulidae, and the largest type of ray in the world, 3,600 lbs (Adult), and reaches 7 m (23 ft) in width.

Dan, I totally agree.

The 6 Gill Shark that is somewhat new to us, rarely seen here in Puget Sound goes back to prehistoric days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII