New! SUPERNAIT 3 - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New! SUPERNAIT 3

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I had the Mainz DTC and sold it along with my DTC cables. I couldn’t sleep nights thinking about the amount of money I had spent on them. I went back to a Mainz D8 but then traded it for an A2.

i had just bought an audiophile grade switch and had no interest in the Ansuz Power Switch. My long time dealer and friend told me it’s the power section that makes the difference. I bought a D2 power switch and found that it was like getting my MainZ DTC back.

So people need to consider the power switch as a device that can improve the whole system.
    Is your switch adjacent the rest of the hi fi? My switch is 2 floors above, with a looong run of Cat-5 from it to my ND555 2 floors below.
    Naim 552/300DR pre and power amplification
    Naim ND555/555PS streamer/player
    Naim SuperLumina cables and interconnects
    Rega RP-8 | Apheta 2 | Aria
    Magico A3

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New! SUPERNAIT 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bart001 View Post
    Is your switch adjacent the rest of the hi fi? My switch is 2 floors above, with a looong run of Cat-5 from it to my ND555 2 floors below.
    Itís on the same rack as the rest of my system. Iím using an Apple Airport Express to connect to my Apple Router. I was using a long Audioquest Ethernet but found the wireless connection sounds better. I was going to buy an Ansuz X2 Ethernet for that run but Iím happy with the way it is.

Iím using an Ansuz X2 Ethernet from the AE to the Ansuz Power Switch and a D2 from the switch to the ND555.
    Bud
    Naim SN3 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim ND555 Streamer/DAC w/555PS - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Naim Super Lumina DIN IC - Naim power cables - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cable. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - Ansuz Power Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6