Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New! SUPERNAIT 3

Congratulations!

Very exciting.
    Joe

NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Joe! I was in the "lets keep the box count low" camp for many years with Naim and enjoyed their integrated amps. Then one day I decided to try their separates, just to see how "the other half" lives. Progressed from 252/SuperCap and the 250DR power amp, quickly to the 300DR power amp, and now the preamp will be their best (save the Statement), the 552. 552/300 should be nice! The good thing about Naim is that there IS a market for used equipment.
    Naim 252/SCDR/300DR pre and power amplification
    Naim ND555/555PS streamer/player
    Naim SuperLumina cables and interconnects
    Rega RP-8 | Apheta 2 | Aria
    Magico A3

3. Likes the professor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not familiar with Naim but is that banana connections for the speakers only?
    McIntosh - PMC - Sonos/W4S Remedy - Kimber Kable - WW - Core Audio Designs

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 'cisco View Post
    Yes, but it’s not as bad as you think. The only thing I hate is the speaker inputs cross the wires behind the amp. It just makes cable management a little tougher.
    Last edited by joeinid; September 12, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
    Joe

NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Joe...I also wished they offered their products in silver too.
    McIntosh - PMC - Sonos/W4S Remedy - Kimber Kable - WW - Core Audio Designs

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that would be interesting. They used to be dark green, hmmm.

Thanks Joe...I also wished they offered their products in silver too.
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

The black anodized cases work perfectly for me. Horses for courses as the Brits say!
    Magico A3

9. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Banana connections for speakers, and DIN for the rest. You get used to it

I keep my stack off to the side -- not between the speakers -- so the placement of the speaker connections at the back of the amp is irrelevant. I just prefer this arrangement to the 'stuff between the speakers look' that is pretty prevalent. The Brits all seem to be of the view that its best to avoid the stack between the speakers.

I stick with Naim cables and interconnects, so it's easy. But there are plenty of DIN interconnects from other brands.
    Magico A3

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Love our NAIM gear and more coming. NAIM is tweaky. But I’ve figured it out and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, Keces Power Supplies, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, SRA, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3