New! SUPERNAIT 3 - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New! SUPERNAIT 3

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Congratulations Bud! Let us know when it all comes together and starts breaking in.
    I was able to acquire the complete package (mint Demo). No breaking in! I have to wait on the new Ansuz C2 IC's but I can use my trusty Chords while I wait.
    Now I have some things to sell (Ansus Ethernet cables, Gigafoil, linear PS for the Gigafoil, etc.)
    Bud
    Naim SN2 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim NDX2 Streamer/DAC w/XPS 2 PS - Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz D2 DIN IC - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cables. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - AQVOX Network Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

2. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I was able to acquire the complete package (mint Demo). No breaking in! I have to wait on the new Ansuz C2 IC's but I can use my trusty Chords while I wait.
    Now I have some things to sell (Ansus Ethernet cables, Gigafoil, linear PS for the Gigafoil, etc.)
    OMG, didn’t you just recently get the the “things” you are selling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    OMG, didn’t you just recently get the the “things” you are selling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes, but I’m replacing two streamers with one so I don’t need the Gigafoil and Ethernet cables I was using with the Lumin X1.
    Back in the day I might go for years w/o making a change. Now my age and health has me thinking about now not the future.
    Bud
    Naim SN2 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim NDX2 Streamer/DAC w/XPS 2 PS - Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz D2 DIN IC - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cables. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - AQVOX Network Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

5. Thanks joeinid, UltraFast69 thanked for this post
    Likes UltraFast69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Y
    Yes, but I’m replacing two streamers with one so I don’t need the Gigafoil and Ethernet cables I was using with the Lumin X1.
    Back in the day I might go for years w/o making a change. Now my age and health has me thinking about now not the future.
    I used to buy cars and keep them 10 years. When I hit my mid 40's I realized that at that pace I'd not own very many more cars! So I started doing 3 year leases I just shot you a PM about the ethernet. But I agree with those sentiments; I enjoyed by SN2 based system for about 6 years, and only about 6 months ago got the itch to upgrade. Stayed with Naim SN2/NDX2 is a very very nice system with a nice low box count. I really hope that you enjoy it!!
    Naim 252/SCDR/300DR pre and power amplification
    Naim ND555/555PS streamer/player
    Naim SuperLumina cables and interconnects
    Rega RP-8 | Apheta 2 | Aria
    Magico A3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2