Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Fun Speaker Search

After not having looked at Hi Fi for about 4 years, I am currently on a crusade to find my Sonus Faber Aida replacements. I still love the sound ( no real complaints) which might tell you something about my tastes and why i have not seen the need to change them for so long.

I also managed to listen at length to the Rockport Cygnus and really liked their sound. Some dealers over here poo poo them and call their sound muddy and thick but i consider them emotionally involving and full bodied.

I have a few others shortlisted but I really would like to see if anyone who owns the Rockport Lyras could tell me about them.

Others on my list include the Wilson Alexx, Magicos M3/6/Projects, Stenheim Reference Ultimes and may be even a pair of used Marten Momentos. Yes, there is quite wide range of speakers here but I'm limited to what i can audition. Otherwise i would add the Peak Consult Dragon Legends, Gamut Zodiacs into the mix as well.

Amps are Kondo Kaguras which might not suit all of the above but you never know in a few years i could get some big solid state amps if needed although changing them in one go is a big no financially.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

howie

Re: Fun Speaker Search

Have you considered Avant Guard? The high efficiency and powered bass would give your amps smooth sailing.

Granted, they sound nothing like SF, the AG just came to mind reading your post. I did find this year's audition impressive.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Have you considered Avant Guard? The high efficiency and powered bass would give your amps smooth sailing.

Granted, they sound nothing like SF, the AG just came to mind reading your post. I did find this year's audition impressive.
    I had the Primos for about one week before the WAF kicked in and it is now the brand whose name we don’t dare speak......love the sound though, and Cessaro...

With the kondo gear I will definitely consider Kaiser Acoustics, Kawero loudspeaker. The best I've heard... Beating magico and Wilson audio on the musicality aspect.

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Thanks

Super Moderator

I’d love to hear the Kaiser Acoustics, Kawero loudspeakers. I’m sure they are awesome.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Noam View Post
    With the kondo gear I will definitely consider Kaiser Acoustics, Kawero loudspeaker. The best I've heard... Beating magico and Wilson audio on the musicality aspect.
    Thanks Noam. Yes they always seem to partner Kondo at Munich. I have heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they are slow and muddy sounding but i will reserve judgement until i actually hear them. Cheers.

I have heard the Lyra multiple times now and was always very impressed. IMO this is one of the very best speakers money can buy and Andy Payor's voicing is second to none.
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    I have heard the Lyra multiple times now and was always very impressed. IMO this is one of the very best speakers money can buy and Andy Payor's voicing is second to none.
    How did you like them vs your own M3 ?

I’m very familiar with the Dragon Legend and you need lot of power with them. If you not willing to change the amps then I would drop them off the lists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    Adam, your opinion is well respected. Can you give us some more info. I don’t think i can audition them but i really like the sound of the Cygnus. More of the same? For its price would it be a strong contender?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I’m very familiar with the Dragon Legend and you need lot of power with them. If you not willing to change the amps then I would drop them off the lists

From the sensitivity you would think it was not too difficult a load but i have looked at how low the resistance goes. Triple amp Kaguras?

Fun Speaker Search

Quote Originally Posted by Howiebrou View Post
    From the sensitivity you would think it was not too difficult a load but i have looked at how low the resistance goes. Triple amp Kaguras?

Yup. I would think so too but they do have 4xbig drivers and goes down to 1 ohms . My good friend is thinking to get 4,000 watts for them but he does listens loud last time he measured was more than 100 dB lol. He was using MC2KW with them and to me they sound great with it.

Paul

What about Stenheim from Swiss? Relatively easy to drive and sounds really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Yup. I would think so too but they do have 4xbig drivers and goes down to 1 ohms . My good friend is thinking to get 4,000 watts for them but he does listens loud last time he measured was more than 100 dB lol. He was using MC2KW with them and to me they sound great with it.

Actually it was Richard who told me to consider them

Quote Originally Posted by TommyC View Post
    What about Stenheim from Swiss? Relatively easy to drive and sounds really good!

Looking at them seriously too. The Reference Ultime is a distinct possibility as well.

I was lucky to listen to Stenheim with Soulution 711 / 725 and it was really great.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

I got a better photo here.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

were you listening to the big stenheims or the alumine?

how did you find them?

We did listen to the big Stenheims and also the new smaller Alumine Three , i must say that the big Stenheims are in my view really good , the are delivering a rock solid musical perspective and the bass is in my view really good , dynamic , precise , deep. I wasn't lucky enough to get to sit in the hotspot so started out on the side in the middle of the room and next time i went in to listen i was all the way back in the room but it was still really really good.
    It was an weekend event made by a dealer from Copenhagen HighPerformance Audio....was held at a hotel and i am not too sure about the room dimensions, but would be able to find out.
    Have also listened at the dealers shop to the Stenheim Alumine five paired with PS Audio and playing various type of music also organ , and to me they do perform really good. I find it hard to say how the speakers sound, as i think they are really neutral but still musical , every time i left the shop and on the train ride back i am thinking why is that i really would like that speaker , they are really good but can't at this point , pinpoint exactly why i feel so.
    Ohh i can fill in that i also listened to the Magico A3 at the same dealer , and to me they sound " darker" , maybe more bold in sound. Hope it makes some sense to you.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Quote Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
    We did listen to the big Stenheims and also the new smaller Alumine Three , i must say that the big Stenheims are in my view really good , the are delivering a rock solid musical perspective and the bass is in my view really good , dynamic , precise , deep. I wasn't lucky enough to get to sit in the hotspot so started out on the side in the middle of the room and next time i went in to listen i was all the way back in the room but it was still really really good.
    It was an weekend event made by a dealer from Copenhagen HighPerformance Audio....was held at a hotel and i am not too sure about the room dimensions, but would be able to find out.
    Have also listened at the dealers shop to the Stenheim Alumine five paired with PS Audio and playing various type of music also organ , and to me they do perform really good. I find it hard to say how the speakers sound, as i think they are really neutral but still musical , every time i left the shop and on the train ride back i am thinking why is that i really would like that speaker , they are really good but can't at this point , pinpoint exactly why i feel so.
    Ohh i can fill in that i also listened to the Magico A3 at the same dealer , and to me they sound " darker" , maybe more bold in sound. Hope it makes some sense to you.
    Thank you for your description. It's funny, i felt the same way. I listened to the Reference Ultimes for a few hours interspersed with Magico M Projects and something kept drawing me back to the Stenheims. With four 12 inch woofers, the base was strong but controlled. I hesitate to use neutral because that makes it sound boring but it is not. It has a subtle musicality as opposed to the in your face sound of some brands which impress you first but wouldn't be pleasant if you listened too long. I am not sure who has a similar sound. Certainly not any of the other brands I have witnessed of late.

Rockports are nice.
    Don’t quite get the latest infatuation with Stenheims. Nice enclosure, with basically PA drivers in it (Made by PHL, I was told own by Devialet).
    I had sound like that out of ProAc 25 years ago.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by LVB View Post
    Rockports are nice.
    Don’t quite get the latest infatuation with Stenheims. Nice enclosure, with basically PA drivers in it (Made by PHL, I was told own by Devialet).
    Interesting.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Rockports are nice.

I am with you on this one.
    Haven't heard the floorstanders, only the standmounts, and they were awful.
    Could have been the system set-up of course.
    But they didn't look worthy of their asked price either. 15K if I recall well.

I'll throw in another brand I heard recently: Boenicke.
    Their W13 SE+ don't cost the world, and have powered woofers, so they can be powered by tube amps.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

On holiday in Denmark i managed to squeeze in a demo with Peak Consult based in Middelfart. I had a tour of the factory where everything is hand made and then had a lovely session with their Phoenix speakers, one down from the Dragons and a little bit smaller. They were fantastic. Very musical and analog sounding without a whisper of excessive resolution which would limit listening sessions. I don’t mean to say it lacked detail just that the presentation was involving and organic. Pink Floyd’s final cut, which is my favorite PF album, sounded awesome. They were driven by Vitus cd and virus pre and Vitus monoblocks. Well worth a listen imho.

On holiday in Denmark i managed to squeeze in a demo with Peak Consult based in Middelfart. I had a tour of the factory where everything is hand made and then had a lovely session with their Phoenix speakers, one down from the Dragons and a little bit smaller. They were fantastic. Very musical and analog sounding without a whisper of excessive resolution which would limit listening sessions. I don’t mean to say it lacked detail just that the presentation was involving and organic. Pink Floyd’s final cut, which is my favorite PF album, sounded awesome. They were driven by Vitus cd and virus pre and Vitus monoblocks. Well worth a listen imho.
    I had a case of the Middlefarts once. I think it was due to a virus ...

(could not resist)

Quote Originally Posted by pdub View Post
    I had a case of the Middlefarts once. I think it was due to a virus ...

(could not resist)
    Yes lots of farts here, fart control, middelfart, din fart...took me a few days to realize it means speed!

Rockports are nice.
    So you’ve never heard a speaker but taking pot shots. I guess CH must suck too since their designer uses them as a reference.

Internet forums, yay.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Listening to speakers is really an invitation to comment on what used to be called— ‘ a glimmer of experience ‘.
    There are so many variables that affect speaker sound and so many conclusions that come about, incorrectly in my opinion, that I believe the ONLY way to determine if a speaker fits into your ‘expectation quota’ is to listen to the speaker in question...in one’s own system only!
    While this may be somewhat difficult in most instances, due to size, weight and other aspects, it really is the true determinant of whether a speaker will ultimately work for you. All else, is simply idle speculation and guessing at best. Personally, any dealer that suggests that a speaker will work for you in your room, without you demoing it in that fashion and with your musical taste and choice of ancillary gear...is doing everybody a disservice. IMO.

Audioshark

Yes lots of farts here, fart control, middelfart, din fart...took me a few days to realize it means speed!
    Howie - how is the search going? Any revelations? Any making your short list so far? Have you considered any unique designs like Vivid or Estelon? Is the efficiency of the speaker a deciding factor for you?

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce Harrison View Post
    Listening to speakers is really an invitation to comment on what used to be called— ‘ a glimmer of experience ‘.
    There are so many variables that affect speaker sound and so many conclusions that come about, incorrectly in my opinion, that I believe the ONLY way to determine if a speaker fits into your ‘expectation quota’ is to listen to the speaker in question...in one’s own system only!
    While this may be somewhat difficult in most instances, due to size, weight and other aspects, it really is the true determinant of whether a speaker will ultimately work for you. All else, is simply idle speculation and guessing at best. Personally, any dealer that suggests that a speaker will work for you in your room, without you demoing it in that fashion and with your musical taste and choice of ancillary gear...is doing everybody a disservice. IMO.
    I don’t think anyone can argue with that. Only issue is that in reality it’s not always possible and in many countries the market is simply not big enough to allow dealers this luxury. If i was to restrict my choices to those dealers who could let me demo at home, I would have a very small choice unfortunately. My recent audition of Peak Consult which i can not hear at all in Hong Kong is a good example. Trying to gauge the sound of a speaker in someone else’s room with someone else’s system is difficult but i think it is possible to get an idea of the signature of a speaker that way and you can eliminate quite a few.

Audioshark

Fun Speaker Search

I don’t think anyone can argue with that. Only issue is that in reality it’s not always possible and in many countries the market is simply not big enough to allow dealers this luxury. If i was to restrict my choices to those dealers who could let me demo at home, I would have a very small choice unfortunately. My recent audition of Peak Consult which i can not hear at all in Hong Kong is a good example. Trying to gauge the sound of a speaker in someone else’s room with someone else’s system is difficult but i think it is possible to get an idea of the signature of a speaker that way and you can eliminate quite a few.
    Agreed Howie. I always get a chuckle when I read these comments. As a dealer, I can tell you, the risk to damage (no insurance will cover it), not to mention the logistics involved are a nightmare at the size and expense of speaker you’re looking at. Maybe some Harbeth’s or Magico A3’s, sure. But crating up and carrying 6 figure, 600+ pound speakers out of the store, into a trailer, into the customers home, around corners, up the stairs and then back again is a nightmare. I do get a chuckle though when I read people thinking some Joe Schmoe on Audiogon can get a dealer to let him try for fun a pair of $150,000 600 pound speakers to make sure they’ll work in his room. Haven’t seen it happen here. Too much risk involved that no one wants to take and frankly, too many tire kickers. Just look at guys like smodtactical. Anyone think a dealer will do that for him now?

Spend all the time you want in the store. Come back a dozen times if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Howie - how is the search going? Any revelations? Any making your short list so far? Have you considered any unique designs like Vivid or Estelon? Is the efficiency of the speaker a deciding factor for you?
    Thanks for asking Mike. I am enjoying the chase and also the seriousness with which dealers afford you when they know you are going to end up buying something. The question is, of course, which one? I enjoyed the Stenheim Reference Ultimes, the Rockport Cygnus (no Lyra to demo), the Peak Consult Phoenix (no Dragon to demo). Magico was better than i expected as I didn’t warm to them before but the M Projects weren’t bad. I have heard Vivid quite a few times and they weren’t bad either but they don’t do anything for me yet. May be i need to have a listen to the Spirits. Even though they are quite a lot cheaper i have not found a pair of JBL DD6700 to demo either. I guess they are just too big of most apartments here and to be honest they are probably too wide for my listening space. So far so fun and no i am not restricted by the Kaguras. I don’t mind switching to some megalithic monoblocks if needs be. That chase could be a lot of fun too!

Agreed Howie. I always get a chuckle when I read these comments. As a dealer, I can tell you, the risk to damage (no insurance will cover it), not to mention the logistics involved are a nightmare at the size and expenseof speaker you’re looking at. Maybe some Harbeth’s or Magico A3’s, sure. But crating up and carrying 600+ pound speakers out of the store, into a trailer, into the customers home, around corners, up the stairs and then back again is a nightmare. I do get a chuckle though when I read people thinking some Joe Schmoe on Audiogon can get a dealer to let him try for fun a pair of $150,000 600 pound speakers to make sure they’ll work in his room. Haven’t seen it happen here. Too much risk involved that no one wants to take and frankly, too many tire kickers. Just look at guys like smodtactical. Anyone think a dealer will do that for him now?

I think it all boils down to developing a long term relationship with your dealer and demonstrating that you are a bona fide customer. Brick and Mortar stores are still the way to go imho.

Audioshark

I think it all boils down to developing a long term relationship with your dealer and demonstrating that you are a bona fide customer. Brick and Mortar stores are still the way to go imho.
    Totally. It’s why I built my store with three different sized rooms - small, medium and large. Try them out in whichever room you want, bring your amps if you want, we can even move them into a spot that is most likely where you would put them from a back wall.

G
    Agreed Howie. I always get a chuckle when I read these comments. As a dealer, I can tell you, the risk to damage (no insurance will cover it), not to mention the logistics involved are a nightmare at the size and expense of speaker you’re looking at. Maybe some Harbeth’s or Magico A3’s, sure. But crating up and carrying 6 figure, 600+ pound speakers out of the store, into a trailer, into the customers home, around corners, up the stairs and then back again is a nightmare. I do get a chuckle though when I read people thinking some Joe Schmoe on Audiogon can get a dealer to let him try for fun a pair of $150,000 600 pound speakers to make sure they’ll work in his room. Haven’t seen it happen here. Too much risk involved that no one wants to take and frankly, too many tire kickers. Just look at guys like smodtactical. Anyone think a dealer will do that for him now?

Spend all the time you want in the store. Come back a dozen times if you want.
    While I understand your point, the issue is who is going to take the ‘Risk’. The consumer, who pays $150k for some speakers that don’t work worth spit in their room and system, and is then forced to sell the same speakers onto the used market at a small fraction of what he paid...or the dealer, who has the concerns that you elucidated.
    Personally, if I am paying $150 K for speakers, I would expect two things..1) the dealer to set the speakers up in my room, and 2) if they cannot be made to work well in said room and with my ancillary gear..for the dealer to swap them for something else that the dealer could have available to him. Clearly, this is fraught with issues for the dealer..but he should know his gear well enough to know what the synergy is likely to be with my room dimensions and my gear.
    Otherwise, this scenario plays out...and I give you a real life example:
    Aphile friend of mine buys a high $$ Speaker from a dealer in Chicago...the dealer knows his room size and his driving amps and ancillary gear. The speakers are delivered and my friend unpacks and sets them up. Big dissatisfaction...because his amps are in no way capable of driving the speakers in his room size. My friend ends up selling his multi kilo $$ speakers for a fraction of what he paid...and after some considerable time on the market. Do we think he is still best buds with that dealer in Chicago??

BTW Mike, this may apply less to you than other dealers, as your protocol would seem to minimize the possibility of this circumstance, but most dealers are not able to, or willing to, do the same thing as you.

Audioshark

Fun Speaker Search

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce Harrison View Post
    G

While I understand your point, the issue is who is going to take the ‘Risk’. The consumer, who pays $150k for some speakers that don’t work worth spit in their room and system, and is then forced to sell the same speakers onto the used market at a small fraction of what he paid...or the dealer, who has the concerns that you elucidated.
    Personally, if I am paying $150 K for speakers, I would expect two things..1) the dealer to set the speakers up in my room, and 2) if they cannot be made to work well in said room and with my ancillary gear..for the dealer to swap them for something else that the dealer could have available to him. Clearly, this is fraught with issues for the dealer..but he should know his gear well enough to know what the synergy is likely to be with my room dimensions and my gear.
    Otherwise, this scenario plays out...and I give you a real life example:
    Aphile friend of mine buys a high $$ Speaker from a dealer in Chicago...the dealer knows his room size and his driving amps and ancillary gear. The speakers are delivered and my friend unpacks and sets them up. Big dissatisfaction...because his amps are in no way capable of driving the speakers in his room size. My friend ends up selling his multi kilo $$ speakers for a fraction of what he paid...and after some considerable time on the market. Do we think he is still best buds with that dealer in Chicago??

BTW Mike, this may apply less to you than other dealers, as your protocol would seem to minimize the possibility of this circumstance, but most dealers are not able to, or willing to, do the same thing as you.
    Agreed and thank you.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Fun Speaker Search