Misho Myronov tube wooden preamp! - Page 8
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Misho Myronov tube wooden preamp!

Quote Originally Posted by adamaley View Post
    Beautiful setup. Can you give us some closeup pics of the RIAA groupo.
    Thank you. Here are some pics. I donít have a SUT pic if you need that too let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good Paul, just like all of his gear.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Nuprime CDT-8, Auralic Aries G1, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1 , Verity Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Teac NT-505, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, Mivera PurePower, Spatial M3TM, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Looks good Paul, just like all of his gear.
    Thanks Jack. It grows on me now. They look better in person too. After all itís all about the sound right ?

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. Simple, effective and they do the job they were designed to do without a waste of unnecessary materials for show. Like the electronics from an earlier era.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Nuprime CDT-8, Auralic Aries G1, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1 , Verity Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Teac NT-505, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, Mivera PurePower, Spatial M3TM, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

5. Likes Paul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Thank you. Here are some pics. I don’t have a SUT pic if you need that too let me know

Good stuff. Everyone who's seen the Wooden Preamp has been impressed by the build quality. I spoke to Misho about isolation footers before receiving mine, and he dissuaded me from the need to try them. Based on the solid wood enclosures, he didn't feel there'd be a need for them. I have to admit he is right. I've tried Isoacoustic Bronzes, Indigo, and Stacore (roller footers) to no avail. So far, I'm sticking with the ebony feet that came stock with the preamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff. Everyone who's seen the Wooden Preamp has been impressed by the build quality. I spoke to Misho about isolation footers before receiving mine, and he dissuaded me from the need to try them. Based on the solid wood enclosures, he didn't feel there'd be a need for them. I have to admit he is right. I've tried Isoacoustic Bronzes, Indigo, and Stacore (roller footers) to no avail. So far, I'm sticking with the ebony feet that came stock with the preamp.
    I bought some of these ebony and willing to try some point. Someone told me he had a great result with his wooden gear.

Paul

8. Likes adamaley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes build quality is top notch. Canít believe itís made by just two hands.

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

One recomendation for using WoodenPre amp - avoid using unshielded RCA cables for connecting with the sources.

But unshielded RCA cables can be used for connecting wooden pre and wooden amp.

11. Likes adamaley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; September 14, 2019 at 06:23 AM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Misho!
    Joe

NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

14. Thanks Audio-Antiquary thanked for this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8