Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Super Moderator

Considering a Tesla Model 3 - Would you buy one?

A few people I know have a Tesla model 3 (single motor - RWD) and love them. It’s a blast to drive.

I’d love to get an AWD (dual motor) long range version, maybe late this year or early next year.

My round trip commute is about 75-80 miles. I’d need to install a 220V line in the garage for a quicker charge.

Would you consider buying one?
    Last edited by joeinid; May 17, 2019 at 01:22 AM.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Re: Considering a Tesla Model 3 - Would you buy one?

Nope, not now Joe. Battery / charging technology needs to come along further for my liking. Maybe in 5-10 years. I still like polluting the atmosphere the old fashioned way ...........
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Audioshark

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    Nope, not now Joe. Battery / charging technology needs to come along further for my liking. Maybe in 5-10 years. I still like polluting the atmosphere the old fashioned way ...........
    Hahahaha! They probably aren’t even that environmentally friendly but they are a blast to drive.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Super quick but I reckon your Golf gives more pleasure. Have fun and best of luck, Joe.
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

I drove my nephews Model 3, two motor long range vers. and its a blast and very quick. Waiting for the technology to mature is like saying you're waiting for the iPhone to improve--then you'll probably never own an EV--its always evolving and will continue to do so. the time is now.

Several people in my neighborhood own Tesla’s. The biggest selling point IMO is the neck-snapping 0-60 acceleration. If you live in a place where you can take advantage of that capability on regular basis then it’s a great car. If not, then it’s just a nice car with limited range.
    Gary
    Main: Lumin A1, Accuphase E-650, Tannoy Canterbury GR, Shunyata, Audience
    Secondary: Lumin M1, Linton Heritage, Shunyata, Audience

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    the time is now.
    given it's range can I 'top it off' like my gas powered vehicle in 5 min or less .......no you can't ! If point A to point B is 400 plus miles, I'll most likely get there first !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Super Moderator

A friend drove his from Long Island to Florida (?). The computer mapped out a few stops along the way to supercharge. He drove straight through with naps/restroom breaks while charging. He said it was no problem and used the autopilot on the long highway stretches. He loved the experience and came back the same way, stopping to charge.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

I wouldn’t have to much of a problem opening her up from time to time. I’ve already been chased and stopped twice in my R without incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    Several people in my neighborhood own Tesla’s. The biggest selling point IMO is the neck-snapping 0-60 acceleration. If you live in a place where you can take advantage of that capability on regular basis then it’s a great car. If not, then it’s just a nice car with limited range.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I would buy an electric car but not inclined to owning a Tesla at this point for two reasons. First, I have read a lot about Teslas reliability issues. Consumer Reports once raved about the Model 3 but recently withdrew its recommendation. And second, there is a good number of established car companies coming out with electric vehicles. The Audi eTron GT looks beautiful...

Nope
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Model 3 looks awesome but im worried that if I got one I'd be like... I want a Model S

Super Moderator

If someone like Toyota or Honda took over production, it would be game over for anything else. It really is wonderful but I’m a little nervous about being left without support sometime in the future.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    A friend drove his from Long Island to Florida (?). The computer mapped out a few stops along the way to supercharge. He drove straight through with naps/restroom breaks while charging. He said it was no problem and used the autopilot on the long highway stretches. He loved the experience and came back the same way, stopping to charge.
    Joe, I get it, but from where I stand(obviously older than you) I'm not interested in a car that requires 'naps' while I fuel on a long trip. Sorry, again, ask me in 5 years .........
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Super Moderator

I understand.

A Tesla could be a second car.

NAD C 658 streamer.

It's a very compelling offering. I've always wanted a coal burner and I think the model 3 hits a great price/performance point.
    Tom

Audio:
    Amati Futura Mains
    Amati Homage VOX Center,
    Proac Response 1sc Rears,
    Three MC2301's for L,C,R
    MC 602 for the rears
    C 1100, MX 151, MCD 1100, MR 77
    Nottingham Dais with Sumiko Palo Santos Presentation
    SurfacePro 3, JRiver, WW Starlight Platinum USB, Schiit Yggdrasil, Benchmark DAC3 HGC

Video:
    MX 151, OppO BDP-95, JVC RS-500 DILA projector, 106" diagonal Stewart Luxus Screenwall Deluxe with Studiotek 130 G3 material.

Lake House:
    Ohm F, MC 275V, C2300, MR 80, Rega P3

OnDeck:
    McIntosh MAC 4300v

If someone like Toyota or Honda took over production, it would be game over for anything else. It really is wonderful but I’m a little nervous about being left without support sometime in the future.
    that's why you should lease, I know everyone's situation is different but I run it through my co. Speaking of which, the last few cars I 'owned' from das Vaterland were a total financial nightmare. the post-warranty running costs were astronomical and I suspect Tesla is no different.

Super Moderator

Excellent post. I suspect it would be fun for a while but I don’t want a long term relationship

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    that's why you should lease, I know everyone's situation is different but I run it through my co. Speaking of which, the last few cars I 'owned' from das Vaterland were a total financial nightmare. the post-warranty running costs were astronomical and I suspect Tesla is no different.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe,

I lease a Model S Performance and my wife drives a Model 3. I commute 80 miles a day without issue. The cars are both well made (appropriate to their price point). Driving is a hoot. Quiet. Fast. I would not hesitate to take longer trips with either as the numbers of charging stations are growing daily. The Nav system routes you where you need to go when you need to be there. Never been in for services. Just changed the tires. This is the future of automobiles. There will always be a market for internal combustion engines. I see the same model as digital vs analogue front ends.

Eric
    Wadax Reference DAC and Server
    CH Precision L10 PreAmp
    CH Precision M10 Amplifier
    Rockport Orion speakers
    Nordost ODIN 2 speaker cables and interconnects
    StromTank 2500 Power Supply
    Shunyata Sigma QR power cords
    Shunyata Everest power conditioner
    Vicoustics Room Treatments

Super Moderator

Thank you Eric. I appreciate your feedback. I work with a couple of guys who have a model 3 and I know they absolutely love the cars.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Northern California Coast & San Francisco

I live in the boonies at the end of a private 5 mile gravel ranch road that goes from sea level to 1800' elevation in less than 5 miles. It's very steep, curvy and very demanding of vehicles. All of mine are 4WD. While 2WD is OK, 4WD is much more comfortable and smooth. I test drove a Tesla 90D (4WD) on this road, and it was without a doubt, the absolute best ride I have ever experienced on this road, as well as an overall wonderful car. I didn't buy it only because I decided I'd rather keep the $110,000 in my bank account, but while I am still very tempted, I will probably wait for Honda or Toyota to come out with an EV, which I have no doubt they will, and it will be excellent.

My 2nd residence is in San Francisco where Teslas are almost as common as Hondas! I don't hear any complaints, with one exception. If you smoosh one and need body work, there are very few authorized body shops; parts and service can be a very long wait, in some cases 6 months or more!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom
    Ultimate Audio
    SoundLab Dealer

Country System:
    SoundLab Ultimate-1PX Electrostatic Speakers
    Pass Labs XP-32 pre, Pass Labs XA60.8 Amps
    Pass Lab XP-27 phono stage
    SME 20/2 table with SME V arm, Stillpoints LPI
    Minus-K BM-8 passive vibration control under tt
    Dynavector XV-1s, Koeitsu Rosewood Signature cartridges, Klaudio RCM
    Roon Nucleus+ powered by Keces P-8 LPS
    Lumin X-1 Network Music Player
    3 dedicated AC lines
    Shunyata Omega PC to Everest for all source devices
    Typhon for each amp powered by 2 dedicated circuits
    Various Shunyata Alpha & Sigma PC's throughout.
    Stillpoints under everything.

City System:
    Ayre KX-R Twenty Preamp
    Pass Labs X-260.8 Monoblocks
    Esoteric K-03 SACD Player
    Roon Nucleus+powered by UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS
    Lumin X-1 Network Music Player
    Sound Lab Ultimate-545PX Speakers
    Shunyata Hydra 8, Typhon QR
    Various Shunyata Alpha & Sigma PC's throughout
    Stillpoints under everything. Multiple room acoustic panels.

Super Moderator

What a beautiful view Tom.

I have heard that accident repairs can be a nightmare but otherwise the ownership experience is awesome.

I love my Golf R and it’s actually pretty perfect for my needs. The only change I’d make is getting 17” or 18” wheels and tires instead of the 19” ones I have now. The roads and potholes are horrible.

NAD C 658 streamer.

we got blue model 3 arrives in 10 days. actually is 240V receptacle. It has 240 mile range and must be returned at end of lease as all leased model 3 will become fleet for Tesla Uberlike division of a new Tesla venture. Tech and battery tech is way above leaf+ and Kona EV, both of which are currently low availability and often marked up. As tech changes so quickly lease IMHO only way to go. Reliability is a non issue with lease. Driver satisfaction is incredible high with Tesla for all models.
    Good luck Joe
    Nick

Main system :TAD CR1 speakers, Viola Labs Symphony amp,Pass XP-20 preamp., MSB Discrete DAC with twin power supplies and V2 Renderer module, Gigafoil V4 inline ethernet filter with uptone LPS-1 power supply with Ghent audio Gotham 2.1mm to 2.5mm cable and AG diamond ethernet cable, Sonicorbitor Roon Audiophile 6 TB network server-player , MG Audio Design Planus III jumpers & speaker cables, Zitron Cobra power cords, Shunyata Hydra AV, and acoustic zen absolute copper IC,. Room treatment ASC tower traps, Vicoustic absorber premium cinema wall and ceiling panels, and MSR acoustic trifusser side wall panel

the build quality on the M3 is sub-par, so nope.

stick with your GolfR Way more fun to drive anyway.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Super Moderator

Congratulations Nick!

Please let us know how you enjoy it. I need the utility of my Golf and may consider a lease in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by veindoc View Post
    we got blue model 3 arrives in 10 days. actually is 240V receptacle. It has 240 mile range and must be returned at end of lease as all leased model 3 will become fleet for Tesla Uberlike division of a new Tesla venture. Tech and battery tech is way above leaf+ and Kona EV, both of which are currently low availability and often marked up. As tech changes so quickly lease IMHO only way to go. Reliability is a non issue with lease. Driver satisfaction is incredible high with Tesla for all models.
    Good luck Joe

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

My Golf is solid as a rock. It has been stellar and is absolutely a blast to drive. Having my hatchback has been awesome but I’m not buying any more gear so I guess I’m getting itchy for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    the build quality on the M3 is sub-par, so nope.

stick with your GolfR Way more fun to drive anyway.

NAD C 658 streamer.

My Golf is solid as a rock. It has been stellar and is absolutely a blast to drive. Having my hatchback has been awesome but I’m not buying any more gear so I guess I’m getting itchy for something new.
    Rats, I was hoping you'd sell me your R! Considering a Tesla Model 3 - Would you buy one?
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    Rats, I was hoping you'd sell me your R! Considering a Tesla Model 3 - Would you buy one?
    Ha!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by smodtactical View Post
    Model 3 looks awesome but im worried that if I got one I'd be like... I want a Model S
    This.

I live in an area where about every 5th car I see is a Tesla.
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Our Tesla Model S celebrated its 6th anniversary last February. We were in the first 5000, ordering it in June 2012 (with an estimated delivery of one year). At the time, we would get flashing lights, honks, lots of thumbs up wherever we drove. Now we have a good chance of parking next to a Tesla whenever we go to the gym or to the shopping mall. We have a good friend who bought a new Model 3 and gave his S to his son (nice dad). We got the rear facing seats so we can hold our daughter's family (2 grandkids) when we visit them.

The driving experience for a full sized sedan is unique. The instant torque (and we just have a standard 85 - there were no super models in those days) makes the difference. We don't change cars very often, and this could well be our last car.

Since our car was an early production model, it had a few service issues, but Tesla always handled them promptly with no cost (and typically a Tesla loaner). Here is how it worked. When we needed service we would call for an appointment. The closest service center was in Fremont (next to the factory) about 35 miles from our home. A Tesla rep would drive out with a loaner car and pick up our car for the service. If the car needed a tow, they would drive out a flatbed with the loaner car, and drive off with our car, leaving the loaner. BTW, if it was an ICE loaner, Tesla paid for the gas we used. When the car was ready, they would do the reverse. I never had to visit the service center. Now they have stepped up one notch. This Tuesday we are getting a service to take care of a couple of recall inspections. They are driving out with a mobile service truck which can do the repair and inspection, taking about 90 minutes at our home. They have totally altered the service experience. No up selling, like our other (ICE) car, every time I go to the dealer (Lexus) for service.

ICE=Internal Combustion Engine

Several of my friends have bought Model 3's - all very happy so far.

Larry
    Analog-VPIClassic3-3DArm,Lyra Skala+MiyajimaZeroMono,2xAmpex ATR-102,Otari MX5050B2, Merrill Trident Tape Preamp, Herron VTPH-2A&BottleheadPhonoPre,
    Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicroso nicsModel2 AD
    Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC Roon/HQPlayer,Oppo105
    Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps
    Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
    Other-512 Engineering Tim Marutani Symmetrical Power IsoTrans and cables,AudioDiskVinylCleaner,
    Music-2.3KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,60TBripped files

Super Moderator

Thank you Larry.

Just for fun I've been looking at other all electric vehicles and even plug in hybrids.

We just had a pretty brutally cold winter (without too much snow) here in NY and my friends Model 3's range was almost cut in half. That's usually not a problem, for me anyway, as I can garage it at night in a mildly heated garage.

I think the Tesla might be the best of the bunch.

No matter what, I'd probably have to install a 240V charger in the garage which is at the opposite end of the house/AC panel. Ugh!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thank you Larry.

Just for fun I've been looking at other all electric vehicles and even plug in hybrids.

We just had a pretty brutally cold winter (without too much snow) here in NY and my friends Model 3's range was almost cut in half. That's usually not a problem, for me anyway, as I can garage it at night in a mildly heated garage.

I think the Tesla might be the best of the bunch.

No matter what, I'd probably have to install a 240V charger in the garage which is at the opposite end of the house/AC panel. Ugh!
    We had a Tesla charger installed for day 1 of our new Tesla. Makes refueling a snap. In CA where electricity is more expensive than in most of the country, we have time of day pricing, so charging after midnight is much, much cheaper. So I have the timer on the Tesla set for 2AM and when I am done with the car for the day, I plug it in and it starts charging at 2AM, typically taking a couple of hours to charge. In the morning (or whenever, since I am retired!) I unplug the car and am off with a full tank of electrons. In comparable gasoline cost terms, we get around 100 miles per gallon with the Tesla. Since we have an older model with unlimited free charging at the Superchargers, whenever we travel to visit the grandkids, we get free fuel for the trip. My understanding is with the newer cars, you do have to pay, but that it is cheaper than gassing up a comparable ICE car. Of course charging at home is a lot cheaper than buying gas.

Larry

Larry
    Analog-VPIClassic3-3DArm,Lyra Skala+MiyajimaZeroMono,2xAmpex ATR-102,Otari MX5050B2, Merrill Trident Tape Preamp, Herron VTPH-2A&BottleheadPhonoPre,
    Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicroso nicsModel2 AD
    Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC Roon/HQPlayer,Oppo105
    Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps
    Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
    Other-512 Engineering Tim Marutani Symmetrical Power IsoTrans and cables,AudioDiskVinylCleaner,
    Music-2.3KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,60TBripped files

Super Moderator

Hi Larry,

That’s so awesome.

Yes, the model 3 supercharger costs a little money but not a big deal. I’m weighing the options of a Tesla for my main car and think I could easily manage.

It looks like there are more options coming with regards to electric vehicles. Chevy Bolt, Hyundai Kona EV, Honda and Toyota plug-in hybrids, etc.

My Golf R is AWD, powerful and awesome to drive but I cannot stand the 19” wheels. Very few roads around me are any good. I’ve already had to replace 2 tires this past year and almost ruined a couple of rims, it was pure luck that they are okay.

I know this has nothing to do with the type of car but I’m contemplating going with 17” wheels and tires all around. So I’m thinking about making that investment and waiting to see what other EVs hit the market.

Based on some recent reviews, the Kona EV and Bolt EV could be great alternatives, especially as a second vehicle.
    Last edited by joeinid; May 20, 2019 at 12:14 PM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

My Golf R is AWD, powerful and awesome to drive but I cannot stand the 19” wheels. Very few roads around me are any good. I’ve already had to replace 2 tires this past year and almost ruined a couple of rims, it was pure luck that they are okay.
    Joe, what part of the Empire State do you reside ?
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    Joe, what part of the Empire State do you reside ?
    Long Island.

The roads are not well maintained to say the least.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I guess I am late to the party in this thread. Would I buy one, yes. In fact, I did last September, an AWD. We also have a 2 year old Model S. I get 310 miles of range and I take both cars everywhere. I would never buy another ICE car. Installed a 240 line in the garage. For daily driving there are no issues. Driving up to NYC or down to DC is a breeze too. I have to stop for a bathroom break every two hours anyway or to stretch out my legs as my knees start to give me trouble. Hook up to the Supercharger for 15 or 20 minutes while I do that and off I go. Frankly, on the NJ Turnpike where you can’t pump your own gas, it can take 15 minutes to get to the pump anyway. The instant acceleration has come in handy many times to avoid erratic drivers. Don’t poo poo it. We have a MB E350 which we gave to one son. The Teslas blow it away in all respects. The premium sound system rocks too. Digital radio sounds fantastic and streaming from my iPad works great. Oh, buy the way, we have taken the S to the tip of Long Island several times.

Just read today that Apple tried to buy Tesla a few years ago at $240 per share. Tesla stock is below $200 now and Apple is looking at self driving automobiles... So maybe Apple can become Tesla's new owner! A cash rich parent company would be good for Tesla car owners!
    Oh! That reminds me that at one point MSFT tried to buy Yahoo and they were rebuffed! MSFT got lucky!

Super Moderator

Ha!

I'm still going to wait and see a little bit longer. I was originally thinking about replacing my VW. Now I'm thinking maybe adding a Tesla next year as a second vehicle and if all goes well, just keep the electric vehicle.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

Last edited by joeinid; May 24, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

Beautiful!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Graphically demonstrates the rise of Tesla as a force in the EV market (pun intended)

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Considering a Tesla Model 3 - Would you buy one?