Umbilical Cord for MSB Discrete power supplies - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Umbilical Cord for MSB Discrete power supplies

Quote Originally Posted by kimurastanley View Post
    I ordered umbilical cord from revelation audio for my msb dac IV plus recently.

He shipped to me within 1 week from ordering.
    Lucky you! I am losing hope I will ever get mine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    See if Ghent Cable can help if all else fails and you change your mind - I bought DC Cables and a long run Ethernet, amazing quality and reasonably priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I reached out to him a while back when I was looking to purchase these cords. He emailed me back asking me for the connectors' specs / type, which I didn't have. MSB is strictly against getting after market cables, as it voids the warranty they told me, and did not give me the specs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thyname View Post
    I reached out to him a while back when I was looking to purchase these cords. He emailed me back asking me for the connectors' specs / type, which I didn't have. MSB is strictly against getting after market cables, as it voids the warranty they told me, and did not give me the specs
    Something doesn’t sound right with a cable voiding the warranty...

Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX 105D, 20 AMP Dedicated w/Surge Protection, AQVox SE switch, Keces LPS P3 & P8 w/Nordost AC power and Ghent DC cables for the Gigafoil v4, modem, routers and switches.
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source and Digital: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Something doesn’t sound right with a cable voiding the warranty...

Moot point now. I never got the cables, and just filed a claim with my credit card company for a refund.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2