Lumin App Issue - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lumin App Issue

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lumin App Issue

Lumin app works great now! Thanks Peter!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Joe 2!!!

Post Thanks / Like

New here. Decided to register because Iíve seen how helpful you have been Peter with the many Lumin questions.

Anyway, I just got my Lumin D2 in today and have it all set up. Simple connection to my NAS no issues. So Iíve just been trying to familiarize myself with the Lumin app, and Iíve hit my first issue. Iím hoping you or anyone might be able to help. I think Iím just missing something simple, and Iím going to feel like an idiot, but when Iím browsing Tidal albums for instance and I select a track to play from an album it wonít automatically play the following track from the album, unless I add the entire album to the playlist screen. So I guess my question is how do I play a tidal album in full without having to add that album to a playlist? It appears every track I select to play from tidal adds it to a playlist screen.

Sirry that hat was long winded. I hope it makes sense what Iím trying to ask.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

5. Likes PhilMarlowe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lumin conforms to the OpenHome standard, therefore it is playlist oriented. In its native mode (i.e. not AirPlay, Roon, Spotify Connect, radio, etc.) it can only play a music by having a music added to the playlist. Therefore, you will have to add the whole album to playlist in order to play the whole album.

To add the whole album, please tap and hold the album art, then choose one of the add buttons in the pop up menu.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

7. Likes PhilMarlowe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, and I’m happy to learn I’m not going crazy. It’s not a big deal, and I’m already getting more comfortable with it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something obvious...which is always possible.

Was also wondering your recommended settings for the D2. I currently have it setup using the recommended settings according to the website, and using the further refined dsd settings.

Thanks again for all of the help you provide, and thanks Joe for the welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

PhilMarlowe , welcome to the forum and i am sure you will be very pleased with your Lumin.
    Flemming

10. Likes PhilMarlowe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi PhilMarlowe. The press&hold feature is easily missed (and is a FAQ).
    This is the section of the App support page that refers to it:

Attached Images Attached Images
    [Associated with LUMIN]

12. Likes FDPDK, PhilMarlowe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhilMarlowe View Post
    Was also wondering your recommended settings for the D2.
    Please disable any feature you don't use e.g. Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, AirPlay "Lumin Streaming", digital output, etc.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all. I’ve spent a few more days with it, and I’m just loving it.

15. Likes thingswelike liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast