Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CH Precision Announces New 10 Series

CH Precision Announces New 10 Series Product line to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of CH Precision.

The 10 Series range will debut at Munich High End 2019 Audio Show.

The line up will consist of:
    L10 Dual Monaural line-stage (two chassis)
    L10 Monaural line-stage (four chassis)
    M10 Stereo power amplifier
    M10 Monaural power amplifier (two chassis)

Shipping Q4 2019

Attached Images Attached Images

Audioshark

Re: CH Precision Announces New 10 Series

Do we have any idea of pricing? Looking forward to hearing these next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I think they are just going to have static display of the shell case of 10 series, no actual demo.

This new series is higher up the ladder, so expect it to cost more than current range. i don’t think any prices have been released for the new 10 series.

But you’ll be able to hear current CH range in about six rooms. They will also announce the New CH ethernet card that will replace the current one in the CH C1, the new one is Roon compatible.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    I think they are just going to have static display of the shell case of 10 series, no actual demo.

This new series is higher up the ladder, so expect it to cost more than current range. i don’t think any prices have been released for the new 10 series.

But you’ll be able to hear current CH range in about six rooms. They will also announce the New CH ethernet card that will replace the current one in the CH C1, the new one is Roon compatible.
    Thanks. So more expensive than the M1’s? Wow. All these 6 figure amps just make the Luxman m900u’s look that much more attractive at $30k for the pair. Add the C900u preamp for $15k and at $45k you have a world beater setup of separates. I’m telling you, the M900u’s in Bridge mode are untouchable at almost any price. If they were made in Switzerland, they would cost 6 times as much and sound half as good. LOL. Just kidding....well, sort of.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Hey, hey, hey! Hahahaha
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Do we have any idea of pricing?
    Guess my two poor kidneys sold on black market will not do the trick, even adding lungs might not be sufficient
    LS: Vienna Acoustics Klimt "The Music"
    PowerAmp: Nagra VPA
    PreAmp: Tobian Soundsystems SC12
    DAC: LampizatOr Horizon
    Server: LDMS Maximus Music Server
    CDT: CH Precison D1
    Switch: Edison Creation Silent OCXO Extreme, FiberBox
    Power: LampizatOr Kraftwerk 10
    Cabling: Signal Projects loom

Whatever happened to the half priced "budget" series?
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Thanks. So more expensive than the M1’s? Wow. All these 6 figure amps just make the Luxman m900u’s look that much more attractive at $30k for the pair. Add the C900u preamp for $15k and at $45k you have a world beater setup of separates. I’m telling you, the M900u’s in Bridge mode are untouchable at almost any price. If they were made in Switzerland, they would cost 6 times as much and sound half as good. LOL. Just kidding....well, sort of.

Amazing that they are coming out with a luxury line above their M1.1. I guess potential buyers will now be able to get a great deal on a lightly used pair of M1.1’s.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Golum View Post
    Guess my two poor kidneys sold on black market will not do the trick, even adding lungs might not be sufficient
    It’s a down payment! Other than turntables, 6 figure amps are the hardest thing for me to sell. There’s just so much good stuff that costs a LOT less. Luxman leads the way for price to performance for me. Even if people want exotic, T+A’s top stuff isn’t anywhere near 6 figures. Christ, Pass XS300’s are $85k and absurdly good (and hot!). Man, even give me a pair of Mc 2KWS for $65k or whatever they are now. Constellation Taurus Monos at $40k are wow wow wow amazingly good. A D’Ag 250 is awesome and pretty! So much, so much.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    Amazing that they are coming out with a luxury line above their M1.1. I guess potential buyers will now be able to get a great deal on a lightly used pair of M1.1’s.

Ken
    If I had just bought M1’s, I might be a little PO’d.

Do we have any idea of pricing? Looking forward to hearing these next week.

The M1.1’s are MSRP $104K. What is the M10 going to cost? LOL

Ken
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

If I had just bought M1’s, I might be a little PO’d.

Mike,

Two separate lines. They are not doing away with the 1 series, just adding a higher end line called the 10 series.

Likewise, unlike just about every other company, except maybe MSB, they are allowing you a very nice trade in should one want to go to the stratosphere for a 10. The M1.1 is I believe 53K and the M10 is 90K so two totally different products.

To the contrary, anyone who purchased an M1, was treated better than any single high end audio company on the market, where CH literally sent a technician to your home to upgrade your M1--->M1.1 for the difference in the MSRP which was 3K on a 50K amp. Good luck getting that kind of service with ANY company out there.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Priaptor View Post
    Mike,

Two separate lines. They are not doing away with the 1 series, just adding a higher end line called the 10 series.

Likewise, unlike just about every other company, except maybe MSB, they are allowing you a very nice trade in should one want to go to the stratosphere for a 10. The M1.1 is I believe 53K and the M10 is 90K so two totally different products.

To the contrary, anyone who purchased an M1, was treated better than any single high end audio company on the market, where CH literally sent a technician to your home to upgrade your M1--->M1.1 for the difference in the MSRP which was 3K on a 50K amp. Good luck getting that kind of service with ANY company out there.
    That is good service, but it should be. So the new M10’s will be $180k/pair?

Mike,

Wow, this luxury high-end pricing is getting ridiculous!

Ken

The Dual Mono M10 from what I understand will be 170K.

Until the products are officially released I wouldn't count on what is being announced versus reality as we have seen with DaG, announcement and reality can be very disparate.

In terms of their service "should be" I don't know of a single vendor, either in your arsenal (current or previous) or others arsenal that actually flew someone to a customers home and did an upgrade in someone's home for the price of the difference in MSRP, which in this case was 3K. From my perch that kind of behavior builds loyalty. Plus they offer a very generous trade in program as they aren't looking to see their equipment dumped and devalued on Audiogon or elsewhere.

In my very long time in audio, both MSB and CH have proven to be tops in taking care of their customers.

Audioshark

The Dual Mono M10 from what I understand will be 170K.

Until the products are officially released I wouldn't count on what is being announced versus reality as we have seen with DaG, announcement and reality can be very disparate.

In terms of their service "should be" I don't know of a single vendor, either in your arsenal (current or previous) or others arsenal that actually flew someone to a customers home and did an upgrade in someone's home for the price of the difference in MSRP, which in this case was 3K. From my perch that kind of behavior builds loyalty. Plus they offer a very generous trade in program as they aren't looking to see their equipment dumped and devalued on Audiogon or elsewhere.

In my very long time in audio, both MSB and CH have proven to be tops in taking care of their customers.
    I would add VAC to that list. I know Brent has travels across the country for VAC Statement work.

Mike,

Wow, this luxury high-end pricing is getting ridiculous!

Ken
    LOL. You have a DAC that retails for 120K (as do I) so I guess we have collectively entered into the realm of "ridiculous"

I would add VAC to that list. I know Brent has traveled across the country for VAC Statement work.

You could verse me on VAC as I am not familiar with their upgrade policies, etc. I know their stuff is excellent and very expensive.

With the M1--->M1.1 from CH, the price I went from 51K MSRP to 54K MSRP when they introduced the M1.1 and all they charged was the difference in MSRP, 3K, to schedule an in home appointment, then fly a technician to your home who upgraded the amp. The most amazing part of the "upgrade" is that those of us who had it done can attest to, it was like getting a brand new amp. This was much more than just an upgrade.

In any case, I think more high end audio companies need to follow suit with these kinds of companies to build and maintain brand loyalty.

LOL. You have a DAC that retails for 120K (as do I) so I guess we have collectively entered into the realm of "ridiculous"
    No doubt. And the beat goes on.

Ken

No doubt. And the beat goes on.

Ken
    This "hobby" is insidious in its way of changing our perspective of "ridiculous" until we find ourselves there.

Sometimes I just shake my head and say how the hell did I get here. It's usually with some "great" upgrade path like I am sure CH will be offering or MSB offered for those of us with the IV or V, that on a relative basis seems "reasonable" but in reality is still a lot and the next thing you know you are at the ridiculous.

Mike,
    You forgot the Gryphon

It’s a down payment! Other than turntables, 6 figure amps are the hardest thing for me to sell. There’s just so much good stuff that costs a LOT less. Luxman leads the way for price to performance for me. Even if people want exotic, T+A’s top stuff isn’t anywhere near 6 figures. Christ, Pass XS300’s are $85k and absurdly good (and hot!). Man, even give me a pair of Mc 2KWS for $65k or whatever they are now. Constellation Taurus Monos at $40k are wow wow wow amazingly good. A D’Ag 250 is awesome and pretty! So much, so much.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by apdoc2004 View Post
    Mike,
    You forgot the Gryphon
    Yes! Colosseum at $49k. Agreed. One of the best amps I’ve ever heard.

All I know, Alon, maker of speakers many on this thread think are the best, purchased and shows with CH in his showroom, not Luxman, Gryphon, McIntosh and all the other brands bragged about as being much better at a fraction of the price of CH.

CH was used in 4 of the top rooms at Axpona and will be used in 6 at Munich.

Mike, I think your bias of what you own and sell is a little too strong in your effort to mitigate the greatness of CH. Just sayin.

Banned

FYI-
    Ch prices are A 1.5 power amp Stereo is 39,500 and the M1.1 Stereo is 54,000. Mono's are certainly not a prerequisite to great performance however the path to doing it is simple if one chooses to do it.

Audioshark

All I know, Alon, maker of speakers many on this thread think are the best, purchased and shows with CH in his showroom, not Luxman, Gryphon, McIntosh and all the other brands bragged about as being much better at a fraction of the price of CH.

CH was used in 4 of the top rooms at Axpona and will be used in 6 at Munich.

Mike, I think your bias of what you own and sell is a little too strong in your effort to mitigate the greatness of CH. Just sayin.
    Huh? He shows with a variety of amps for this reason. Constellation, CH, Soulution, Vitus, CAT, D’Agostino, etc.

Newsflash: Florida Audio Expo 2020 Magico Room will have Magico M6’s + Q-Sub 18’s + Luxman M900u Monos/C900u.

CH is great gear, gorgeous, well made, great pedigree and great company and people. I considered them for many months about two years ago. I just couldn’t get my head around the slightly dry sound. But I hear the sound through updates and new models really evolving their house sound in the right direction.

Huh? He shows with a variety of amps for this reason. Constellation, CH, Soulution, Vitus, CAT, D’Agostino, etc.

Newsflash: Florida Audio Expo 2020 Magico Room will have Magico M6’s + Q-Sub 18’s + Luxman M900u Monos/C900u.

CH is great gear, gorgeous, well made, great pedigree and great company and people. I considered them for many months about two years ago. I just couldn’t get my head around the slightly dry sound. But I hear the sound through updates and new models really evolving their house sound in the right direction.

Alon has CH in his listening room out west and just had his amps upgraded. Not Luxman.

In any case the “dry nonsense” has been espoused by only one person I know of and that’s you.

Funny, awhile ago, there was a thread started on WBF asking those who have switched from tubes to SS what brand they switched to and almost all who switched, switched to CH. Kind of speaks against the “dry thing”, whatever “dry” means. They aren’t “evolving” in the right direction but have pretty much blown the competition away and why so many now show with them.

Alon has CH in his listening room out west and just had his amps upgraded. Not Luxman.

In any case the “dry nonsense” has been espoused by only one person I know of and that’s you.

Funny, awhile ago, there was a thread started on WBF asking those who have switched from tubes to SS what brand they switched to and almost all who switched, switched to CH. Kind of speaks against the “dry thing”, whatever “dry” means. They aren’t “evolving” in the right direction but have pretty much blown the competition away and why so many now show with them.
    Alon has CH in his listening room so its got to be the best right...it sounds like you are convincing yourself. Just sayin
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

Audioshark

There was a CH owner who dumped it all and he coined the phrase “Swiss Spectral” and posted it here, but you probably missed it.

To me, CH sounds nothing like tubes.

As for Magico HQ, there is constant rotation and of course CH is in the mix as are all the great amps in the factory.

I’m glad you like the CH. Like I said, it has a lot going for it in terms of pedigree, looks, build quality, etc. and I look forward to hearing the M10’s one day.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Alon has CH in his listening room so its got to be the best right...it sounds like you are convincing yourself. Just sayin
    You may be just sayin but I never said that. I just pointed out to the “audience” what the designer of speakers people on this site believe are the best has chosen to have in his listening room as well as what so many other high end speaker manufacturers own and show with.

I make my own decision not based upon what others think but what I like. My response was to the absurdities of some of the comments previously posted and surely to come

There is no such thing as what's best in a subjective hobby. It's like telling me who the hottest woman is. One shoe doesn't fit all. I'm here because I'm interested in a new product and what you and others say it brings to the table. I'm happy with my current amps but will consider CH in the future based on what I've read. Its not absurd that others may not like our choices, I'm ok with that.

Dave
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    There is no such thing as what's best in a subjective hobby. It's like telling me who the hottest woman is. One shoe doesn't fit all. I'm here because I'm interested in a new product and what you and others say it brings to the table. I'm happy with my current amps but will consider CH in the future based on what I've read. Its not absurd that others may not like our choices, I'm ok with that.

Dave
    Well said. It’s all cool and it’s all good.

If I had $180K to blow on amps, I would take the dartZeel NHB-468 monoblocks and never look back. I love the dartZeel sound best of all the Swiss amps. Having said that, I think the Nagra HD monoblocks are also outstanding sounding amps. Dave and Kingsrule are lucky guys.

Ken

Super Moderator

I'd have to totally agree with Ken. No doubt in my mind.

If I had $180K to blow on amps, I would take the dartZeel NHB-468 monoblocks and never look back. I love the dartZeel sound best of all the Swiss amps. Having said that, I think the Nagra HD monoblocks are also outstanding sounding amps. Dave and Kingsrule are lucky guys.

Ken
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    I'd have to totally agree with Ken. No doubt in my mind.
    Me too. DART 468’s for me all day.

Ken
    LMAO. So on the heels of what people are saying about unable to call “the best”, you brazenly claim the dartZeel “the best of all the Swiss amps” even though you never lived with it or heard the CH10 which is the same price but yet to be released? Well I do hope you get 180k to blow on amps and have your dream come true.

Some more details including pricing (Swiss) from Audio Bacon.

LMAO. So on the heels of what people are saying about unable to call “the best”, you brazenly claim the dartZeel “the best of all the Swiss amps” even though you never lived with it or heard the CH10 which is the same price but yet to be released? Well I do hope you get 180k to blow on amps and have your dream come true.
    Wow, such hostility! If you read my post again, you’ll see I said that I love the dartZeel sound best of all the Swiss amps. I never proclaimed dartZeel was the best, just my favorite. I’ve heard CH Precision many times and I know what I prefer. And if my dream came true and I was able to purchase the NHB-468’s, I can’t think of a better fate!

Ken

Super Moderator

All I know is that I love the looks! Wow!

Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

Joe, STOP! Me want!

Super Moderator

I haven't even heard them but still want them

NAD C 658 streamer.

Just curious, this thread started denigrating the high and “ridiculous” cost of the newly announced CH 10 line.

Now it’s ok to proceed into these uncharted waters if it’s the anointed product by the vision of the anointed? LMAO. Just having fun.

I hope you all get your dream amp one day. No doubt it’s a great amp.

Super Moderator

I am sorry for my part in going way off topic. I just couldn't resist.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I loved the way that the CH amps sounded on the M2’s at AXPONA.

Out of curiosity, what at is the warranty period on the new CH 10 line?
    Le Roy

Austin, Tx : Soulution 520 preamp, 501 mono blocks, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D3.1, Lumin U1, Uptone Audio Modded Mac Mini w/ MMK fanless kit & JS-2 LPS, Regen, Ansuz DTC loom (complete), Oppo 105D, QNAP TS-451+

Chicagoland : Soulution 725 preamp, 711 stereo amp, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D5.1, Naim UnitiServe 2TB, Aurender W-20 Ansuz DTC later generation wire, Teac X1000 R2R, QNAP TS-451+

Foundation:
    Raidho Rack system, Ansuz DTC Mainz8, Ansuz (2) Supreme Mainz D8 Distribution, 20 amp dedicated outlets via subpanel

Moderators should boot all these narcissistic idiotphiles who have have no sense of civility in their posts. They should go back to posting in WBF where this type of interaction is rampant.
    Sorry
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Whatever happened to the half priced "budget" series?
    There will be a new 2-series coming within 1-2 years from CH.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Mike,

Totally agree. +10!!! One of the best companies I have ever dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dguitarnut View Post
    Moderators should boot all these narcissistic idiotphiles who have have no sense of civility in their posts. They should go back to posting in WBF where this type of interaction is rampant.
    Sorry
    World Boxing Federation
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Fondly reminiscent of a Tonka toy truck. No wonder us boys like it. Takes us back to our inner six year olds.

Here we go.

I live in Italy and listen very well all Swiss best amp from friend,distributor and shop,including Fm,Solution,Nagra,Dartzeel,Audio Consulting,Goldmund,Swiss Phisics,All really fantastic,but i prefer CH and i have L1,P1,X1,M1 mono
    I find incredible L1 with X1 so i cannot image L10 where they revised some and use better quality resistors and capacitors.
    Sure will be a masterpiece.Same for P10 that CH will do in future

End of this year i have to decide if do L1 mono with 2 X1 or take L 10
    This choice could be will be not simple,i think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

CH Precision Announces New 10 Series