Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Wilson Audio Announces Wilson Audiophile Recordings!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    You're a sweet trooper Debb, THX!
    I try Just thought you guys might be interested in hearing the recording from my dad's perspective (well at least I always enjoy hearing my dad talk)
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman
    Wilson Audio Specialties, Inc

THEATER SYSTEM: Speakers: Wilson Audio Sasha W/P's, Wilson Audio WATCH Surrounds series 2, Wilson Audio WATCH Center Channel series 2, WATCH Dog (passive) series 2 w/ controller Amps: Parasound Halo A 21 and Parasound Halo A 51 Processor: Integra DHC 9.9 Cables: Transparent Plus In-Wall Cable, Transparent Interconnects, Transparent HDMI Cable and Interconnects Screen: Stewart Filmscreens 92" Luxus Deluxe Projector:JVC DLA-RS35

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Your Dad is cool, my Dad is no more.
    ~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

Your Dad is cool, my Dad is no more.
    So sorry to hear, Bob. I dread that day for my father. He means the world to me!
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

THEATER SYSTEM: Speakers: Wilson Audio Sasha W/P's, Wilson Audio WATCH Surrounds series 2, Wilson Audio WATCH Center Channel series 2, WATCH Dog (passive) series 2 w/ controller Amps: Parasound Halo A 21 and Parasound Halo A 51 Processor: Integra DHC 9.9 Cables: Transparent Plus In-Wall Cable, Transparent Interconnects, Transparent HDMI Cable and Interconnects Screen: Stewart Filmscreens 92" Luxus Deluxe Projector:JVC DLA-RS35

Concert 771 LP Front Jacket.jpgConcert 771 LP Back Jacket.jpg

NEW TODAY: Wilson Audiophile's "CONCERT" now available for download!! This was David Wilson's first professional recording to be released. Download yours today!

Downloads available:

iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/co...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

e-onkyo music:
    James B. Welch: Concert - ????????????e-onkyo music?

Hi Res Audio:
    James Welch - James B. Welch Concert

*HD Tracks not available yet*

Amazon:
    Amazon.com: James B. Welch: Concert: James Welch: MP3 Downloads

eMusic:
    Download James B. Welch: Concert by James Welch | eMusic

Qobuz:
    James B. Welch: Concert | Compositeurs Divers par James Welch ? Télécharger et écouter l'album

More will be available as the album is uploaded to the various DSPs!
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

NEW Wilson Audiophile album, "Music for Christmas", now available for download!! (Will be available on HDTracks soon!)

Links to all available sites can be found here: http://wilsonaudio.com/wilson-audiop...-for-christmas

As we get links, we will add them to this page.

Music for Christmas 806 LP Back Jacket.jpgMusic for Christmas 806 LP Front Jacket.jpg
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Christmas music is universal anyway.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Quote Originally Posted by vjayh View Post
    I got it! I had to translate French, but its worth it!!
    Glad you liked it! There is one song on there where I know the soprano .... Umm... Pretty well (look at the photo of the back of the album)
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

NEW Wilson Audiophile Album Available for Download!!!

***Waldstein & Petrouchka***

Click here for links to various sites to Download:
    Wilson Audio: Announcing Wilson Audiophile Recordings

BEETHOVEN: Sonata in C Major, Op. 53: When Beethoven left Bonn in 1792, few could have envisioned the titanic creations which would follow his arrival in Vienna. The Count Ferdinand von Waldstein could hardly have foreseen the prophetic nature of his parting words to Beethoven: "Mozart's genius is still mourning the death of his ward. In the inexhaustible Haydn he found a refuge but no employment... Through unremitting industry you shall receive Mozart‘s spirit from the hands of Haydn." One can only imagine the exhilaration with which the Count must have greeted the sonata whose dedication immortalized his name.

STRAVINSKY: Trois Movements de Petrouchka The trilogy of ballets which Stravinsky wrote for the famed Ballet Russe during the years 1910-1914 are a milestone in the history of music. Each in its own way makes a unique contribution to the evolution of music in the twentieth century. "L‘Oiseau de Feu" (1910) demonstrated to the world that Stravinsky was an orchestrator whose innovations would broaden the spectrum of the symphonic expression, even surpassing the achievements of his mentor, Rimsky-Korsakov. The early successes of the “Firebird”, however, were only a prelude to the full realization of Stravinsky‘s artistic vision. Perhaps no moment in the history of music except the “Eroica.” has had the revolutionary impact of "Le Sacre du Printemps" (1914). Available for Download!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Qobuz => In French.

* Things rolling fine Deb?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Qobuz => In French.

* Things rolling fine Deb?
    Yup! Been busy with school work. Sorry I have been a little quiet past week or 2
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Don't sorry me, just be you.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

These 2 are my FAVORITE albums my dad recorded! "Winds of War and Peace" is sceduled to be avaliable for Download May 1st (hopefully sooner, though)

Winds of War and Peace and Center Stage - YouTube

In this candid interview with Dave Wilson, he shares his experiences of recording of the 2 albums: "Winds of War and Peace", and "Center Stage". Amazingly, these 2 albums were recorded in 1 day, and the band had NO time to rehearse.

For more information, or to download any of the 5 albums that have already been released, visit: Wilson Audio: Announcing Wilson Audiophile Recordings
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

I am SO excited!! One of my all time favorite albums my father recorded is now available for download!!!!

*****Winds of War and Peace******

Video on the recording of Winds of War and Peace:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKfxzkD7cg

If you visited the Wilson Audio room with Alexandria XLF's and Thor's Hammers at RMAF 2013, you will recognize one of the selections from Winds of War a Peace (video from RMAF 2013:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LohZKxklzIA )

Download from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/co...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Download from eMusic: National Symphonic Winds | Download Music, Tour Dates & Video | eMusic

More links to download, including HDTracks, will be available very soon, and will be found the link below (on the bottom left hand side):

Wilson Audio: Announcing Wilson Audiophile Recordings

Winds of War & Peace 8823 LP Front Jacket RESIZE.jpg

Winds of War & Peace 8823 LP Back Jacket.jpg
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Wilson Audiophile recordings on HDTracks (6 of the 7 re-released albums available. "Winds of War and Peace" should be up SOON!)

Label | HDtracks - The World's Greatest-Sounding Music Downloads
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

NEW Wilson Audiophile album available for download!!

***Music of Chopin***

In the video below, my dad talks about the recording of the album "Music of Chopin", and the music of Chopin itself. Also below are all the (current) links where this album is available for download. ENJOY!!!

HighResAudio:
    Hyperion Knight - Music of Chopin

iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mu...in/id880166188

eMusic:
    Download Music of Chopin by Hyperion Knight | eMusic
    ProStudioMasters:
    Search Results for wilson audiophile recordings - ProStudioMasters

Amazon:
    Amazon.com: Music of Chopin: Hyperion Knight: MP3 Downloads

Music of Chopin 9129 LP Front Jacket.jpg

Music of Chopin 9129 LP Back Jacket.jpg
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

I didn't know your dad is a musician Debs?! Who better to build speakers, huh?
    So you like the Classical a bit, yeah?
    I'm partial to Mozart and Beethoven myself and prefer full symphony over solo piano and such. I like the impact of full symphony classical music and it's good practice to play about dissecting it a bit once in a blue moon.

You asked for DSD, and here it is!! Acoustic Sounds now has Wilson Audiophile Recordings available in DSD! Go check it out!

http://store.acousticsounds.com/inde...&search.y=-254
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

We are pleased to announce the re-release of one of Wilson Audiophile Definitive Recordings, Sonatas for Violin and Piano with David Abel and Julie Steinberg! The Absolute Sounds named this album one of the "Top 40 Best Sounding Recordings" (1973-2013)

In this interview, Dave Wilson talks about his memories and experiences recording this album using the "Ultramaster" (a Studer which was highly modified by John Curl).

Wilson Audio uses this album frequently for R&D because of the high sonic quality and characteristics, and Dave Wilson's familiarity with the album.

What reviewers have said about this album:

"This is perhaps the most exquisitely natural recording ever made. All in all, this Wilson record is a triumph of the analog LP recording art"
    -International Audio Review

"Perhaps the most transcendent of David Wilson's brilliant recordings"
    -Jim Hannon, The Absolute Sound, July/August 2013

It has become available on these sites so far:

-Acoustic Sounds (DSD and HiRes versions) David Abel Julie Steinberg-Debussy Brahms Bartok Sonatas For Violin And Piano-DSD | Acoustic Sounds

-HighResAudio (DSD and HiRes versions) David Abel & Julie Steinberg - Sonatas for Violin & Piano

-PrestoClassical Presto Classical - Sonatas for Violin & Piano - Wilson Audiophile Recordings: WILSON8722

-Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sonatas-Violin...ile+recordings

-qobuz Sonatas for Violin & Piano par David Abel ? Télécharger et écouter l'album

-iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/so...no/id899622412

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Want to win an OPENED Wilson Audiophile LP or CD? Here's how!!

CONTEST ENDS MONDAY!!!!

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Cyber Monday is only one day of discounts, so how about discounts for the entire MONTH of December?!

We have been working with many of our DPS, and here are some of the discounts we have for you so far for Wilson Audiophile recordings:

NativeDSD: "WilsonXmas" for 20% off
    https://wilsonaudio.nativedsd.com

ProStudioMasters: "WMC15" for 15% off
    http://www.prostudiomasters.com/search…

Qobuz: 25% off
    http://www.qobuz.com/…/wilson-aud…/d...reaming-albums
    Debby (Wilson) Beaman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Wilson Audio Announces Wilson Audiophile Recordings!!