Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

New Magico A series speakers announced

New A series standmount, Centre and Sub announced.

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: New Magico A series speakers announced

MAGICO ACC 3 way High Performance Center Speakers

Aircraft Grade Aluminum Enclosure
    The ACC enclosure is constructed using 3⁄8” thick 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, similarly to the enclosure developed for the Q1 and is available in an elegant brushed, black-anodized aluminum finish. An innovative internal bracing technique along with the most advanced damping materials makes the sealed enclosure incredibly rigid and free of unwanted mechanical resonances. The finished enclosure design of the ACC is evaluated in simulation using the latest FEA software along with physical testing to meet the no-compromise requirements of Magico for optimized enclosure rigidity, stability and to ensure benchmark acoustical standards.
    High Frequency Driver
    The ACC tweeter follows the A3 with a pure Beryllium-diaphragm tweeter with an optimized 28-mm dome surface which is based on the fundamental design platform and geometry of our reference M-Series tweeter design. The customized neodymium motor system is encased in an improved back chamber with our latest generation damping materials that facilitate ultra-low distortion, higher power handling, massive dynamic capabilities and extended linear voice coil movement.
    Midrange Driver
    The 6-inch midrange driver, also deployed in the A3, features a Multi-Wall carbon fiber cone with a layer of XG Nanographene, providing an optimal stiffness to weight ratio and an ideal damping factor. The driver frame has been simulated and tested for the optimal combination of stiffness and damping. Minimum acoustical impact is achieved through reducing vibration modes while maximizing air flow. An overhung neodymium-based motor system incorporates extra-large magnets to ensure a stabilized magnetic field in the 75-mm pure titanium voice coil. The ACC midrange driver is optimized for minimal music related distortions in its band pass, in both the frequency and time domains using latest state of the art FEA simulation of acoustical, mechanical, electromagnetic and thermal behavior.
    Bass Driver
    Extended low bass frequencies which are incredibly deep and fast result from 7-inch bass drivers (x2) that are found in the A3 which are produced with advanced manufacturing techniques using Multi- Wall carbon fiber with a layer of XG Nanographene. Powerful neodymium magnets control a 75-mm pure Titanium voice coil that has long throw excursion and produces clean, undistorted sound pressure levels. Individual driver performance and the ACC loudspeaker in its final form are tested and optimized for acoustical, mechanical, electromagnetic, and thermal behaviors using the latest state-of-the-art Finite Element Analysis simulation testing equipment.
    Crossover
    The drivers in the ACC are acoustically integrated using Magico’s proprietary Elliptical Symmetry Crossover topology that utilizes state-of-the-art components from Mundorf of Germany. The dividing network features a 24db per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter that maximizes frequency bandwidth while preserving phase linearity and minimizing intermodulation distortion.
    SPECIFICATIONS:
    Dimensions: 15.6"H x 12"D x 8.5"W
    Weight: 96 lbs
    High: 1.1” Beryllium Tweeter
    Mid: 6” Graphene Nano-Tec Midrange
    Bass: 7” Graphene Nano-Tec Bass (x2)
    Sensitivity:88 dB

Impedance: 4 Ohm

MAGICO A1 Reference Quality Speakers

Magico A1 Specifications:
    Dimensions: 15.6"H x 12"D x 8.5"W
    Weight: 45 lbs.
    High: 1.1" Beryllium Dome Tweeter
    Mid-Bass: 6.5” Graphene Nano-Tec Midbass
    Sensitivity: 85dB
    Impedence: 4 ohms

Aircraft Grade Aluminum Enclosure
    The A1 enclosure is constructed using 3⁄8” thick 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, similar to the enclosure developed for the Q1 and is available in an elegant brushed-aluminum, black anodized finish. An innovative internal bracing technique along with the most advanced damping materials makes the sealed enclosure incredibly rigid and free of unwanted mechanical resonances. The complete enclosure design of the A1 is evaluated in simulation using the latest FEA software along with physical testing to meet the uncompromising requirements of Magico for optimized enclosure rigidity, stability and to ensure benchmark acoustical standards.

High Frequency Driver
    Featuring the same tweeter as the full range A3, the A1 utilizes a pure Beryllium-diaphragm with an optimized 28-mm dome based on the fundamental design platform and geometry of our reference M- Series tweeter. The customized neodymium motor system is encased in an improved back chamber with our latest generation damping materials that facilitate ultra-low distortion, higher power handling, massive dynamic capabilities, and extended linear voice coil movement.

Mid-Bass Driver

The newly developed 6.5-inch mid-bass driver features a Multi-Wall carbon fiber cone with a layer of XG Nanographene, providing optimal stiffness to weight ratio and an ideal damping factor. The driver frame has been designed, simulated and tested for the optimal combination of stiffness and damping. Minimum acoustical impact is achieved through reducing vibration modes while maximizing air flow. The motor system incorporates extra-large magnets to ensure a stabilized magnetic field in the 39- mm pure titanium voice coil. The A1 mid-bass driver is optimized for minimal music related distortions in its bandpass, in both the frequency and time domains using state of the art finite element analysis simulation of acoustical, mechanical, electromagnetic and thermal behavior.

Crossover

The drivers in the A1 are acoustically integrated using Magico’s proprietary Elliptical Symmetry Crossover topology that utilizes state-of-the-art components from Mundorf of Germany. The 2-way network features a 24db per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter that maximizes frequency bandwidth while preserving phase linearity and minimizing intermodulation distortion.

Pricing was also announced, with all having a ship date of 2019Q3.

A1: $7400/pair
    ACC: $6800
    ASUB: $6500
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Audioshark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Great photos. I'm curious about the stands for the A1. Looks like it would make a wonderful front, center and rear channel HT set up. The A3/ASub combo should also be a good combination. For about $20K, I wonder if people will choose the A3 plus one ASub or the A1 and two ASubs. This is pretty exciting news from Magico.
    Link to my system thread: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Electronics: Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1.1 Signature, Lamm ML2
    Speakers: Vitavox CN-191 corner horns
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

2 subs for audio

1 + for home theater
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    2 subs for audio

1 + for home theater
    Thank you professor. I understand that. I was asking this question for 2-channel audio: "For about $20K, I wonder if people will choose the A3 plus one ASub or the A1 and two ASubs." In other words, for the same amount of money, I wonder what combination people would prefer.
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Thank you professor. I understand that. I was asking this question for 2-channel audio: "For about $20K, I wonder if people will choose the A3 plus one ASub or the A1 and two ASubs." In other words, for the same amount of money, I wonder what combination people would prefer.
    Guessing - A3 with one ASUB (to start, and add a second later). Just better/easier integration I'm sure. Of course, for two channel, I'm of the belief of "two subs or none".

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

The dimensions given for ACC look wacky to me.

For me Magico was a company who's effort was on the best, most innovative speakers they could design.

Now it seems like they want to ultimately be in Best Buy and Music Direct with this new range of products with the Magico name on the front.

Alon better be careful because the spotlight in this business changes in a second and right now it doesn't feel very bright........

Gotcha

I would guess the A1 w 2 subs would sound better. But I would also guess that the A3s will play louder.

Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Great initial thoughts on A3 from M&S !

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsrule View Post
    Great initial thoughts on A3 from M&S !
    https://www.monoandstereo.com/2019/0...iew-first.html

Thanks for posting this link, Mike. I was surprised to read the second sentence:

"A few hours ago the Magico A3 speakers finally arrived. I'm not sure if any of floor-standing speakers created such interest as these four-ways. "

Are the Magico A3s really four-way designs? I had always thought they were three-ways.

Audioshark

Thanks for posting this link, Mike. I was surprised to read the second sentence:

"A few hours ago the Magico A3 speakers finally arrived. I'm not sure if any of floor-standing speakers created such interest as these four-ways. "

Are the Magico A3s really four-way designs? I had always thought they were three-ways.
    They’re three ways.

OR, the strategy could be to get people into the brand sooner and then get them to move up the range.

I would not have considered Magico at all in the past due to the price points, but I'm soon to take delivery of A3's. Just shopping for them and listening to them has already greatly increased my brand awareness. I could see M2's for example in my future if all goes well!

For me Magico was a company who's effort was on the best, most innovative speakers they could design.

Now it seems like they want to ultimately be in Best Buy and Music Direct with this new range of products with the Magico name on the front.

Alon better be careful because the spotlight in this business changes in a second and right now it doesn't feel very bright........

Quote Originally Posted by Bart001 View Post
    OR, the strategy could be to get people into the brand sooner and then get them to move up the range.

I would not have considered Magico at all in the past due to the price points, but I'm soon to take delivery of A3's. Just shopping for them and listening to them has already greatly increased my brand awareness. I could see M2's for example in my future if all goes well!
    Yes the obvious strategy except Magico can't deliver in a timely fashion. I'm not sure a A range customer is one to wait many months to take delivery. On the other hand maybe it will work like it has for Magnapan.....Congrats on your new speakers!

Yes the obvious strategy except Magico can't deliver in a timely fashion. I'm not sure a A range customer is one to wait many months to take delivery. On the other hand maybe it will work like it has for Magnapan.....Congrats on your new speakers!
    What would you consider to be a "timely fashion" for delivery of a newly built Magico? I waited about 8 weeks for my S7's and I don't consider that a inordinate amount of time to wait for a hand built SOTA loudspeaker. Considering the huge amount of pleasure i'm now experiencing, it was well worth the wait. The anticipation and build -up to delivery was really fun to experience.
    Accuphase A-75, C-3850, DP-750, T-1200, C-37, P-530 / Magico S7, Mcoat Red w/Mpod / LessLoss C-MARC Entropic cables (Spk. IC's PC's) / Clearaudio Innovation Wood, 9" Universal arm ,VTA adj. Outer Limit platter ring, Statement clamp / SteinMusic PI Carbon Signature Mat /My Sonic Lab Ultra Eminent EX MC cart./ Clearaudio 24v Battery PSU / Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth / B]Onyx Plus[/B] Sirius XM Sat Radio / Synergistic Research Galileo PowerCell SX ,Active Ground Block SE ,Black Box ,Acoustic ART, Atmosphere Infinity ,UEF panels /Stillpoints Apeture II panels /Furutech GTX-D NCF duplex outlets, NFC Booster-Braces/ 20a dedicated lines / SteinMusic H2 Harmonizers / Adona Eris II 5C racks / Symposium Acoustics Svelt Shelves /HRS Damping plates / KLAudio Ultrasonic RCM / Clearaudio Smart Matrix Pro. RCM /Kemp Electroniks SR plugs,/ Akiko Audio Corelli PLC,Tuning Sticks/ LessLoss Firewall 640X, Blackbody v.2, BlackGround Power Base 10X, Blackground Speaker Base 8X, Firewall for speakers

8 weeks for S models probably OK for that level of customer, plus u ordered a special finish so that plays into it....

A products should ship within 2 weeks at most

I waited about 5 months for my M6's

I ordered my A3's in late December . . . and it's now May 14th and they aren't here yet. Should get here this month. I ordered just after they got really "hot" in the market and there obviously was a huge backlog.

That IS a long time to wait, but I am trading my Devore Nines towards them and pretty OK with listening to the Devores in my home til the A3's arrive. If I didn't have speakers already, the wait would have not worked out - definitely.

I ordered my A3's in late December . . . and it's now May 14th and they aren't here yet. Should get here this month. I ordered just after they got really "hot" in the market and there obviously was a huge backlog.

That IS a long time to wait, but I am trading my Devore Nines towards them and pretty OK with listening to the Devores in my home til the A3's arrive. If I didn't have speakers already, the wait would have not worked out - definitely.
    Congratulations Bart. I admire your patience and had no idea that the wait for a pair of A3s was that long. I see that you are from Boston. Did you audition the A3s at Goodwin's High End before deciding to buy them? If so, may I ask which room you heard them in, and what the associated gear was? I have not heard them yet but would like to.

Congratulations Bart. I admire your patience and had no idea that the wait for a pair of A3s was that long. I see that you are from Boston. Did you audition the A3s at Goodwin's High End before deciding to buy them? If so, may I ask which room you heard them in, and what the associated gear was? I have not heard them yet but would like to.
    Hi Peter. Yes I'm from the Boston area as well, and are buying them from Goodwins. I listened to them there (the middle room on the right-hand side), and then was able to work it so that I brought them home for about 4 days. It was a time where they could spare them around Thanksgiving I think it was, and a 'Im not going to buy them unless I get them into my home for a few days' deal. It worked out ok for Alan (a friend and I used the friends truck and did the moving ourselves) but probably very hard to pry them away for a few days now-a-days.

I'm a Naim guy pretty much, and part of the problem was that their Naim pre-amp in the store had a fault and that made it impossible to audition with Naim there. The in-home audition was key, as their rooms are quite different sounding than my home.

I had already borrowed their Devore X's (great but too much for my room, despite being perfect in their middle room) and the A3's worked way better at home. After 20 minutes we were in love with them.

NOTE: In their middle room, the A3's were almost to the 'boring' line for me, but in my much more lively room at home they were very good and fast. It's hard to describe what I mean by 'boring' but they were very different in my lively room vs. Goodwins very dead listening room.

NOTE: In their middle room, the A3's were almost to the 'boring' line for me, but in my much more lively room at home they were very good and fast. It's hard to describe what I mean by 'boring' but they were very different in my lively room vs. Goodwins very dead listening room.
    Thanks Bart. Goodwins can be quite accommodating at times. I have a friend who has tried a bunch of electronics from them at home and ended up buying. I've heard mixed reviews of the A3 in that middle room. Glad to read it worked out for you. There is nothing like a home audition.

I waited about that many months also, for my S3.

I applaud your patients. At least you had a opportunity to listen to the A3's in your home. Mine took just over five months. And about one more to really break in. I hope you receive them soon and enjoy them as I do.
    Speakers: Magico S3 (23')
    Integrated:Gryphon Diablo 300 plus DAC
    Streamer: HiFi Rose RS150b
    CD/DVD: Oppo 205
    Cables: Cardas-Shunyata-AudioQuest-Supra
    Roon Core: sonicTransporter i7 powered with HDPlex 200w linear PS, running AudioLinux for Roon--Tidal and Qobuz with iPad Pro

Time is just a tool humans created to measure movement and record events

Audioshark

Audioshark

A1 stand has been finalized.

I'm reluctant to call any Magico product ugly, but that A1 stand is ugly.

Are they doing a stand for ACC?

That looks to be a Sound Anchor stand.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That looks to be a Sound Anchor stand.
    Yup. That’s what the official announcement says.

http://soundanchors.com/products/category/10

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    I'm reluctant to call any Magico product ugly, but that A1 stand is ugly.

Are they doing a stand for ACC?

This is not a Magico stand; it is a "custom Sound Anchors stand" (that is what the FB post says).
    Not the prettiest, but they make great stands and a lot of value for the money.

Any consensus out there that this would have looked much better under A1?

Any consensus out there that this would have looked much better under A1?

No. It doesn’t make any sense to have small speakers on a stand. Get full size speakers, taking up the same space, for better sound.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

This was a nice Magico stand at a different price point:

Audioshark

They're so cute when they're little. Nice compact stand to give some isolation and tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie View Post
    They're so cute when they're little. Nice compact stand to give some isolation and tilt.
    Dizzie, I see the tilt, but what is being isolated and how is it being achieved?

Paul Klipsch came out with the Hersey speaker which was named because it was considered Heresy to build such a small speaker considering his Klipshcorn, La Scala and Cornwall speakers. He also used a riser tilted back with the Heresy speakers. Is this Alon Wolfs version?
    Speakers: Magico S3 (23')
    Integrated:Gryphon Diablo 300 plus DAC
    Streamer: HiFi Rose RS150b
    CD/DVD: Oppo 205
    Cables: Cardas-Shunyata-AudioQuest-Supra
    Roon Core: sonicTransporter i7 powered with HDPlex 200w linear PS, running AudioLinux for Roon--Tidal and Qobuz with iPad Pro

Time is just a tool humans created to measure movement and record events

Dizzie, I see the tilt, but what is being isolated and how is it being achieved?
    Peter, I am not sure if there is any active isolation built in. It seems to me that eliminating contact between the bottom center of the speaker and the shelf or cabinet it is sitting on should provide some isolation. I fully acknowledge I may be wrong.

....and this is what the box looks like. Arrived today.

To be powered by Halcro. Hopefully it's a nice match across the front with my Halcro powered M3's and S-sub.

....and this is what the box looks like. Arrived today.

To be powered by Halcro. Hopefully it's a nice match across the front with my Halcro powered M3's and S-sub.
    nice, did you sell the Q3's ?
    Moon 700i V2, YG Acoustics Hailey, Aurender N10, dCS Rossini, Oppo BDP103D (audiopraise board), Ansuz Mainz 8 D2

Not yet. The Q3's still gravitating towards lowly surround channel duty.

Giving my M3 a rest whilst I loosen up the new ACC. The S-sub you also see there is obviously a case of over-kill. I like over-kill. Oh, did I mention I have something of everything in the Magico line-up? A-series, S-series, Q-series and M-series. The full set. Suffice to say I like their stuff.

Giving my M3 a rest whilst I loosen up the new ACC. The S-sub you also see there is obviously a case of over-kill. I like over-kill. Oh, did I mention I have something of everything in the Magico line-up? A-series, S-series, Q-series and M-series. The full set. Suffice to say I like their stuff.

Awesome. I also see that you like black. Are those Q3s in storage still waiting to be sold? I wonder what subs would sound like with them.

The Q3 are in the same room you see all those other speakers, but they aren't connected to anything. Q3's don't need subs, same as M3 don't need subs, until you actually use them with subs.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team